Whaddya look like?

P

Photon Eater

Well, here's me. The black and white is the most recent, while the trenchcoat is a bit older, when my hair was lighter. (While I, I might add, was not.)

Anyway, yeah.

Attachments

N

Notepad

DarthFerret said:
If anyone wants to see me, just look at my picture on myspace (not the ferret, but the other one, yes, you have to click the link to see it, don't be so lazy!)

http://www.myspace.com/darthferret
Hey you maniac! I tried to add you and you have a funny restriction thingie up there. How evil!

D

DarthFerret

I have a restriction? pray tell what it is, and I will try to take it off...

N

Notepad

I tried to add you and it said I needed to know your real life name in order to even send you an add request. You're one paranoid dude, DarthFerret ;)

Oh, and if you stop by my Myspace, you'd see one hell of a paranoid pic of me. Ever dream you'd been cloned and the clones were coming for you? No? Well, I did. :D

Attachments

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
Notepad: That pic is awesome! I was laughing my oink off. What's your myspace account?

Ransac, cpa trash man

D

DarthFerret

Sorry about that Notepad......Paranoia is gone, and it is now easy to add me as a friend now....<snicker>

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
It's not necro if I'm adding items that are relative/constructive to the principle of the thread! :D

Ransac, cpa trash man

Killer Joe

elongated chin, oval opening of the lips and head tilted forward......reaching for an uncommon low note are we? hmmmm? :p :D

M

mythosx

No, well sort of. I am a youth minister on the weekends. I was a teacher for a year a few years back. I actually work in an investment firm during the week.

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Very cool.... Got any tips on investing for retirement..... Isn't this kind of like the doctor who get cornered at parties to listen to peoples ailments? :D

M

mythosx

Yes I am curious also. WHO BE SPIDERMAN? BE HE SPIDER OR MAN?

As far as investments go its up to you what you like. Are you risk averse? My number one tip is do your homework. Anyone catch the Blackstone news?