Werewolf - Seer Town

T

train

"Maybe that's what's really going on around here... Someone is spiking the christmas goodies with stuff that shouldn't be there...

(gets on phone)

Ok - print this on the next run - 'Christmas Assassination by Indigestion'

On the topic of the first to receive their coal... I must say Melkor doesn't seem to happy about Christmas... maybe he knew the coal was coming, and decided to off Santa first.

I say he gets the first elf noose...

..."

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
"I'll go with Oversoulette. If you can't trust in your gift then what can you trust?

I think that Zigathon's not sharing is very un-Christmaslike though... even though I saw him as innocent, I just hope he's being a Grinch... and I do agree with Limited's reasoning about DF if Oversoulette is innocent..."

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
"I saw Spiderman and then a wolf and then Spiderman laying on the ground dead. So what does that mean? Spidermans a wolf and we kill him or he is in danger of being killed by the wolf? Which do I trust?
I don't know about my virus induced visions yet, but Limited's reasoning seems more solid than my foggy vision."

turgy22

Nothing Special
I have yet to see stronger evidence than DF has presented. I can only hope that his visions are accurate or else we'll be left one seer short and the blame will turn sharply against him.

Also, if it is determined that your visions are not true, I suggest you wear glasses. I was having blurry visions for a long time and they really helped me out.

Melkor

train

I seem to have gotten a pair of you riled up, certainly not my intention, but obviously I see it as suspicious that there was so quick a second of the vote to put my poor neck in the noose. Therefore, I must vote for train. Obviously a werewolf attack on the North Pole sells a lot more papers than simply reporting on Christmas, doesn't it?

T

train

"Not a problem... nothing said the Noorth Pole wasn't Democratic... I just call 'em as I see 'em...

And I saw you's a wolf!.."

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
I don't know if DarthFerret's a lying wolf or a deluded seer, but I don't want to die and Melkor, the other leading candidate, does not strike me as having said or done anything suspicious.

E

EricBess

Okay, so the voting results so far:

DarthFerret - Oversoulette
Limited - DarthFerret
Melkor - train
Mooseman - DarthFerret
Oversoul - DarthFerret
Ransac - Ziggypython
sagerider
Spiderman - Oversoulette
train - Melkor
turgy22 - Oversoulette
Zigathon - Melkor

So, that's 3 votes each for Oversoulette and DarthFerret, two votes for Melkor and a vote each for Ziggypython and train.

Only sagerider hasn't checked in. He said he was going to be gone over the holidays, but would be back by end of the year. Still plenty of time to change a vote, however. Friday morning, someone will be sent swinging out in the cold...

S

sageridder

Of all the statments I've heard many make me suspious of one person or another.The arguements against certain people, at least up to this point don't seem conclusive enough to sway me one way or another.So I'm left with my gut feeling, a seer trying to see themself while thier life is on the line feels the most suspious to me at this point.

turgy22

Nothing Special
Well what do you expect me to do? I'm certainly not going to wander into someone else's room while their sleeping just to see them. That's just sick. Besides, I'd have to turn the light on to see them and it would probably wake them up.

Z

Zigathon

I'm now offering $50 to anyone that votes for Melkor.

If we get that wolf's head in a noose, I'll be a happy man.

Melkor

Zigathon

I don't know what Zigathon thinks his psychic powers are telling him but he has got the wrong guy, not to mention the pitiful nature of offering money to kill someone. Unless DarthFerret got quite lucky, I don't think either of those two (DF & Oversoulette) are wolves, I'd try my luck with someone else.

T

train

"I won't take the change in vote personal...

Like I said, jsut call them as I see them..."

E

EricBess

Sorry I missed this on Friday. My parents have bee visiting. Here's the voting as it stands and we need to hang someone soon:

DarthFerret - Oversoulette
Limited - DarthFerret
Melkor - Zigathon
Mooseman - DarthFerret
Oversoul - DarthFerret
Ransac - Ziggypython
sagerider - turgy22
Spiderman - Oversoulette
train - Melkor
turgy22 - Oversoulette
Zigathon - Melkor

turgy22 only has 1 vote against him, so I'm going to throw that vote out. That means sagerider must revote and it must be for 1 of the 4 others that currently have at least 2 votes. If he pushes someone to 4 votes, that person will be hanged. If his vote results in a 3-way tie, we will throw out the remaining person that has 2 votes and those two voters will need to revote.

Theoretically, that can result in a 2-way tie with 4 each, at which point, we repeat the process.

Once we have a ghost council, we will use them, but for this first vote, it's just going to have the potential to be tedious.

sagerider - it's all you.

S

sageridder

I'm voting this way for similar reasons as the first.This person is a seerer as we all are and know it, but denies having the "gift".It is on that basic dishonesty that I feel I must choose, if we cannot be truthfull with each other in this I fear we are allready lost.Choosing not to share a vision I can respect even if I don't agree with, denying the ability seems quite a different thing to me.

E

EricBess

Okay, the votes have been cast and Oversoulette will be led to the gallows. Was it inspired or was it based on the ravings of a false seer? Or perhaps of the very wolf you are trying to catch?

Oversoul, any last words?

S

sageridder

Well I guess you WERE a very honest werewolf then. May your soul find peace in the afterlife.

Z

Zigathon

Yes, we shall see your true colors Oversoulette. Whatever they may be.

E

EricBess

Oversoulette is led to the gallows, apparently feeling out of place and resigned to her fate. The noose is placed over her neck and she falls. For a while, nothing happens. Soon, however, there is a starteling trasformation and true to her word, she is revealed to be "not a seer". Somehow, there is sadness mingled with releaf as you each head back to your quarters.

The tension around the north pole weakens and Santa himself even makes an appearance. However, the elves don't let him stay for long and you are each pushed back in your rooms. The threat may be over, but these beasts often travel in pairs, so you are instructed to use your abilities to "spy" on each other for one more night, just to make sure...

I'll await everyone's PMs on who they would like to "see"