Werewolf - Seer Town

D

DarthFerret

Well well, Not sure why the lovely lady over there has no gift while the rest of us do, however, I suppose I could answer the questions at hand. I have had this special insight for as long as I can remember. Worked wonders in school when taking tests and quizes. I went to college for a couple of years, but never really took to it. So, with no degree, and no job experience, I decided to go into the one field that would have me. Sales. I quickly moved out of the Automotive industry and into the wonderful world of computers. Now I am the number one global dealer of Corporate Servers. The business is great because it matches my gift rather well. Most of my customers have an idea in thier mind of what they want to do, even if they won't tell you what it is. Therefore, all I have to do is have my design team create exactly what they want, and be prepared to answer to any of their defenses. It never takes me more than a month to close a sale. I am hoping that this gift will work against werewolves as well as CEO's and CFO's!

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
"MMm... pancakes! Yummy!

I got my gift (or was finally able to use it) one night while staring at the TV late at night. I was watching an old Perry Mason movie and after it was over, the TV channel turned to gray swirly things. Gazing at the swirly things, I suddenly got a vision of some crime in action. The next day, when reading the paper, I noticed an article with the exact details of the crime, no leads, and an offer for anyone with info to come forward. I called and after getting the runaround several times, investigated to make sure *I* wasn't involved in the crime, the police followed my leads and made some arrests. Ever after, I was called to help them out on difficult cases.

And boy, is this a difficult case! I wasn't able to get any details yet but I also spied a fellow innocent psychic. No wolfs."

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
"Well, everyone knows that JetBoy released the Xenovirus, Takis-A trying to save the world and anyone who contacts the virus either draws a Joker, that's where you get to look like a freak with crappy powers, an Ace, like me where your powers are worth something, or the Black Queen, where you die.
I never wanted this power and the visions of the future come to me whether I want them or not.
I did get the feeling there is danger for one of us, but I'm not sure if he's the preditor or the prey.

Melkor

Well, everything was normal, and then one night I stayed at a Holiday Inn Express, and it has been a rocket ride to the top of the psychic heap ever since.

S

sageridder

*OOC* pretty much explained my "gift" in intro.

*IC* My visions of the last night showed me only a "normal" person, nothing of a wolf.I must admit I am very uneasy, it occured to me that if we do not kill these wolves it's not just our lives at stake or saving chirstmas like Kiss did, at least on "family guy".If we fail and die SANTA could be turned into a werewolf.Imagine that, as a wolf he could turn the entire world into werewolves in just one night.This is a dire situation, all of humanity rests on us doing the right thing.The fate of the world is in our hands, I feel sick. I never signed on for this gift or curse or whatever I just want to be left alone I don't want to hear all the thoughts any more.It's just too much.We have to stop these killers before more innocents die.If we don't stop them the blood of the entire world will be on our hands.We have to pull together and share our visions instead of hoarding them to have any chance of finding the killers before it's to late.I will share that I tried to see Train and saw a human, keep in mind I could be having false visions but that is what I saw.If we are all seers of some kind i think the only way we will reach true sight is by sharing.

D

DarthFerret

There is but one reason why I have not divulged my visions last night. I am merely afraid that I may be wrong, and if I am, it could be a horrible accusation. I was concerned about the safety of our lady Oversoulette, so she was my choice last night. What I saw, was a wolf in ladies clothing! Now, I do not know if my vision is a true seeing, and I reallly really do not want to hang an innocent, however, m entire fortune is based on this gift, and it has never failed me in the past. Hopefully someone here can refute this, or show some more concrete evidence....Until then, I guess my vote goes with my vision....sorry Oversoulette my dear!

turgy22

Nothing Special
I can neither confirm nor deny DarthFerret's vision. Last night I investigated myself and found that I have a birthmark on my right thigh.

Did anyone else investigate DF or Oversoullette?

