Tribal Game #10

Discussion in 'Games Run By CPA Members' started by Spiderman, Sep 2, 2008.

1. BigBlue Magic Jones

I knew I should have finished you when I had the chance...

No responses... and soon no permanents for me...
  2. Spiderman CPA Man in Tights, Dopey Administrative Assistant

Hey dude, you've got a potent combo there :)

Attack you with the King
    Responses/blocks/take it?

Spidey: 12
    Hand: 4
    Library: 35
    In Play:

(U) Island
    (U) Mt
    (T,U) Forest x2
    (T,U) Swamp x2
    (U) Vivid Meadow (~ CIP tapped with two charge ctrs on it. T: Add W to my mana pool. T, Remove a charge ctr from ~: Add one mana of any color to my mana pool) ~ 2 Counters
    (U) Vivid Crag (~ CIP tapped with two charge ctrs on it. T: Add R to my mana pool. T, Remove a charge ctr from ~: Add one mana of any color to my mana pool) ~ 2 Counters

(U) Elsewhere Flask (When ~ CIP, draw a card. Sac ~: Choose a basic land type. Each land I control becomes that type ueot)
    (U) Chromatic Star (1, T, Sac ~: Add one mana of any color to my mana pool. When ~ is put into a graveyard from play, draw a card)
    (U) Elsewhere Flask (When ~ CIP, draw a card. Sac ~: Choose a basic land type. Each land I control becomes that type ueot)

(T) Reaper King (6/6, Other Scarecrow creatures I control get +1/+1. Whenever another Scarecrow CIP under my control, destroy target permanent) ~Mannequin counter (if ~ is the target of a spell or ability, sacrifice ~)
    (S) Chainbreaker (2/2 due to King and ctrs, ~ CI{P with two -1/-1 ctrs on it. 3, T: Remove a -1/-1 ctr from target creature) *2 -1/-1 ctrs*

Graveyard: Chromatic Star, Terramorphic Expanse, Heap Doll, Ponder, Tatterkite, Tatterkite, Makeshift Mannequin
    RFG:
    --------------------------------------
    BigBlue: 33
    Hand: 6
    Library: 43
    In Play:

(Equip) Sword of Light and Shadow (Equip: 2; Equipped creature gains "+2/+2; Protection from Black;Protection from white; If ~ deals combat damage to a player, I gain 3 life and I may return a creature from my GY to my hand")

(UU) Blood Crypt (T:R or B; Mountain Swamp; cip stuff) x2
    (T) Tainted Peak (T:1; T: R or B - only if I control a Swamp)
    (T) Mountain
    (T) Badlands (T: R or B; Mountain Swamp)

Graveyard: Avatar of Woe, Avatar of Fury, Terminate, Scion of Darkness, Sneak Attack
    RFG:

(Graveyard) Scion of Darkness (8/8; Protection from White & Black; Trample; If ~ deals dmg to a player I may return a creature from their gy to play in my control) ~Wielding sword ~Sac at eot

DarthFerret: 21
    Hand: 5
    Library: 44
    In Play:

(T,U,U,U) Plains x 3
    (T,T) Desert (T:1 colorless, T: deal 1 damage to target attacking creature after it deals its damage)

Enchant: Crusade (All white creatures gain +1/+1)

(S) D'Avenant Archer (2/3 due to crusade, T: ~ deals 1 damage to target attacking or blocking creature)

Graveyard: Swords to Plowshares, Gravel Slinger, Wrath of God
    RFG: White Knight

Mooseman: 16
    Hand: 3
    Library: 45
    In Play:

(UUTTTT) Swamp x6
    (U) Cabal coffers (2, Tap: Add B to your mana pool for each swamp you control.)
    (U) Sol Ring (T:2)

Crawlspace (A, No more than two creatures can attack you each combat.)

(S) Creakwood Liege (2/2, Other black creatures you control get +1/+1. Other green creatures you control get +1/+1. At the beginning of your upkeep, you may put a 1/1 black and green Worm creature token into play. )

Graveyard: Guiltfeeder, Nihilith,
    RFG: Urborg Shambler
  3. BigBlue Magic Jones

If not for the reaper king, I don't really need the sneak attack too much longer (assuming I draw a couple more lands...) but losing permanents will pretty much kill me... And everyone else - but they'll gladly sit back and allow you to do their dirty work. (As would I in their position). :)

No responses or blocks.
  4. Spiderman CPA Man in Tights, Dopey Administrative Assistant

So that's 6.

