Isengar Tussle
UUD
Gratuitous Violence
Done

Oversoul: 18
Hand: 1
Library: 34
In Play:
-(U, U, U) Overgrown Tomb x3 (swamp/forest)
-(T, T, T, T, T) Forest x5
-(T, T) Swamp x2

-(U, U, U) Symbiotic Wurm (7/7; When ~ goes to the gy from play, put 7 green 1/1 Insect tokens into play) x3
-(U, S) Penumbra Wurm (6/6; trample, when it dies, I get a 6/6 black trampling wurm token) x2
-(U) Thundering Wurm (4/4)
-(UUUUUUU) Insect (1/1) x7

Graveyard: Fallow Wurm, Harvest Wurm, Pattern of Rebirth, Defense of the Heart, Symbiotic Wurm, Golgari Rotwurm, Forest, Bayou, Harvest Wurm.
RFG:

Mooseman: 16
Hand: 2
Library: 37
In Play:

(UTTTTT) Mountain x6

Gratuitous Violence (If a creature you control would deal damage to a creature or player, it deals double that damage to that creature or player instead. )

Sword of the Meek
( Equipped creature gets +1/+2. Equip 2
Whenever a 1/1 creature comes into play under your control, you may return Sword of the Meek from your graveyard to play, then attach it to that creature.)

(U) Dwarven Pony (2/3 due to Meek, 1R, tap: Target Dwarf gains mountainwalk until end of turn.) ~Meeked~
(U) Dwarven Lieutenant (1/2, 1R: Target Dwarf gets +1/+0 until end of turn.)
(U) Dwarven Driller (2/2, T Destroy target land unless its controller has Dwarven Driller deal 2 damage to him or her.)
(U) Bomb Squad (1/1, Tap: Put a fuse counter on target creature. At the beginning of your upkeep, put a fuse counter on each creature that has a fuse counter on it. Whenever a creature has four or more fuse counters on it, remove all fuse counters from it and destroy it. That creature deals 4 damage to its controller. )
(U) Dwarven Recruiter (2/2, When Dwarven Recruiter comes into play, search your library for any number of Dwarf cards and reveal those cards. Shuffle your library, then put them on top of it in any order.)
(U) Dwarven Pony (1/1, 1R, tap: Target Dwarf gains mountainwalk until end of turn.)
(U) Dwarven Recruiter (2/2, When Dwarven Recruiter comes into play, search your library for any number of Dwarf cards and reveal those cards. Shuffle your library, then put them on top of it in any order.)
(U) Bomb Squad (1/1, Tap: Put a fuse counter on target creature. At the beginning of your upkeep, put a fuse counter on each creature that has a fuse counter on it. Whenever a creature has four or more fuse counters on it, remove all fuse counters from it and destroy it. That creature deals 4 damage to its controller. )
(S) Dwarven Driller (2/2, T Destroy target land unless its controller has Dwarven Driller deal 2 damage to him or her.)
(S) Dwarven Pony (1/1, 1R, tap: Target Dwarf gains mountainwalk until end of turn.)

Graveyard: Bomb Squad, Leyline of Lightning
RFG:

BigBlue: 19 (2 Kill Points - DarthFerret, Spiderman)
Library: 38
In Play:

(Ench) Shapeshifter's Marrow (At the beginning of each opponents upkeep they reveal the top card of their library, if it is a creature they put it in their gy and ~ becomes a copy of it w/o this ability, otherwise they put it on top of their library)

(Ench) Sunken Hope (At the beginning of each player's upkeep, they return a creature they control to it's owner's hand)

(UUTT) Caldera Lake (T:1; T:U or R and ~ deals 1 dmg to me; cip tapped) x2
(UU) Steam Vents (T: U or R; cip tapped unless I pay 2 life)
(TUU) Volcanic Island (R/U dual)
(T) Island
(UU) Mountain

(U) Taurean Mauler (36/36 due to ctrs; Changeling; Whenever an opponent plays a spell, I may put a +1/+1 conter on ~) ~34 +1/+1 Counters
(U) Beast of Burden (28/28; ~'s power and toughness are equal to the # of creatures in play) (Originally Shapeshifter's Marrow)
(U) Crag Puca (2/4; (U/R: Switch ~'s P/T)

Graveyard: Torchling, Swerve, Torchling
RFG:

Spiderman - Golems (Placed 4 of 5, 0 Kill Points)
DarthFerret - Demons (Placed 5 of 5, 0 Kill Points)

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
You gotta reveal the top card (what you drew) during upkeep for the Merrow and return a creature to your hand from the Sunken Hope...

