Unofficial CPA Notables Forum

D

Duel

Aww, I'm sorry.
[me] comforts Ademis, and hands Ademis a hanky to weep into[/me]

T

terzarima

Thank you... (Between sobs)You know its almost fun to be a scapegoat...

Killer Joe

Your theory is supported by the fact that her "ballot stuffing" is happening at the same time Milosovic is stuffing HIS ballot box. Ha! I knew there was a third world government behind all of this. ANNNNNNND, how is Ally taking a Calc II course.........IN HER FRESHMAN YEAR AT COLLEGE!? ah-HA! And how do WEEEEE know where the results are really being tallied? For all we know, they could be sitting at the bottom of a dirty clothes pile!
Okay, where were any of you the night of August 16th, 1987? HUH? Can YOU tell me that!? Any of YOU!

<huff-huff>

no? Okay, just forget it.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Is Yellowjacket accusing moi as a party to the degradation of this thread? Thwip! Take that! Thwip! And that!

Just be glad I don't "bip" you... :)

[me] watches Rando doing the "freaky-bear"[/me]

LOL :D

W

Whimsical

The bipping is my job ... <pulls out a mallet and runs after Yellowjacket> :D

On a side note ... this is a REALLY long thread. <laughs> At the very least, this proves that people at the CPA actually HAVE an attention span... ;)

Killer Joe

....wait a minute, I'm a bee, I can fly! Oh wait, that's just a user name, oops!
now how do I get this web crap of me? and who's that maniac with the mallet running toward me?

and "YES", the two of you have made a mockery of my fine posting reputation, ;)

P

Purple_jester

But FIRST, some replies:

Multani, I wasn't aware I was drinking anything at the time I posted my conspiracy theory, which I believe, is actually very logical in every possible way. Oh, wait, there WAS that cup of very strong Brazilian coffee... :D

Yellowjacket, I have a follower! I'm glad you agree with me. We have to talk anon about this topic, but perhaps more privately. THEY have spies everywhere. And don't worry about the webs. To quote my friend Spidey in so many of his comics: "The webs will dissolve in about an hour." And, one more thing, I thought that a yellowjacket was a species of WASP (similar to a hornet), and not a BEE?

DUkey, of COURSE you don't remember being brainwashed. One of the final steps in brainwashing is removing the memories of actually being brainwashed. This just proves that you WERE brainwashed. But, for the most part, you're still you. So, let's see, I'm free this weekend. Maybe I can get around to deprogramming you then? ;)

Now that the replies are done, guys and gals, I've a sterling idea. I've set up a waiting lounge in another part of Off Topic (another thread actually). We can finally end this thread, and begin a new one. After all, we're all just waiting for Mindy to post those results, so...

Let's get our stuff ready and head for the "CPA Notables Waiting Lounge!" See you guys and gals there (after I've had my outfit dry-cleaned)!

T

terzarima

As much as I'd love to see this new thread I must take my leave, WHIMSICAL CHECK YOUR E-MAIL and PRIVATE MESSAGES, jeez, I've been waiting for something like 20 minutes I though your respone time was better

W

Whimsical

I was getting ssssooooooooo attached to this thread already! It's seven pages ... hmm. <laughs> Good point, Purple dahling. <starts packing the mallets for easy transport ... that and many many cans of WebFluidBeGone TM, just in case> :D

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
I'll still be here... all by my lonesome...

Too bad my new and improved webs are stronger than that sissy WebBeGone (TM) stuff... :D

W

Whimsical

<runs in from the lounge just to spray Spidey head to toe with WebBeGone TM>

And the thread doesn't LOOK dead, YJ dearie ... <starts poking the thread with a mallet> :D

W

Whimsical

<watches the web fluid slide off her clothing with wry amusement> The latest in clothing technology! Teflon-coated fashion wear! <squirms a bit> The underwear feels really slithery and rather kinky though... :D

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
[me] gapes in... "awe" :) at the sight of his webbing sliding off of Whimsy[/me]

I won't even go INTO that underwear thing... ;)

W

Whimsical

Let's keep this thread to a PG-13 rating ... <squirms some more> Maybe I should change into regular undies? Ooohhhhhh ... whoa! <squirm, squirm> Feels like a good idea right about now... ;)