Spidey: 12
Hand: 1
Library: 34
In Play:

(T) Island
(T) Mt
(T,T) Forest x2
(T,T,T) Swamp x3
(U) Vivid Meadow (~ CIP tapped with two charge ctrs on it. T: Add W to my mana pool. T, Remove a charge ctr from ~: Add one mana of any color to my mana pool) ~ 2 Counters
(T) Vivid Crag (~ CIP tapped with two charge ctrs on it. T: Add R to my mana pool. T, Remove a charge ctr from ~: Add one mana of any color to my mana pool) ~ 2 Counters

(U) Elsewhere Flask (When ~ CIP, draw a card. Sac ~: Choose a basic land type. Each land I control becomes that type ueot)
(U) Chromatic Star (1, T, Sac ~: Add one mana of any color to my mana pool. When ~ is put into a graveyard from play, draw a card)
(U) Elsewhere Flask (When ~ CIP, draw a card. Sac ~: Choose a basic land type. Each land I control becomes that type ueot)

(U) Reaper King (7/7 due to DF's Crusade, Other Scarecrow creatures I control get +1/+1. Whenever another Scarecrow CIP under my control, destroy target permanent) ~Mannequin counter (if ~ is the target of a spell or ability, sacrifice ~)
(S) Chainbreaker (2/2 due to King and ctrs, ~ CI{P with two -1/-1 ctrs on it. 3, T: Remove a -1/-1 ctr from target creature) *2 -1/-1 ctrs*

Graveyard: Chromatic Star, Terramorphic Expanse, Heap Doll, Ponder, Tatterkite, Tatterkite, Makeshift Mannequin, Firespout, Chainbreaker, Firespout
RFG:
--------------------------------------
BigBlue: 26
Hand: 6
Library: 42
In Play:

(Equip) Sword of Light and Shadow (Equip: 2; Equipped creature gains "+2/+2; Protection from Black;Protection from white; If ~ deals combat damage to a player, I gain 3 life and I may return a creature from my GY to my hand") ~ on Captain Furious

(TU) Blood Crypt (T:R or B; Mountain Swamp; cip stuff) x2
(T) Tainted Peak (T:1; T: R or B - only if I control a Swamp)
(T) Mountain
(T) Badlands (T: R or B; Mountain Swamp)

(S) Avatar of Fury (8/8; Protection from Black; Protection from White; Flying; R: ~ gets +1/+0 ueot) ~ Speaking Softly and carrying a big Stick

Graveyard: Avatar of Woe, Avatar of Fury, Terminate, Scion of Darkness, Sneak Attack
RFG:

(Graveyard) Scion of Darkness (8/8; Protection from White & Black; Trample; If ~ deals dmg to a player I may return a creature from their gy to play in my control) ~Wielding sword ~Sac at eot

DarthFerret: 21
Hand: 4
Library: 43
In Play:

(T,T,T,U,U) Plains x 3
(T,T) Desert (T:1 colorless, T: deal 1 damage to target attacking creature after it deals its damage)

Enchant: Crusade (All white creatures gain +1/+1)

Graveyard: Swords to Plowshares, Gravel Slinger, Wrath of God, D'Vaenant Archer, Elite Archers
RFG: White Knight

Mooseman: 16
Library: 44
In Play:

(UUUUUU) Swamp x6
(U) Cabal coffers (2, Tap: Add B to your mana pool for each swamp you control.)
(U) Sol Ring (T:2)

Crawlspace (A, No more than two creatures can attack you each combat.)

Graveyard: Guiltfeeder, Nihilith, Creakwood Liege
RFG: Urborg Shambler

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
I think he knows what will happen next... :)

When Chainbreaker CIP, it'll trigger the King's ability, which I'll use to target the Sword of Light and Shadow. Since BB indicated that his Avatar will die, I assume he doesn't have any responses and hope the rest of you guys don't either... :)

B

BigBlue

Doesn't the spout do 3 to all creatures, + 3 to all flyers w/ the first activation? The second spout killed the Avatar since he took 9 dmg...

I knew the sword was the next thing to go anyways...

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Firespout
Sorcery
CC: R/G 2
Shadowmoor (Uncommon)
Firespout deals 3 damage to each creature without flying if R was spent to play Firespout and 3 damage to each creature with flying if G was spent to play it. (Do both if RG was spent.)

The Avatar only took 6 from the two of them..... but......
well, you can see where he was going with all this.....

B

BigBlue

Oh.... Duh... :blush:

Either way he's gone... everything took 6... :) Then lost his boon...

Too bad I can't target that damn king... I really hate my earlier misplay w/ Modus on the board when I wasted my avatar of Woe... It'd be a different game now...

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Well, DF might pull something with his 2 mana...

The King can be targeted, BB just means he doesn't have anything in his hand or on the board that can target it right now... the counter is from when Makeshift Mannequin was played.

B

BigBlue

If he's targetted, he goes away all scared like... then, his scarecrows don't kill stuff as they come into play... and they'll be minus their +1/+1...

D

DarthFerret

DF has not pulled anything out with that 2 mana yet (especially if you are gettin rid of that sword) ...

