B

BigBlue

Untap, Upkeep, Draw

Attack w/ Everything but Avatar of Woe

BigBlue: 1
Hand: 1
Library: 35
In Play:

(U) Gauntlet of Might (Whenever a Mountain is tapped for mana it produces an add'l R; Red creatures get +1/+1)
(U) Gauntlet of Might (Whenever a Mountain is tapped for mana it produces an add'l R; Red creatures get +1/+1)
(U) Sword of Light and Shadow (Equip: 2; Equipped creature gains +2/+2; Protection from Black; Protection from White and when it deals combat dmg to a player, I gain 3 life and may return a creature from my GY to my Hand) ~wielded w/ a Vengeance
(U) Sword of Light and Shadow (Equip: 2; Equipped creature gains +2/+2; Protection from Black; Protection from White and when it deals combat dmg to a player, I gain 3 life and may return a creature from my GY to my Hand) ~wielded by Captain Furious

(UU) Blood Crypt (T:R or B; Mountain Swamp; cip stuff) x2
(U) Tainted Peak (T:1; T: R or B - only if I control a Swamp)
(U) Mountain
(UU) Badlands (T: R or B; Mountain Swamp)

(T) Stalking Vengeance (8/8; Protection from Black; Protection from White; Haste; Whenever another creature I control is put into a GY from play, it deals dmg to target player equal to it's power) ~ +2/+2 from Gauntlets ~Carrying a big Stick
(T) Avatar of Fury (9/9; Protection from Black; Protection from White; Flying; R:+1/+0 until eot; Reduced Cost) ~+2/+2 from Gauntlets ~ Carrying a Ying Yang Sword
(T) Avatar of Fury (7/7; Flying; reduced cost) ~+2/+2 from Gauntlets
(U) Avatar of Woe (6/5; Fear; T: Destroy Target Creature; Reduced cost)

Graveyard: Terminate, Scion of Darkness, Sneak Attack, Sword of Light and Shadow, Avatar of Woe, Scion of Darkness, Stalking Vengeance, Sneak Attack, Inferno, Demigod of Revenge, Avatar of Woe
RFG:
--------------------------------------

DarthFerret: 7
Hand: 1
Library: 38
In Play:

(U,U,U,U,U,U,U) Plains x 7
(U,U) Desert (T:1 colorless, T: deal 1 damage to target attacking creature after it deals its damage)

Enchant: Crusade (All white creatures gain +1/+1)

Graveyard: Swords to Plowshares, Gravel Slinger, Wrath of God, D'Vaenant Archer, Elite Archers, Ballista Squad, Eye for an Eye, Eye for an Eye, Wrath of God, Heavy Ballista, Reverse Damage, Eye for an Eye
RFG: White Knight

D

DarthFerret

Reverse Damage targeting damage from the big avatar of fury....

I gain 9, putting me at 16, then take 15 from unblocked critters leaving me at 1.

B

BigBlue

I gain 6, retrieve Stalking Vengeance and Avatar of Woe
Activate Avatar of Woe to kill my non-sword wielding Avatar of Fury, when it goes to GY, it does 7 to you.

And I cannot believe I held on to that game...

Whew...

Sword of Light & Shadow + Sneak attack is the Bomb...

D

DarthFerret

Yes it is....oh but ot have had that last eye for an eye. Good game. Never even got to any of my disenchants (there were 4 in the deck).

B

BigBlue

I got extremely lucky that no one else played red... the deck needs the gauntlets to help play those expensive avatars... The sneak attacks were to get me started, I really didn't realize just how effective they'd be w/ the sword... That sword is crazy... probably not Jitte crazy, but still crazy.