Tribal #11

B

BigBlue

Responses?

(I'm going for a kill/placement point at this point... OS has this in hand w/ his stuff and I can't force all his stuff to block... Oh what I wouldn't give for a 1 pt earthquake... :)

B

BigBlue

Swerve the Disenchant to Mooseman's Leyline instead of my BoB.

EDIT - besides, everyone wants to see the Pony succeed here. :)

I knew this was my last turn.

B

BigBlue

Done after that (Board updated)

Oversoul: 18
Hand: 0
Library: 38
In Play:
-(U, U) Overgrown Tomb x2 (swamp/forest)
-(T, T, T, T) Forest x4
-(T, T) Swamp x2

-(U, U, U) Symbiotic Wurm (7/7; When ~ goes to the gy from play, put 7 green 1/1 Insect tokens into play) x3
-(U, S) Penumbra Wurm (6/6; trample, when it dies, I get a 6/6 black trampling wurm token) x2
-(U) Thundering Wurm (4/4)
-(UUUUUUU) Insect (1/1) x7

Graveyard: Fallow Wurm, Harvest Wurm, Pattern of Rebirth, Defense of the Heart, Symbiotic Wurm, Golgari Rotwurm, Forest
RFG:

Mooseman: 16
Hand: 5
Library: 41
In Play:

(UUTTT) Mountain x5

Sword of the Meek
( Equipped creature gets +1/+2. Equip 2
Whenever a 1/1 creature comes into play under your control, you may return Sword of the Meek from your graveyard to play, then attach it to that creature.)

(U) Dwarven Pony (2/3 due to Meek, 1R, tap: Target Dwarf gains mountainwalk until end of turn.) ~Meeked~
(U) Dwarven Lieutenant (1/2, 1R: Target Dwarf gets +1/+0 until end of turn.)
(U) Dwarven Driller (2/2, T Destroy target land unless its controller has Dwarven Driller deal 2 damage to him or her.)
(U) Bomb Squad (1/1, Tap: Put a fuse counter on target creature. At the beginning of your upkeep, put a fuse counter on each creature that has a fuse counter on it. Whenever a creature has four or more fuse counters on it, remove all fuse counters from it and destroy it. That creature deals 4 damage to its controller. )
(S) Dwarven Recruiter (2/2, When Dwarven Recruiter comes into play, search your library for any number of Dwarf cards and reveal those cards. Shuffle your library, then put them on top of it in any order.)

Graveyard: Bomb Squad, Leyline of Lightning
RFG:

BigBlue: 19 (2 Kill Points - DarthFerret, Spiderman)
Hand: 3
In Play:

(UUU) Caldera Lake (T:1; T:U or R and ~ deals 1 dmg to me; cip tapped) x2
(TT) Steam Vents (T: U or R; cip tapped unless I pay 2 life)
(TT) Volcanic Island (R/U dual)
(T) Island
(T) Mountain

(U) Taurean Mauler (27/27 due to ctrs; Changeling; Whenever an opponent plays a spell, I may put a +1/+1 conter on ~) ~25 +1/+1 Counters
(T) Beast of Burden (23/23; ~'s power and toughness are equal to the # of creatures in play) (Originally Shapeshifter's Marrow)
(U) Crag Puca (2/4; (U/R: Switch ~'s P/T)
(U) Brass Herald (3/3, As ~ CIP, choose a creature type []. When ~ CIP, reveal the top 4 cards of my library. Put all creature cards of the chosen type revealed this way into my hand and the rest at the bottom of my library in any order. Creatures of the chosen type get +1/+1) ~+1/+1 from spidey's Herald ~Formerly Shapeshifter's Marrow

Graveyard: Torchling, Swerve, Torchling
RFG:

Spiderman - Golems (Placed 4 of 5, 0 Kill Points)
DarthFerret - Demons (Placed 5 of 5, 0 Kill Points)

B

BigBlue

I don't think it matters at this point... 27/27 or 28/28.... :)

The point is, he can only block one creature at a time... and all those wurms are gonna get through.

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
What you wouldn't give for a Fling, huh? And what I wouldn't give for Damnation.

However, my turn is a really boring untap, upkeep, draw, done.

Hand: 1
Library: 37
In Play:
-(U, U, U, U) Forest x4
-(U, U) Swamp x2

-(U, U, U) Symbiotic Wurm (7/7; When ~ goes to the gy from play, put 7 green 1/1 Insect tokens into play) x3
-(U, U) Penumbra Wurm (6/6; trample, when it dies, I get a 6/6 black trampling wurm token) x2

Graveyard: Fallow Wurm, Harvest Wurm, Pattern of Rebirth, Defense of the Heart, Symbiotic Wurm, Golgari Rotwurm, Forest
RFG:

Hand: 5
In Play:

(UUTTT) Mountain x5

Sword of the Meek
Whenever a 1/1 creature comes into play under your control, you may return Sword of the Meek from your graveyard to play, then attach it to that creature.)