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Reveal Gratuitous Violence
Bounce A pony
Still done

In Play:
-(T, T) Swamp x2

-(U, U, U) Symbiotic Wurm (7/7; When ~ goes to the gy from play, put 7 green 1/1 Insect tokens into play) x3
-(U, S) Penumbra Wurm (6/6; trample, when it dies, I get a 6/6 black trampling wurm token) x2

Graveyard: Fallow Wurm, Harvest Wurm, Pattern of Rebirth, Defense of the Heart, Symbiotic Wurm, Golgari Rotwurm, Forest, Bayou, Harvest Wurm.
RFG:

Hand: 3
In Play:

(UTTTTT) Mountain x6

Gratuitous Violence (If a creature you control would deal damage to a creature or player, it deals double that damage to that creature or player instead. )

Sword of the Meek
Whenever a 1/1 creature comes into play under your control, you may return Sword of the Meek from your graveyard to play, then attach it to that creature.)

(U) Dwarven Pony (2/3 due to Meek, 1R, tap: Target Dwarf gains mountainwalk until end of turn.) ~Meeked~
(U) Dwarven Driller (2/2, T Destroy target land unless its controller has Dwarven Driller deal 2 damage to him or her.)
(U) Dwarven Pony (1/1, 1R, tap: Target Dwarf gains mountainwalk until end of turn.)

RFG:

Library: 38
In Play:

(Ench) Shapeshifter's Marrow (At the beginning of each opponents upkeep they reveal the top card of their library, if it is a creature they put it in their gy and ~ becomes a copy of it w/o this ability, otherwise they put it on top of their library)

(Ench) Sunken Hope (At the beginning of each player's upkeep, they return a creature they control to it's owner's hand)

(UUTT) Caldera Lake (T:1; T:U or R and ~ deals 1 dmg to me; cip tapped) x2
(T) Island
(UU) Mountain

(U) Taurean Mauler (36/36 due to ctrs; Changeling; Whenever an opponent plays a spell, I may put a +1/+1 conter on ~) ~34 +1/+1 Counters
(U) Beast of Burden (28/28; ~'s power and toughness are equal to the # of creatures in play) (Originally Shapeshifter's Marrow)

Graveyard: Torchling, Swerve, Torchling
RFG:

B

BigBlue

Grab the 2 counters.

UU (bounce a puca) D

Play Reins of Power (Target Oversoul)

In Play:
-(T, T) Swamp x2

RFG:

In Play:

(UTTTTT) Mountain x6

Sword of the Meek

RFG:

In Play:

(UTTT) Caldera Lake (T:1; T:U or R and ~ deals 1 dmg to me; cip tapped) x2
(T) Island
(UU) Mountain

(U) Taurean Mauler (38/38 due to ctrs; Changeling; Whenever an opponent plays a spell, I may put a +1/+1 conter on ~) ~36 +1/+1 Counters

Graveyard: Torchling, Swerve, Torchling, Reins of Power
RFG:

(Hand) Crag Puca (2/4; (U/R: Switch ~'s P/T)

B

BigBlue

Attack Oversoul w/

Symbiotic Wurm (7/7)
Symbiotic Wurm (7/7)
Symbiotic Wurm (7/7)
Thundering Wurm (4/4)

7 (1/1) Insect Tokens

Attack Mooseman w/

Penumbra Wurm (6/6; Trample)
Penumbra Wurm (6/6; Trample)

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
Each Crag Puca will block a Symbiotic Wurm. Beast of Burden will block a Symbiotic Wurm and Taurean Mauler will block Thundering Wurm. Tokens go unblocked.

