Werewolf - Seer Town

S

sageridder

For that second part mooseman you are correct, I confused the names.But my visions did tell me you are a wolf.The first night I "saw" train is a human.

Z

Zigathon

"Four-thousand seven hundred eighty one, four-thousand seven hundred eighty two..."

I have also seen Train to be human. Which, by my calculations, leaves both Ransac and Train innocent.

"Great, now I lost count."

Melkor

Well, it's quite clear that we have a bit of unreliability here, and it's difficult to go forward without knowing just how unreliable we are. So for the moment, I find the arguments from turgy22 fairly persuasive, I'm just not sure whether to vote for Limited or Mooseman. I'll have to see more.

E

EricBess

Good question, Zigathon. Let's see...

Limited - Mooseman
Melkor -
Mooseman - Limited
Ransac - Limited
sagerider - Mooseman
Spiderman - Limited
train -
turgy22 - Limited
Zigathon -

Did I miss anyone? that's 2 votes moosman and 4 votes Limited with 3 votes left to be cast. As for the "voting" on who must be guilty and who must be innocent, I'll leave that up to you to figure out. Even I'm confused about that right now ;)

T

train

"Well gents, and just so I can't says it more than I really didn't know which way to go... I'm flippin' a coin...

(tosses a golden coin into the air...)

If it's heads, Moosie thare... otherwise, sir limited...

(The coin falls to the ground and rolls along the floor until it falls into a half filled crack...)

Never seen the likes of that before!.... It didn't land one way or the other... just standing on it's end in the crack...

Oh my... I don't know that I'll be voting if this is the case..."

OOC - the coin actually flipped here at work and rolled into the cables where my surge protector is... never falling flat... How freaky is that!...

L

Limited

I'm afraid the Wolf has all of you fooled and if the votes don't change, you hang an innocent man: me!

Turgy22, please consider the possibilty that your visions are false! That it is not me but Mooseman who should be hanged! Ransac, Spiderman, I have no proof to offer you, but can only beseech you to reconsider.

I do not know for certain that Mooseman is a Wolf, I have only Turgy22 visions (clearing Mooseman and accusing me) and the knowledge that I am not a wolf, leading me to conclude that Turgy22 is 'confused'. I do not know how Turgy's visions are affected, but I find it likely that he sees things opposite of the truth.

Remember the Sageridder has spotted the wolf! He has investigated Mooseman and seen his true form. None of us can be certain of truthfullness and sincerity with which these claims of visions are made, but I think it more than coincidence that his vision coincides with my deduction.

Turgy22, I know these past days must be confusing to you, when you can no longer trust what you've seen with your own mind's eye! But, for my sake, think it possible you are mistaken.

As for Train and Zigathon, I hope you have taken the time to recall passed conversations and deduct what I have deduced.

turgy22

Nothing Special
Sorry Limited. I was really hoping someone else would come out and say that either 1) They've investigated you, 2) They've investigated Mooseman or 3) They've investigated me and then could either confirm or deny my visions. So far, only Spiderman has seen me and sageridder has seen Mooseman. Spiderman confirms that I'm not a wolf, but has no information as to the validity of my sight. I've heard nothing else on the accuracy of sageridder's powers.

So, for now, I've got to trust my own instincts and vote for you. But even if you're innocent, know that you did not die in vain. For once you are gone, the culprit (Mooseman) will be clear as day. If that's the case, then your only mistake was voting for Darthferret, who very well may have been the only accurate seer among us.

Z

Zigathon

Mooseman

I'm voting for Mooseman simply to play devil's advocate.

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
*Ransac Kennedy Bloomberg hears Spidey's offer.*

RKB NEVER TURNS DOWN AN OFFER FOR FREE SNOW CONES!!!!!!!! GIVE ME ONE THIS INSTANT YOU PLEBIAN!!!!!!!

Ransac, cpa trash man

Z

Zigathon

A werewolf remains at large while the two of you arrange the consumption of snow cones.
Very well, I'll take one of the cherry flavored kind. I refuse to pay for it though. I need this money for learning who the remaining wolf is, although I'm convinced its Mooseman.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
"There's no charge, it's free! Since the main ingredient is free and I found some sugar and cones here in this cabinet :) "

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
"Dude, take a chill pill. These snow cones ain't going anywhere..."

** Hands Ransac his three snow cones and a cherry one to Zigathon

"Enjoy!"

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
*Ransac tastes one of the snow cones, vomits, and throws them back at Spidey's face.*

THE SNOW IN THESE CONES ARE POOR QUALITY!!!! I DEMAND A REFUND AND PUNITIVE DAMAGES OF $10 MILLION, plus YOU HAVE TO WRESTLE A 345-LB WOMAN!!!!!!!!

Ransac, cpa trash man