Werewolf - Seer Town

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
That tramp is gone!!!!!!!!!! GOOD RIDDANCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*Ransac Kennedy Bloomberg retreats to his room.*

WHERE IN THE @#$@ IS MY CUSTOM-MADE, $639,000 CONDOR DOWN PILLOW!!!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!??!

Ransac, cpa trash man

T

train

"Yule Saved: Christmas Monster Caught and Killed!'

Yes that is what it should read.... finish the run and get it in the public... call you later...

Well - Oversoulette was a wolf then huh.... hmm... Guess we'll see what we 'see' t'night and begin again in the morrow...

Good night all..."

D

DarthFerret

Nooooooooooooooooo!!!!! I cannot believe I caused an innocent to hang........

And now I am ruined!

**collapses into a small heap on the floor and sobs uncontrollably**

S

sageridder

Well .... That was one honest wolf, I can't belive she stuck to that story even to the end.

E

EricBess

Okay, based on some of the responses, some of you need to go back and re-read the hanging post. She was not a seer. She DID transform into a wolf. The sadness is because she seemed to be a rather honest wolf and never claimed to be anything other (though never specifically volunteered the information, either).

For those who haven't PM'ed me yet, if you would be so kind as to include "night 2", just to help keep things easy since everyone is sending. I don't want to get confused with night 1 and re-show you what you already know ;) A few of you remembered.

D

DarthFerret

oops...I was right...and now....I am a dead man....Guaranteed.....

E

EricBess

Everyone goes to sleep, hoping that the nightmare is over. However, after a good deal of noise in the middle of the night, it becomes quite clear that there is still a wolf problem.

As one by one, everyone meets in the morning, knowing nods are exchanged and no one is very surprised by the absense of DarthFerret. Some small amount of satisfaction is gained by knowing that at least one wolf is now dead because of his sacrifice.

Without saying a word, a small group of large elves (relatively speaking, that is) come and haul the remains from DarthFerret's room, after which they once again lock the doors behind which the sounds of depressed toy making can be heard in the distance.

Other than those noises, there is a brief silence as everyone realizes what sharing did for DarthFerret. And yet not sharing information gained during the night could have equally disasterous consequenses.

turgy22

Nothing Special
Alright, people. Let's end this thing.

Assuming the wolves are working together, they should have been working to save Oversoullette's life. Oversoullette voted for DarthFerret, as did Mooseman and Limited, so one of those two remaining must be the other wolf. By luck, I happened to see them both. And I can say with the utmost confidence that Mooseman is good people, although his seeing powers are questionable. Limited can't be trusted at all.

If anyone can confirm my visions, we'll really be rolling. If not, then hopefully you can take my word for it.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
"I'll go with that (Limited). I happened to view turgy22 last night and saw that he's not a wolf. So let's end the nightmare and let Christmas happen!"

L

Limited

Turgy22 might not be a wolf, but that doesn't mean he is right.

I assure you that I am not a Wolf.

It is clear to me that I am being set up: someone has eaten DF not to stop him from finding the other wolf, but to cast suspiscion no Mooseman and myself.

At first, I thought that Turgy22 himself would be bold enough to create such a ploy, but I figured this would be unlikely. If you were to believe him and hang me, you would all see how human I really am. Then, Turgy22 could claim his visions to be false, thus indicating Mooseman. If once again the masses would believe him, Mooseman would die and it would reveal another human.. leaving Turgy22 nowhere to run to.

Besides, I don't think it likely a single Wolf would attract a lot of attention to itself by making accusations.

I must come to conclusion that Turgy22 is not a wolf. But I do propose that he is a False Seer and that in clearing Mooseman he is erroneous. Therefor, I vote Mooseman.

I understand that most of you gents have nothing more to go on than my word when I say I am not the Wolf you seek. When people are dying, trust does not come cheap and so I am prepared to share my visions with the rest of you.

The first night I had a vision clearing Spiderman.
The second night I had a vision clearing Ransac.

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
You're damn STRAIGHT that you cleared Ransac!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was too busy counting my money (psychically) to do anything like that last night.

While I'm on the topic, I discovered that Mr. Melikikor (or, whatever your name is) is not a wolf....... but also discovered that he doesn't wipe. MY VISIONS NEVER LIE, MELKOR!!!!!!!!! I blame YOU (not the reindeer) for the horrible smell!!!!! I say we hang him!!!!!!!!

*Silence from the rest of the room......*

........DAMN YOU ALL!!!!! MY NOSTRILS ARE BEING ATTACKED!!!!!!!!!!

*Spiderman smacks Ransac Kennedy Bloomberg upside the head.*

I'LL SUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Damnit...... oh well, I vote for Limited as well. While I appreciate you clearing me (*slips Limited a pair of free ringside tickets to his nice wrestling event*), you talk too much....... but you don't smell as bad as Melikikor.

Ransac, cpa trash man

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Well, I don't know what to say or who to vote for.....I heard the voice of DF last night in a dream, he said "It's me...DarthFerret. Spiderman is doing this to me. You must stop him and save Christmas."
Now, I thought, the first nights vision cleared Spiderman????? I may be the one who has unreliable visions or I don't understand them.
Now Limited convinced me to vote for DF and now he is going after me..... hmmmmmm.... not sure, but I don't know what to do........
I guess, until more visions are explained, then I'll vote for Limited.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
"You must be having false visions, perhaps it's the northern lights. I was asleep with visions of sugarplums dancing in my head (after I saw turgy22)"

Z

Zigathon

I too had a vision that cleared Ransac.
However, I am going to refrain from voting, as I think jumping on the hang Limited bandwagon a little to hasty based upon the words of one man.

Now, I'm going to count some money while I watch the rest of you argue.

S

sageridder

Last night I meditated on mooseman and one word come to me clearly screaming in my ears "WOLF". With that and the fact he chose to have a vision "or at least claimed to" of a dead wolf instead of seeking information that might protect his life lead me to think he dosn't need such protection.

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
sageridder said:
the fact he chose to have a vision "or at least claimed to" of a dead wolf instead of seeking information that might protect his life lead me to think he dosn't need such protection.
I had a vision of DF, and he wasn't a dead wolf as you so claim.... Thus you tempt me to change my vote.... hmmmmmm.........

T

train

"I can't tell you more than I think my visions aren't very clear... Therefore, from what I have seen, Ransac and Melkor are cleared... I had to come to this conclusion as everyone I look at has been wolf... and if there are exactly two, then seeing Ransac and Melkor as both wolves would make three...

this leads me to believe everything I see is opposite the truth...

through this I say Ransac and Melkor are clear...

but then I have no idea how to vote..."

L

Limited

Please, Sageridder, could you announce whom you investigated the first night?

You mentioned that this was a person, so it might persuade him to join our cause and hang that ghastly fiend Mooseman!