Melkor

Well, this is just terrible, just terrible. I wish there were no wolves at all and Christmas could go off without a hitch. I will start using my psychic powers to rearrange history so that this horrifying situation never occurs. In the meantime, this accusation from DarthFerret is most troublesome, I have no special insight into the situation but it would seem to be an odd accusation for a werewolf to make, so I don't suspect DarthFerret. Obviously it is a weak bit of evidence on which Oversoulettes future hangs (pun intended) but so far it is all we have to go on. Well, it is only good manners to let the girl defend herself before casting judgement.

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
And exactly how am I supposed to "defend" myself? I've already said I don't have any special powers. DarthFerret apparently does and he claims they've always been right in the past. I can't compete with that. I can only hope that someone else has found one of the real wolves or that DarthFerret realizes that somehow his gift is deceiving him.

I have no evidence to implicate him or anyone else, so I suppose I have no choice but to vote for whoever has the most compelling evidence against him--or to vote for anyone that would break a potential tie and keep my neck out of the noose, although I certainly hope it's the former...

Z

Zigathon

I shall have to decline saying whom I focused on the other night. Until the time is right, I will keep my gift to myself, as I do with everything else that is worth anything.

I will pay handsomely for a stack of pancakes, however.

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
WHERE'S MY COFFEE, DAMMIT!!!!!!!!!! I ASKED FOR PURE COLUMBIAN COFFEE AND I'VE BEEN WAITING AT LEAST 3 MINUTES NOW!!!!!!!!!

Also, I had a dream last night and I could SWEAR that I was told Spiderman was innocent. However, I've seen similar visions after my wrestling shows..... when I've gotten my ass kicked.

WHERE'S MY #@#@$% COFFEE!?!?!!?!?!??!?!

Ransac, cpa trash man

Tag Guard

L

Limited

DarthFerret

I have not investigated Oversoullette myself, so do not know if DF is telling the truth..

What I do know, is that I feel DF is setting us up. By pointing to Oversoullette, but admitting in advance he could be wrong, he has provided us with a target and himself with an excuse if she turns out to be human.

I cannot help but think that this is the way a wolf would try to confuse us.

Z

Zigathon

Still no pancakes. Well, I won't be tipping the service that's for sure. Of course, I never tip anyway.
And this coffee tastes like mud. Oh, nevermind, it really is mud.

Here, Ransac, have some coffee. :)

Melkor

Who'da thunk all these psychics would be so high maintenance? Christmas lies in the balance, and all the little Vinnys and Debbys worldwide are counting on us to kill one among our number at basically random. I'm sure our random accusations will pick up steam now, but how long are we waiting until for the moment of decision?

D

DarthFerret

Ok, let me put it this way, my gift has never failed me before, thus my financial success. However, never before has a life hung in the balance concerning what I see. Therefore, I was hoping someone else had seen something to confirm, because this is a different aspect that has never shown itself before. I really would hate to hang an innocent person. I for one, know that I am innocent. However I also know that most salesme are surrounded by complete mistrust! So do as you will, however, I was merely stating what I saw, and which way my vote would go. As a side note, If I was one of the vile fiends, would I want to hang the one lady we have here? I have a feeling that the villan(s) would rather have her all to themselves. (no offense miss Oversoulette...)

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
DarthFerret said:
As a side note, If I was one of the vile fiends, would I want to hang the one lady we have here? I have a feeling that the villan(s) would rather have her all to themselves. (no offense miss Oversoulette...)
Oh. I'm flattered. :rolleyes:

E

EricBess

Okay, game time. Everyone should be back from the holidays or at least trickling in this week. The elves are getting frantic and it's time to decide who needs a noose for Christmas. Final votes will be tallied end of day Thursday.

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
Oh..... my........ GOD!!!!!! DAMMIT, ZIGGYPYTHON, or whatever your insignificant name is!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How DARE you bring me this horrible excuse for coffee!!!!! I swear it's FOLGERS!!!!!!!!! HOW VILE!!!!! HOW REVOLTING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You'll hear from my lawyers about this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ransac, cpa trash man

Tag Guard

Z

Zigathon

Oh come on! *spits out eggnog*

It was bad coffee, no reason to kill me over it, Ransac. At least I didn't charge you for it. I was thinking about it you know.

As for general wolfishness, I'm voting for Melkor. He sure is interested in getting straight to the killing, isn't he?