Unofficial CPA Notables Forum

W

Whimsical

Maybe Rondo's your evil twin brother, mister Rando sir... ;)

And when IS the adventure kicking off, mister glorious great and wonderful omnipotent GM sir?

M

Mundungu

... what this thread is about.

I honestly dont feel like reading the full 6 pages !!
(I wouldnt have the time anyway)

So can someone explain to me ??

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
this is more like it...

Whimsy: I did NOT bring the inks! All I merely suggested was perhaps PJ would appreciate a tattoo while she was um, sleeping. You guys did the rest.

Yellowjacket: I have no idea when the adventure is beginning or who Rondo is :). All I hope is soon.

Mundungu: This thread is just general silliness, although worthwhile, if I may say so myself :). You'll have to read it to fully understand it.

W

Whimsical

The original thread started off with mister Yellowjacket sir proposing a few ideas in relation to the CPA Awards ... i.e., buttons, shirts ... stuff to let people know that they belong to the CPA.

The early part anyways.

Then it sorta went downhill from there ... starting with moi posting stuff on the thread while over-caffeineted ... which devolved into dancing, mallet-bashing, coffee-spiking ... general partying. ;)

In general ... the thread is about the CPA awards. Gripes about it ... gripes about how long it's taking Mindi dahling to process the results ... wishful thinking about possible awards won ... etcetera, etcetera, ad nauseaum.

Truth be told, this is a spam thread. It didn't start out as such ... but that's what it is now.

I for one don't really mind. It's fun. :D

Killer Joe

This is a QUALITY thread! It has dynamics, yeah, dynamics, that's all. It has high points along with variuos lower points (ie; mallet bashing). This thread is not long as much as it is........well........um, informative, yeah, informative, that's all. Some posted short replys and some long (ie; that gawd awful cut & paste thing that make the Dead Sea Scrolls look like the short menu at an Eat'n Park restaurant).
AND, in fact, it was Whimsical and Spiderman that led to the degradation of this utmost Quality of Thread. And, if Ally would get her rodent running in the computer wheel she has at her dorm (Mom's basement), this Quality thread would be finished!
<YJ runs as fast as he can before a mallet with a web sling on it gets thrown his wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy, yikes!>
DUUUUUUUUUUke, HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!

M

Mundungu

that this is by far the longest thread I have ever seen on the CPA, or anywhere else for that matter ...

A

Almindhra

I'm here...I'm alive...A lot of s*** has been going on...And last night I learned what my Calc II course was supposed to teach me...( Thank God for a bf whos a math wiz )...Tonight I have my math test, so hopefully tonight I can start typing it...I'm sorry its taken me so long, and I didn't intend it to...But these past weeks have been test time...So just bear with me...

R

Rando

I was going to say something about "freaky-bearing with you", but that could be mistaken to mean lot's of things that I did not intend, so never mind.

Take your time, I know I didn't win anything anyway.
No one loves me...*sniff*...sigh... i'm all alone...
...i'm no one's favorite any thing...*sniffle*...

M

Multani

Almindhra's finally going to start on the blasted article. :D

(Pats Rando on the shoulder.)
I feel your pain.

I was probably voted the Thread Killer. :(

P

Purple_jester

Y'know what we need? A good conspiracy theory! <nods sagely to her own idea>

Think about it. We need to blame someone for something all the time, so with all the explanations and (minor) gripes on this thread, we might as well make baseless accussations with no merit, because history has proven that such accussations are often correct. :D

I'll start. It seems to me that for a long time, Mindy couldn't even post on this thread. This was accompanied by a noticable absence of my pillow-boy, DUke. We started complaining and wondering where the results were, and all of a sudden DUke returns, starts behaving oddly, and tries to distract us from the fact that the results aren't in yet. We fall for it but after a while, we start wondering where Mindy is again. Finally, she shows up with some Math Homework Excuse, which we know is the classic cop-out excuse of all time. :D

Where am I getting with all this? It's obvious to me that Mindy wants to tailor the voting results to place key individuals in places of power, where they will be able to influence the CPA to their dark and twisted ends. But it takes time to make such arrangements. Noticing that people are getting suspicious, she captures poor DUke and brainwashes him into becoming a living decoy. The DUke-Almindhra thread was concocted by her to distract us from the fact that she had made DUke into her helpless puppet. But her brainwashing is flawed, because DUke's irrepressible personality keeps surfacing. Thus, in desperation, she comes up with that Calc II excuse. :D

SO! Whadya think? Do my ideas have merit or what? :D

Don't worry, DUkey! I'll help deprogram you. A few kisses and a REALLY big tetsubo will fix you up right as rain! ;)

D

Duel

Dear god! I'm gone for 4 days, and the eniter place falls apart. Tisk tisk.

[me] puts on his maid outfit and begins cleaning, with a sigh[/me]

M

Multani

And I thought I was paranoid.
PJ, were did you drink that made you form a crazy theory like that??
Could ya let me on it. :D

D

DÛke

...More than speechless actully:)!

Purple Girl, you're theory is complex and wiered, but I like it, I like it a lot! Almindhra didn't brain-wash me. I don't know what happened there. I don't know what was going (and still is) on between me and her; I think we just, in nature, can't stand each other. I don't know, we talk on AIM all nice to each other and all that, we laugh, we talk, we give opinions, and then, something mysterious happens, and everything becomes a blur, and we start fighting! I seriously have no idea what goes on between us, but I don't care, as long as you, Purple Girl, are on my side.

Oh, and about "deprograming" me:)! That sounds like a great idea!
I don't need to be fully deprogramed, since Almindhra didn't have all that big of effect one me, BUT, I'll take you're "deprograming" any day:D! It's like you said, although my personality will become blured between now and then, IT WILL STILL surface up no matter how strong the force is, and, as long as you're hear PG:).

Anyway, about the "CPA King and Queen", I think me, and Almindhra, should just get over the fact that we hate each other to the maximum, and forget about "us" for a while, and just let the "other" people of the CPA have fun! If THEY wanted US to be King and Queen, than we BECAME King and Queen! Let those voters laugh at us and have fun, they deserve it after how me and you, Almindhra, have spammed these boards with our constant insults at each other. FOR NOW, let us forget about "hating" each other, and after the awards have been announced, after everyone have laughed and had fun, WE COULD go back to our old, hateful selves. It's our nature.

Purple Girl, now, could you deprogram me:D!