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
I am, I am... :)

So the Sword goes away, bringing along with it the Avatar
Attack BigBlue with the King for 7

Done

Spidey: 12
In Play:

(T) Island
(T) Mt
(T,T) Forest x2
(T,T,T) Swamp x3
(U) Vivid Meadow (~ CIP tapped with two charge ctrs on it. T: Add W to my mana pool. T, Remove a charge ctr from ~: Add one mana of any color to my mana pool) ~ 2 Counters
(T) Vivid Crag (~ CIP tapped with two charge ctrs on it. T: Add R to my mana pool. T, Remove a charge ctr from ~: Add one mana of any color to my mana pool) ~ 2 Counters

(U) Chromatic Star (1, T, Sac ~: Add one mana of any color to my mana pool. When ~ is put into a graveyard from play, draw a card)

(U) Reaper King (7/7 due to DF's Crusade, Other Scarecrow creatures I control get +1/+1. Whenever another Scarecrow CIP under my control, destroy target permanent) ~Mannequin counter (if ~ is the target of a spell or ability, sacrifice ~)
(S) Chainbreaker (2/2 due to King and ctrs, ~ CI{P with two -1/-1 ctrs on it. 3, T: Remove a -1/-1 ctr from target creature) *2 -1/-1 ctrs*

Graveyard: Chromatic Star, Terramorphic Expanse, Heap Doll, Ponder, Tatterkite, Tatterkite, Makeshift Mannequin, Firespout, Chainbreaker, Firespout
RFG:
BigBlue: 26 (19?)
Hand: 6
Library: 42
In Play:

(Equip) Sword of Light and Shadow (Equip: 2; Equipped creature gains "+2/+2; Protection from Black;Protection from white; If ~ deals combat damage to a player, I gain 3 life and I may return a creature from my GY to my hand") ~ on Captain Furious

(TU) Blood Crypt (T:R or B; Mountain Swamp; cip stuff) x2
(T) Mountain

Graveyard: Avatar of Woe, Avatar of Fury, Terminate, Scion of Darkness, Sneak Attack, Sword of Light and Shadow, Avatar of Fury
RFG:

(Graveyard) Scion of Darkness (8/8; Protection from White & Black; Trample; If ~ deals dmg to a player I may return a creature from their gy to play in my control) ~Wielding sword ~Sac at eot

In Play:

(T,T,T,U,U) Plains x 3
(T,T) Desert (T:1 colorless, T: deal 1 damage to target attacking creature after it deals its damage)

Graveyard: Swords to Plowshares, Gravel Slinger, Wrath of God, D'Vaenant Archer, Elite Archers

In Play:

(UUUUUU) Swamp x6

B

BigBlue

Untap, Upkeep, Draw

Play Sneak Attack
Activate Sneak attack to put Avatar of Woe in play
Kill the Reaper king
Activate Sneak attack to put Scion of Darkness in play
Attack spidey w/ Scion

Spidey: 12 6? 7?
In Play:

(T) Island
(T) Mt
(T,T) Forest x2
(T,T,T) Swamp x3

(U) Reaper King (7/7 due to DF's Crusade, Other Scarecrow creatures I control get +1/+1. Whenever another Scarecrow CIP under my control, destroy target permanent) ~Mannequin counter (if ~ is the target of a spell or ability, sacrifice ~) Dead?
(S) Chainbreaker (1/1 due to ctrs, ~ CIP with two -1/-1 ctrs on it. 3, T: Remove a -1/-1 ctr from target creature) *2 -1/-1 ctrs*

RFG:
BigBlue: 19
Library: 41
In Play:

(ench) Sneak Attack (R: put a creature from your hand into play w/ Haste. Sacrifice it at eot)

(TT) Blood Crypt (T:R or B; Mountain Swamp; cip stuff) x2
(T) Mountain

(T) Avatar of woe (6/5; Fear; T: Destroy target creature)
(T) Scion of Darkness (6/6; Trample; When ~ does combat dmg to a player, put target creature from their gy into play under your control)

Graveyard: Avatar of Woe, Avatar of Fury, Terminate, Scion of Darkness, Sneak Attack, Sword of Light and Shadow, Avatar of Fury
RFG:

In Play:

(T,T,T,U,U) Plains x 3

In Play:

(UUUUUU) Swamp x6

B

BigBlue

Put the Reaper King into play under my control
Done.

Spidey: 6
In Play:

(T) Island
(T) Mt
(T,T) Forest x2
(T,T,T) Swamp x3

(S) Chainbreaker (1/1 due to ctrs, ~ CIP with two -1/-1 ctrs on it. 3, T: Remove a -1/-1 ctr from target creature) *2 -1/-1 ctrs*

RFG:
BigBlue: 19
Library: 41
In Play:

(ench) Sneak Attack (R: put a creature from your hand into play w/ Haste. Sacrifice it at eot)

(TT) Blood Crypt (T:R or B; Mountain Swamp; cip stuff) x2
(T) Mountain

(S) Reaper King (7/7 due to DF's Crusade, Other Scarecrow creatures I control get +1/+1. Whenever another Scarecrow CIP under my control, destroy target permanent) ~ from Spidey's GY

Graveyard: Avatar of Woe, Avatar of Fury, Terminate, Scion of Darkness, Sneak Attack, Sword of Light and Shadow, Avatar of Fury, Avatar of Woe, Scion of Darkness
RFG:

In Play:

(T,T,T,U,U) Plains x 3

In Play:

(UUUUUU) Swamp x6