Werewolf

B

BigBlue

This Thursday will be First Night.... So, let me know by then one way or the other. Keep in mind the Wolves will be slaying a non-player the first night, to give everyone at least one week (day) to play.

Each Thursday will be nightfall.

You will have until Thursday at 5pm EDT to get your votes in, then dusk hits... No one will be hung this Thursday.... For any rules related questions, you can ask via PM...

**Note: I am still waiting to see who is playing, so no one has been appointed roles yet...**

Sorry you won't be able to make it Sagerider...

It has been a quiet year in Deadwood Gulch. The grisly events of twenty years ago have passed into legend. Every once in a while a few cattle are attacked and eaten by wolves and coyotes. There is not much notice taken when in the wee hours the baying of wolves is heard and one of Orgg Jr's cows is found completely disemboweled the next morning.

At the bar that night, old BigBlue starts mumbling about a return of the wolves. He doesn't know who they are, but he's certain they have returned once again to rain terror. He rambles on about how normal men somehow become taken over with the cycle of the moon. They become supernatural creatures of the night, half man and half wolf. Most of you pay little heed, not believing in the old legends.

E

EricBess

I actually had a lot of fun running it. It's a whole different perspective knowing who's who as the comments are pouring in.

But, I don't have a problem if we rotate who runs it. BigBlue can run the next one, then Spiderman, then if no one else wants to, I'll do it again.

In the meantime, I'm in.

D

DarthFerret

I am still in.....

shouldn't we break this off and start a new thread for this one?

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
I'm still in (although I'm off Friday so won't be able to post any comments until Monday) and I started a new thread.

B

BigBlue

Thanks for starting the new thread... I was going to, but was sort of waiting to see who was playing...
EricBess is In.... I'm still waiting to hear from TomB before I dole out the "roles"....

Also.... Everyone should be aware I added one wrinkle to the game... We'll see what sort of effect it has... It may or may not come into play, but one player will be aware of it. And no, it is not a Vampire.... I would love to try a variant with Wolves vs Bats.... but not without prior notice... and more players...

Keep in mind these roles are strictly for flavor and are not meant to imply anything...

EricBess is the proprietor of Eric's General Store.
Orgg is a cattle rancher who owns the Double Bar Ranch.
Mooseman owns the local saloon.
Spiderman is the Sheriff.
Melkor is the town Dentist.
DarthFerret is a wheat farmer.
Limited is a the local Doctor.
Oversoul owns and edits the Deadwood Gulch Gazette.
BigBlue has been around forever, and no one exactly knows what he does...
TomB is the Undertaker. (Assuming he plays...)