Isengar Tussle
Untap, upkeep, draw
Swamp
Done

BigBlue: 6?
Hand: 2
Library: 39
In Play:

(U) Gauntlet of Might (Whenever a Mountain is tapped for mana it produces an add'l R; Red creatures get +1/+1)
(U) Sword of Light and Shadow (Equip: 2; Equipped creature gains +2/+2; Protection from Black; Protection from White and when it deals combat dmg to a player, I gain 3 life and may return a creature from my GY to my Hand)

(TT) Blood Crypt (T:R or B; Mountain Swamp; cip stuff) x2
(U) Tainted Peak (T:1; T: R or B - only if I control a Swamp)
(T) Mountain
(TT) Badlands (T: R or B; Mountain Swamp)

Graveyard: Avatar of Woe, Avatar of Fury, Terminate, Scion of Darkness, Sneak Attack, Sword of Light and Shadow, Avatar of Fury, Avatar of Woe, Scion of Darkness, Stalking Vengeance, Sneak Attack, Inferno
RFG:

(Graveyard) Scion of Darkness (8/8; Protection from White & Black; Trample; If ~ deals dmg to a player I may return a creature from their gy to play in my control) ~Wielding sword ~Sac at eot

--------------------------------------

DarthFerret: 15
Hand: 3
Library: 41
In Play:

(T,T,T,T,U,U) Plains x 6
(U,U) Desert (T:1 colorless, T: deal 1 damage to target attacking creature after it deals its damage)

(S) Heavy Ballista (3/4 due to Crusade, T: ~ deals 2 damage to target attacking or blocking creature)

Enchant: Crusade (All white creatures gain +1/+1)

Graveyard: Swords to Plowshares, Gravel Slinger, Wrath of God, D'Vaenant Archer, Elite Archers, Ballista Squad, Eye for and Eye
RFG: White Knight

Mooseman: 9
Hand: 4
In Play:

(UUUUUUUU) Swamp x8
(U) Cabal coffers (2, Tap: Add B to your mana pool for each swamp you control.)
(U) Sol Ring (T:2)

Crawlspace (A, No more than two creatures can attack you each combat.)

Graveyard: Guiltfeeder, Nihilith, Creakwood Liege, Cruel Edict, Demonic Tutor, Phyrexian Rager
RFG: Urborg Shambler

B

BigBlue

I fully didn't expect another turn to come my way... (corrected my hand size, it's just 1 card, not 2)

Untap, Upkeep, Draw

Play Demigod of Revenge
Equip it w/ Sword
Attack DarthFerret for 8

(please not another eye for an eye....) :)

BigBlue: 6
Hand: 1
Library: 38
In Play:

(U) Gauntlet of Might (Whenever a Mountain is tapped for mana it produces an add'l R; Red creatures get +1/+1)
(U) Sword of Light and Shadow (Equip: 2; Equipped creature gains +2/+2; Protection from Black; Protection from White and when it deals combat dmg to a player, I gain 3 life and may return a creature from my GY to my Hand) ~Demigodly wielded

(UU) Blood Crypt (T:R or B; Mountain Swamp; cip stuff) x2
(T) Tainted Peak (T:1; T: R or B - only if I control a Swamp)
(T) Mountain

(T) Demigod of Revenge (8/7; Protection from Black; Protection from White; Flying; Haste; When ~ cip, I can return Demigod of Revenge from GY to my hand) ~ carrying a beatstick

Graveyard: Avatar of Woe, Avatar of Fury, Terminate, Scion of Darkness, Sneak Attack, Sword of Light and Shadow, Avatar of Fury, Avatar of Woe, Scion of Darkness, Stalking Vengeance, Sneak Attack, Inferno
RFG:

DarthFerret: 15 7?
In Play:

(T,T,T,T,U,U) Plains x 6
(U,U) Desert (T:1 colorless, T: deal 1 damage to target attacking creature after it deals its damage)

(S) Heavy Ballista (3/4 due to Crusade, T: ~ deals 2 damage to target attacking or blocking creature)

Graveyard: Swords to Plowshares, Gravel Slinger, Wrath of God, D'Vaenant Archer, Elite Archers, Ballista Squad, Eye for and Eye

In Play:

(UUUUUUUU) Swamp x8

Graveyard: Guiltfeeder, Nihilith, Creakwood Liege, Cruel Edict, Demonic Tutor, Phyrexian Rager

B

BigBlue

Great... I knew I had two people to take on, but now you're going to help eachother... just lovely. :) Like I said earlier, I don't expect to last much longer... The eye for an eye really hurt. Not as much as my earlier mistake when Modus was around and I wasted an Avatar of Woe which would have saved me vs Spidey... but oh well.

D

DarthFerret

Sorry to say this BB, but yes, I have a second Eye for and Eye, and will cast it now....(you did not really think I was holding 4 cards in my hand for my health did ya?)