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
2 drillers and 2 ponies block 1
2 recruiters and 2 Lieutenants block the other

Tap 2 drillers to destroy the 2 untapped Volcanic Islands

B

BigBlue

Still waiting on OS since there's only 1 Puca to block, not two.

I'll lose 2 Volcanic Islands - stupid drillers... :)

(Summarizing)

Oversoul Battlefield -

Symbiotic Wurm (7/7) - Crag Puca (2/4)
Symbiotic Wurm (7/7) - Beast of Burden (28/28)
Symbiotic Wurm (7/7) -
Thundering Wurm (4/4) - Taurean Mauler (38/38) ??
Insect (1/1) x7 - Unblocked

(Sort of assuming he'll use the Mauler against the other symbiotic instead of the Thundering) - but I'll leave it to OS to decide.

Mooseman Battlefield -

Penumbra Wurm (6/6; trample) - 2x Dwarven Driller (2/2), Dwarven Pony (2/3), Dwarven Pony (1/1)
Penumbra Wurm (6/6; trample) - 2X Dwarven Lieutenant (1/2), 2x Dwarven Recruiter (2/2)

B

BigBlue

(This post assumes no responses to get me started on the cleanup of the board...)

edit - Correct # of Wurms.

And I'm done after combat.

Oversoul: 7
In Play:
-(T, T) Swamp x2

-(T) Symbiotic Wurm (7/7; When ~ goes to the gy from play, put 7 green 1/1 Insect tokens into play)
-(T) Thundering Wurm (4/4)
-(TTTTTTT) Insect (1/1) x7

Graveyard: Fallow Wurm, Harvest Wurm, Pattern of Rebirth, Defense of the Heart, Symbiotic Wurm, Golgari Rotwurm, Forest, Bayou, Harvest Wurm, Symbiotic Wurm, Symbiotic Wurm, Penumbra Wurm, Penumbra Wurm
RFG:

In Play:

(UTTTTT) Mountain x6

Sword of the Meek

(U) Bomb Squad (1/1, Tap: Put a fuse counter on target creature. At the beginning of your upkeep, put a fuse counter on each creature that has a fuse counter on it. Whenever a creature has four or more fuse counters on it, remove all fuse counters from it and destroy it. That creature deals 4 damage to its controller.)

Graveyard: Bomb Squad, Leyline of Lightning, Dwarven Driller, Dwarven Driller, Dwarven Pony, Dwarven Recruiter, Dwarven Lieutenant, Dwarven Lieutenant
RFG:

In Play:

(UTTT) Caldera Lake (T:1; T:U or R and ~ deals 1 dmg to me; cip tapped) x2
(T) Volcanic Island (R/U dual)
(T) Island
(UU) Mountain

(U) Taurean Mauler (38/38 due to ctrs; Changeling; Whenever an opponent plays a spell, I may put a +1/+1 conter on ~) ~36 +1/+1 Counters
(U) Beast of Burden (31/31; ~'s power and toughness are equal to the # of creatures in play) (Originally Shapeshifter's Marrow)

(SS) Wurm (6/6; Trample) ~Token x2
(SSSSSSSSSSSSSS) Insect (1/1) ~token ~x14

Graveyard: Torchling, Swerve, Torchling, Reins of Power, Volcanic Island, Volcanic Island, Crag Puca
RFG:

(Hand) Crag Puca (2/4; (U/R: Switch ~'s P/T)

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
Oops. I'm ready to take my turn now, but before I do, I probably need to make sure I have the board right (actually, I probably don't, since I'm dead anyway). In the last post where I updated the board, I had all four Symbiotic Wurms somewhere, specifically three were in play and one was in my graveyard. I can't figure out where that number changed, but the current rendition of the board has three in my graveyard, and three in play. So where did the two extra Symbiotic Wurms come from?

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
I think BigBlue just forgot to take off the "x3" at the end of the line in play, especially since there's just one "T" in the front, but I'll let him confirm for sure...