Unofficial CPA Notables Forum

Killer Joe

Stop it! I mean it! Stop posting and let's kill this thread, now, or I'll..........I'll..........<starts sobbing>........go ahead, keep posting.

Hey, I got an idea, I'll PM the three of you, I think this'll be fun.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
You're the one keeping this x-rated! What will the kiddies think? :)

[me] gapes in... "awe" at the sight of Whimsy squirming ;)[/me]

[me] cannot believe why Whimsy even MENTIONED underwear after that last posting... ;) [/me]

W

Whimsical

<blushes and runs for the ladies dressing room to change, comes out a few minutes later with a bright grin>

Now to check if you've gone and replaced mah mallets here too... <brandishes the mallet again> :D

W

Whimsical

... Spidey dahling. I wouldn't DREAM of using GripBeGone (TM) here ... <starts whistling innocently, watching Spidey slide off the wall with a grin> I just had the crew redo the room with teflon wallpaper over the weekend... :D

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
So Whimsy's on a Teflon kick... :)

It's a good thing those mallets are anti-Spiderman-magnetic-type-you-know...

W

Whimsical

Call it last-word syndrome... <discards the mallet and eyes Spidey's costume> Spandex, right? <pulls out a velcro-covered mallet and hefts it> This should be fun... :D

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Does that mean you're going nighty-night?

This maybe is spandex, maybe not. I'm not letting YOU get close enough to find out...

[me] eyes the velcro thingamajig Whimsy's waving around... [/me]

W

Whimsical

In a while ... have to hit the sack to catch mah mandatory beauty nap... <tosses the velcro mallet aside and flashes Spidey a peace sign>

Tomorrow ... Kickyass. :D

D

Duel

COME ON! NOW POST THE RESULTS!!!!!

Meanwhile......

[me] does a happy nevinyrral's disco dance[/me]

W

Whimsical

<kicks the jukebox on her way in and starts dancing to the tune of "Stayin' Alive> :D

W

Whimsical

Where're those awards? <starts shaking Mindi> Look what you did, YJ dearie! You've gone and scared her! ;)