Swamp

Done

In Play:

(U) Island
    (U) Mt
    (T,U) Forest x2
    (T,U,U) Swamp x3
    (U) Vivid Meadow (~ CIP tapped with two charge ctrs on it. T: Add W to my mana pool. T, Remove a charge ctr from ~: Add one mana of any color to my mana pool) ~ 2 Counters
    (U) Vivid Crag (~ CIP tapped with two charge ctrs on it. T: Add R to my mana pool. T, Remove a charge ctr from ~: Add one mana of any color to my mana pool) ~ 2 Counters

(U) Chromatic Star (1, T, Sac ~: Add one mana of any color to my mana pool. When ~ is put into a graveyard from play, draw a card)

(T) Reaper King (6/6, Other Scarecrow creatures I control get +1/+1. Whenever another Scarecrow CIP under my control, destroy target permanent) ~Mannequin counter (if ~ is the target of a spell or ability, sacrifice ~)
    (S) Chainbreaker (2/2 due to King and ctrs, ~ CI{P with two -1/-1 ctrs on it. 3, T: Remove a -1/-1 ctr from target creature) *2 -1/-1 ctrs*

Graveyard: Chromatic Star, Terramorphic Expanse, Heap Doll, Ponder, Tatterkite, Tatterkite, Makeshift Mannequin
    RFG:
    BigBlue: 27
    In Play:

(Equip) Sword of Light and Shadow (Equip: 2; Equipped creature gains "+2/+2; Protection from Black;Protection from white; If ~ deals combat damage to a player, I gain 3 life and I may return a creature from my GY to my hand")

(UU) Blood Crypt (T:R or B; Mountain Swamp; cip stuff) x2
    (T) Mountain

Graveyard: Avatar of Woe, Avatar of Fury, Terminate, Scion of Darkness, Sneak Attack
    RFG:

(Graveyard) Scion of Darkness (8/8; Protection from White & Black; Trample; If ~ deals dmg to a player I may return a creature from their gy to play in my control) ~Wielding sword ~Sac at eot

In Play:

(T,U,U,U) Plains x 3
    (T,T) Desert (T:1 colorless, T: deal 1 damage to target attacking creature after it deals its damage)

(S) D'Avenant Archer (2/3 due to crusade, T: ~ deals 1 damage to target attacking or blocking creature)

In Play:

(UUTTTT) Swamp x6

(S) Creakwood Liege (2/2, Other black creatures you control get +1/+1. Other green creatures you control get +1/+1. At the beginning of your upkeep, you may put a 1/1 black and green Worm creature token into play. )

5. BigBlue Magic Jones

EDIT - You're King is a 7/7 since Crusade is in play...

Untap, Upkeep, Draw

Play Avatar of Fury (for 6 less since Spidey has 7+ lands)
    Equip it w/ Sword
    Done.

Why does an avatar of "fury" not have Haste? :)

Nice Worm dude Mooseman!

In Play:

(U) Island
    (U) Mt
    (T,U) Forest x2
    (T,U,U) Swamp x3

(T) Reaper King (7/7 due to DF's Crusade, Other Scarecrow creatures I control get +1/+1. Whenever another Scarecrow CIP under my control, destroy target permanent) ~Mannequin counter (if ~ is the target of a spell or ability, sacrifice ~) ~+1/+1 due to crusade

RFG:
    BigBlue: 26
    Library: 42
    In Play:

(Equip) Sword of Light and Shadow (Equip: 2; Equipped creature gains "+2/+2; Protection from Black;Protection from white; If ~ deals combat damage to a player, I gain 3 life and I may return a creature from my GY to my hand") ~ on Captain Furious

(TU) Blood Crypt (T:R or B; Mountain Swamp; cip stuff) x2
    (T) Mountain

(S) Avatar of Fury (8/8; Protection from Black; Protection from White; Flying) ~ Speaking Softly and carrying a big Stick

RFG:

In Play:

(T,U,U,U) Plains x 3

In Play:

(UUTTTT) Swamp x6

6. Spiderman CPA Man in Tights, Dopey Administrative Assistant

Thanks dude, I forgot about the Crusade (and that he was multicolored even though I put in the colors :rolleyes: :) )
  7. DarthFerret Evil Sith Weasel

Untap, Upkeep, Draw, Plains, tap 3 plains and 2 deserts for Elite Archers, done.

In Play:

(U) Island
    (U) Mt
    (T,U) Forest x2
    (T,U,U) Swamp x3

(T) Reaper King (7/7 due to DF's Crusade, Other Scarecrow creatures I control get +1/+1. Whenever another Scarecrow CIP under my control, destroy target permanent) ~Mannequin counter (if ~ is the target of a spell or ability, sacrifice ~) ~+1/+1 due to crusade

RFG:
    In Play:

(Equip) Sword of Light and Shadow (Equip: 2; Equipped creature gains "+2/+2; Protection from Black;Protection from white; If ~ deals combat damage to a player, I gain 3 life and I may return a creature from my GY to my hand") ~ on Captain Furious

(T) Mountain

(S) Avatar of Fury (8/8; Protection from Black; Protection from White; Flying; R: ~ gets +1/+0 ueot) ~ Speaking Softly and carrying a big Stick

RFG:

In Play:

(T,T,T,U,U) Plains x 3

(U) D'Avenant Archer (2/3 due to crusade, T: ~ deals 1 damage to target attacking or blocking creature)
    (S) Elite Archers (4/4 due to crusade, T: ~ deals 3 damage to target attacking or blocking creature)

In Play:

(UUTTTT) Swamp x6

8. BigBlue Magic Jones

Mooseman, would you do me a favor and add Firebreathing ability (R: +1/+0) to Avatar of Fury... I forgot to type that...
  9. Spiderman CPA Man in Tights, Dopey Administrative Assistant

I did it...
  10. Mooseman Isengar Tussle

Untap, Upkeep Token, Draw, done.