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
DarthFerret;274437 said:
Sorry to say this BB, but yes, I have a second Eye for and Eye, and will cast it now....(you did not really think I was holding 4 cards in my hand for my health did ya?)
Actually, it looks like you were holding them there for BB's health... :p

D

DarthFerret

Yeah, the Eye for an Eye's are pretty much a staple spell in most of my mono-white decks. Especially useful when it comes down to big damage amounts like you tend to see in these Tribal games.

B

BigBlue

eat the eye... gain 3
Recover Avatar of woe.

Play Avatar of woe and equip it w/ Sword
Done.

BigBlue: 1
In Play:

(U) Sword of Light and Shadow (Equip: 2; Equipped creature gains +2/+2; Protection from Black; Protection from White and when it deals combat dmg to a player, I gain 3 life and may return a creature from my GY to my Hand) ~wielded in Woe

(T) Mountain

(T) Demigod of Revenge (6/5; Flying; Haste; When ~ cip, I can return Demigod of Revenge from GY to my hand) ~+1/+1 from Gauntlet
(S) Avatar of Woe (8/7; Protection from Black; Protection from White; Fear; T: Destroy target Creature; Reduced cost ability) ~carrying a beatstick

RFG:

DarthFerret: 7
In Play:

(T,T,T,T,T,T) Plains x 6

Graveyard: Swords to Plowshares, Gravel Slinger, Wrath of God, D'Vaenant Archer, Elite Archers, Ballista Squad, Eye for an Eye, Eye for an Eye

In Play:

(UUUUUUUU) Swamp x8

D

DarthFerret

UUD, Swing for 3 On Mooseman, responses?

In Play:

(U) Sword of Light and Shadow (Equip: 2; Equipped creature gains +2/+2; Protection from Black; Protection from White and when it deals combat dmg to a player, I gain 3 life and may return a creature from my GY to my Hand) ~wielded in Woe

(T) Mountain

(T) Demigod of Revenge (6/5; Flying; Haste; When ~ cip, I can return Demigod of Revenge from GY to my hand) ~+1/+1 from Gauntlet
(S) Avatar of Woe (8/7; Protection from Black; Protection from White; Fear; T: Destroy target Creature; Reduced cost ability) ~carrying a beatstick

RFG:

Library: 40
In Play:

(T,T,U,U,U,U) Plains x 6
(T,T) Desert (T:1 colorless, T: deal 1 damage to target attacking creature after it deals its damage)

(A) Heavy Ballista (3/4 due to Crusade, T: ~ deals 2 damage to target attacking or blocking creature)

Graveyard: Swords to Plowshares, Gravel Slinger, Wrath of God, D'Vaenant Archer, Elite Archers, Ballista Squad, Eye for an Eye, Eye for an Eye

Mooseman: 6?
In Play:

(UUUUUUUU) Swamp x8

D

DarthFerret

After damage resolves and combat is over, tap the lands already shown as tapped to cast Wrath of God (#2). Responses?

D

DarthFerret

Done. (I think I did everything right here)

In Play:

(T) Mountain

Graveyard: Avatar of Woe, Avatar of Fury, Terminate, Scion of Darkness, Sneak Attack, Sword of Light and Shadow, Avatar of Fury, Avatar of Woe, Scion of Darkness, Stalking Vengeance, Sneak Attack, Inferno, Demigod of Revenge, Avatar of Woe
RFG:

In Play:

(T,T,U,U,U,U) Plains x 6
(T,T) Desert (T:1 colorless, T: deal 1 damage to target attacking creature after it deals its damage)

Graveyard: Swords to Plowshares, Gravel Slinger, Wrath of God, D'Vaenant Archer, Elite Archers, Ballista Squad, Eye for an Eye, Eye for an Eye, Wrath of God, Heavy Ballista

Mooseman: 6
In Play:

(UUUUUUUU) Swamp x8

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Well here goes nothing
UUD,
Coffers
Drain Life DF for 17
responses?

In Play:

(T) Mountain

Graveyard: Avatar of Woe, Avatar of Fury, Terminate, Scion of Darkness, Sneak Attack, Sword of Light and Shadow, Avatar of Fury, Avatar of Woe, Scion of Darkness, Stalking Vengeance, Sneak Attack, Inferno, Demigod of Revenge, Avatar of Woe
RFG:

In Play:

(T,T,U,U,U,U) Plains x 6

Graveyard: Swords to Plowshares, Gravel Slinger, Wrath of God, D'Vaenant Archer, Elite Archers, Ballista Squad, Eye for an Eye, Eye for an Eye, Wrath of God, Heavy Ballista

Mooseman: 6
In Play:

(UUUUTTTT) Swamp x8
(T) Cabal coffers (2, Tap: Add B to your mana pool for each swamp you control.)
(T) Cabal coffers (2, Tap: Add B to your mana pool for each swamp you control.)

D

DarthFerret

This will be interesting, will cast Reverse Damage in response (always the second part of my staple white spells)......

Now, I checked and Drain Life does hit for damage, so I should gain 17 life. Since no damage was dealt, I will assume that Mooseman does not gain any (too bad he does not lose that much instead...:D)

Am I correct in this?