Werewolf

S

sageridder

Oversoul might have been leaning your way but was on the fence.No doubt you would take him out because he was unsure.orgg's vote on the other hand seemed asured as you confirmed for him he was not a wolf,I belive this to be true as well. But if orgg turns out to be the last wolf his silence has served him well.I'm willing to take that risk that he is not a wolf but if I'm wrong then I've been played to the hilt.You've offed trust me ,I've handled silver,I've eaten garlic, and a duel noose as evidence. All things that cannot be given, all things that provide no way to prove them.All things considered You've really turned things on thier heads.The good guys do finish last.Well played, I hope orgg weighs in on this before the hanging but it seems he will stick to his vote for me.Maybe you counted on his not posting often to choose him to slaughter last maybe you just figured you could support him by saying he's not a wolf but as the wolf you would know that to be truth.So I guess i hang unless orgg steps up and nails you to the tree. So I guess I can onlt tip my hat to you well played BigBadWolf.

E

EricBess

Orgg? You there?

Well, looks like sagerrider will be getting the noose then. Your stage, sagerrider.

B

BigBlue

MMM.... there's gonna be some good eating tonight! I'm about to have me some of that Orgg Stew.... Or not.... :D

S

sageridder

BigBlue said:
MMM.... there's gonna be some good eating tonight! I'm about to have me some of that Orgg Stew.... Or not.... :D
Licking your chops allready I see.I can only hope orgg sees your gastly menu before the noose is around my neck.Go ahead and try to put it on me yourself, I guarentee you won't escape me unscathed.Runners have been dispatched a message from the high council will surely save me.By the sun's high point tomarrow the orgg will see the light and free me.Counting on him not responding in time will be your downfall.Come at me with the rope see that I will not fall so easy.You have been a clever opponet but that sheepskin cloak will not hide you from the truth of daylight.If I'm to be hanged then so be it, I only ask that orgg places the rope himself as the thought of your hairy hand on my skin makes it crawl.

Orgg you're the only hope to rid us of this evil please put the nail in my coffin or Bigblue's but a nod in either direction from you is needed, don't let us die to apathy.

E

EricBess

***Since orgg hadn't posted recently, I just wanted to wait a bit and make sure that he had actually seen the arguments and wasn't just offline for a while***

Dusk is falling...we must move quickly now or the werewolf will be revealed naturally and it simply won't matter if the right person has been occused.

The gallows are prepared and sagerrider stoically takes his place as orgg slips the noose over his head. As orgg prepares to kick the box, the full moon rises over the horizon.

Suddenly, there is a flurry of activity. The swipe of a claw sends pain across his chest, but everything is happening so fast...was a mistake made?

A shot rings out, the world goes black....

Then, a light...

E

EricBess

He's coming to. Slowly he gets his bearings. BigBlue is standing overhim, nursing his wound with a damp cloth. In the distance, the beast that was sageridder dangles from the tree...

The threat is over. Two villagers remain to tell the tail. A lot of good people died, but in the end, evil was vanquished....

...until next time...

***You know what would be really cool? A way to force a post onto the next page :D

B

BigBlue

EricBess said:
***You know what would be really cool? A way to force a post onto the next page :D
Or have a button which would collapse a post... that way you could hide a "spoiler"....

Maybe a time delayed post, you could say when to make one available....

Ahh, dreams....

BigBlue will solemnly carry the weight of the once normal Sagerider to his anonymous grave next to Spiderman, then pause a moment at each villager to reflect upon their lives, cut short by the wolves. I failed as seer to protect more of my villagers, and for that I apologize. I was far too shortsighted by the obvious and could not see the darkness lurking in the shadows.

Farewell TomB, We hardly knew ye.

Adios Melkor, wrongly accused and hung.

Ciao Limited, killed by Werewolves insistent upon finding me.

Auf Wiedersehen Oversoul, who died by the hands of the wolf for supporting your seer.

If only we could have found a cure for the malady that is lycanthropy, cursing Spiderman and sagerider to perform inhumane acts against our village.

I weep for thee.

Common Orgg, let's go share a bottle and toast the fallen.

L

Limited

Limited's Epitaph said:
Here lies Limited,
Awaiting his resurrection,
Knowing that if the Wolves would've won,
They would have died from indigestion
Any people up for another round?

D

DarthFerret

If y'all are gonna do another round, I would like to get in on it.

O

orgg

*takes bottle from BigBlue, and symbolically* washes the blood off of the noose dangling from the sign of what was Sageridder's bar before his nessissary slaying tonight.

"You saw this coming, didn't you, Double-B?"

*symbolic of something. What the thing is, I do not know.

(In for another round, as long as each day is about a week, and the nights a weekend)

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
EricBess said:
It would be a cool thing, but the slight problem with that is that there are different settings for the number of posts to appear on a "page". But maybe it's an option in later versions of VBulletin.

I'm up for another game. I can run it if EricBess wants to play this time.

B

BigBlue

I already offered to run it for him...

He was thinking about it (playing)

If you are interested in playing... Let me know.

Here's who I see so far as ready and willing? Lemme know if you want to be added to the list, or if I mistakingly added you.

Orgg
Mooseman
Spiderman
DarthFerret
Melkor
Oversoul
**BigBlue** (The first Werewolf Victim, instead of "George")
Limited
TomB?
sagerider?
EricBess?