In Play:

(U) Island
    (U) Mt
    (T,U) Forest x2
    (T,U,U) Swamp x3

RFG:
    In Play:

(T) Mountain

(S) Avatar of Fury (8/8; Protection from Black; Protection from White; Flying; R: ~ gets +1/+0 ueot) ~ Speaking Softly and carrying a big Stick

RFG:

In Play:

(T,T,T,U,U) Plains x 3

(U) D'Avenant Archer (2/3 due to crusade, T: ~ deals 1 damage to target attacking or blocking creature)
    (S) Elite Archers (4/4 due to crusade, T: ~ deals 3 damage to target attacking or blocking creature)

In Play:

(UUUUUU) Swamp x6

(U) Creakwood Liege (2/2, Other black creatures you control get +1/+1. Other green creatures you control get +1/+1. At the beginning of your upkeep, you may put a 1/1 black and green Worm creature token into play. )
    (S) Wurm Token (3/3)

11. Spiderman CPA Man in Tights, Dopey Administrative Assistant

Untap, upkeep, Draw

BRG to play Firespout (~ deals 3 dmg to each creature w/o flying if R was spent to play ~ and 3 dmg to each creature with flying if G was spent to play it (Do both if RG was spent)).
    Responses?

Library: 34
    In Play:

(U) Island
    (T) Mt
    (T,U) Forest x2
    (T,U,U) Swamp x3

Graveyard: Chromatic Star, Terramorphic Expanse, Heap Doll, Ponder, Tatterkite, Tatterkite, Makeshift Mannequin, Firespout
    RFG:
    In Play:

(T) Mountain

RFG:

In Play:

(T,T,T,U,U) Plains x 3

In Play:

(UUUUUU) Swamp x6

(U) Creakwood Liege (2/2, Other black creatures you control get +1/+1. Other green creatures you control get +1/+1. At the beginning of your upkeep, you may put a 1/1 black and green Worm creature token into play. )
    (S) Wurm Token (3/3)

12. BigBlue Magic Jones

Other than cry, nothing...

At least you'll lose the Chainbreaker...
  13. Mooseman Isengar Tussle

Looks like I lose the most out of the four of us.....
    Go a head......
  14. Spiderman CPA Man in Tights, Dopey Administrative Assistant

DF's got a couple of untapped lands, so I'll wait for him...
  15. DarthFerret Evil Sith Weasel

Gonna lose my D. Archer (but not the E Archer)....
  16. Spiderman CPA Man in Tights, Dopey Administrative Assistant

Well, you guys are gonna love this.

Cast a second Firespout
    Responses?

Hand: 2
    Library: 34
    In Play:

(U) Island
    (T) Mt
    (T,T) Forest x2
    (T,T,U) Swamp x3
    (T) Vivid Crag (~ CIP tapped with two charge ctrs on it. T: Add R to my mana pool. T, Remove a charge ctr from ~: Add one mana of any color to my mana pool) ~ 2 Counters

(U) Reaper King (7/7 due to DF's Crusade, Other Scarecrow creatures I control get +1/+1. Whenever another Scarecrow CIP under my control, destroy target permanent) ~Mannequin counter (if ~ is the target of a spell or ability, sacrifice ~) ~+1/+1 due to crusade

Graveyard: Chromatic Star, Terramorphic Expanse, Heap Doll, Ponder, Tatterkite, Tatterkite, Makeshift Mannequin, Firespout, Chainbreaker, Firespout
    RFG:
    In Play:

(T) Mountain

RFG:

In Play:

(T,T,T,U,U) Plains x 3

Graveyard: Swords to Plowshares, Gravel Slinger, Wrath of God, D'Vaenant Archer

In Play:

(UUUUUU) Swamp x6

Graveyard: Guiltfeeder, Nihilith, Creakwood Liege
  17. BigBlue Magic Jones

Sort of surprised... but I guess that's one way to do it...

No responses...
  18. Mooseman Isengar Tussle

So you kill the archers with that one.....
    Ok by me....
  19. Spiderman CPA Man in Tights, Dopey Administrative Assistant

Gotta wait for DF in case he has anything...
  20. DarthFerret Evil Sith Weasel

pfffttttt

That means I have no responses....