(U) Dwarven Pony (2/3 due to Meek, 1R, tap: Target Dwarf gains mountainwalk until end of turn.) ~Meeked~
(U) Dwarven Driller (2/2, T Destroy target land unless its controller has Dwarven Driller deal 2 damage to him or her.)
(U) Bomb Squad (1/1, Tap: Put a fuse counter on target creature. At the beginning of your upkeep, put a fuse counter on each creature that has a fuse counter on it. Whenever a creature has four or more fuse counters on it, remove all fuse counters from it and destroy it. That creature deals 4 damage to its controller. )
(S) Dwarven Recruiter (2/2, When Dwarven Recruiter comes into play, search your library for any number of Dwarf cards and reveal those cards. Shuffle your library, then put them on top of it in any order.)

RFG:

In Play:

(T) Island
(T) Mountain

(U) Taurean Mauler (27/27 due to ctrs; Changeling; Whenever an opponent plays a spell, I may put a +1/+1 conter on ~) ~25 +1/+1 Counters
(T) Beast of Burden (23/23; ~'s power and toughness are equal to the # of creatures in play) (Originally Shapeshifter's Marrow)
(U) Brass Herald (3/3, As ~ CIP, choose a creature type []. When ~ CIP, reveal the top 4 cards of my library. Put all creature cards of the chosen type revealed this way into my hand and the rest at the bottom of my library in any order. Creatures of the chosen type get +1/+1) ~+1/+1 from spidey's Herald ~Formerly Shapeshifter's Marrow

RFG:

B

BigBlue

(To be honest - this isn't at all what I expected this deck to be... But I guess that's the randomness of Marrow + an ideally timed Mauler. I haven't drawn any of what this deck was supposed to do)

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
UUD
Pony and Pony and Recruiter
Search for a bomb squad, reveal and put on top of library
Done

In Play:
-(U, U, U, U) Forest x4
-(U, U) Swamp x2

-(U, U) Penumbra Wurm (6/6; trample, when it dies, I get a 6/6 black trampling wurm token) x2

RFG:

Library: 40
In Play:

(TTTTT) Mountain x5

Sword of the Meek

(U) Dwarven Recruiter (2/2, When Dwarven Recruiter comes into play, search your library for any number of Dwarf cards and reveal those cards. Shuffle your library, then put them on top of it in any order.)
(S) Dwarven Pony (2/3 due to Meek, 1R, tap: Target Dwarf gains mountainwalk until end of turn.)
(S) Dwarven Pony (2/3 due to Meek, 1R, tap: Target Dwarf gains mountainwalk until end of turn.)

RFG:

In Play:

(T) Island
(T) Mountain

RFG:

B

BigBlue

Wow... not that it matters, but I will take those 3 counters...

UUD

Play Caldera Lake
Play Sunken Hope
Done.

(I don't think this will help, but I might as well try)

In Play:
-(U, U, U, U) Forest x4
-(U, U) Swamp x2

RFG:

In Play:

(TTTTT) Mountain x5

Sword of the Meek

(U) Dwarven Recruiter (2/2, When Dwarven Recruiter comes into play, search your library for any number of Dwarf cards and reveal those cards. Shuffle your library, then put them on top of it in any order.)
(S) Dwarven Pony (1/1, 1R, tap: Target Dwarf gains mountainwalk until end of turn.)
(S) Dwarven Pony (1/1, 1R, tap: Target Dwarf gains mountainwalk until end of turn.)

RFG:

Hand: 2
In Play:

(Ench) Sunken Hope (At the beginning of each player's upkeep, they return a creature they control to it's owner's hand)

(UUUT) Caldera Lake (T:1; T:U or R and ~ deals 1 dmg to me; cip tapped) x2
(UU) Steam Vents (T: U or R; cip tapped unless I pay 2 life)
(TU) Volcanic Island (R/U dual)
(T) Island
(T) Mountain

(U) Taurean Mauler (30/30 due to ctrs; Changeling; Whenever an opponent plays a spell, I may put a +1/+1 conter on ~) ~28 +1/+1 Counters
(U) Beast of Burden (27/27; ~'s power and toughness are equal to the # of creatures in play) (Originally Shapeshifter's Marrow)
(U) Brass Herald (2/2, As ~ CIP, choose a creature type []. When ~ CIP, reveal the top 4 cards of my library. Put all creature cards of the chosen type revealed this way into my hand and the rest at the bottom of my library in any order. Creatures of the chosen type get +1/+1) (Originaly Shapeshifter's Marrow)

RFG:

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
Untap, upkeep bouncing Thundering Wurm to Sunken Hope, draw, Thundering Wurm discarding Bayou, done.

Library: 36
In Play:
-(T, T, U, U) Forest x4
-(T, U) Swamp x2

-(S) Thundering Wurm (4/4)

Graveyard: Fallow Wurm, Harvest Wurm, Pattern of Rebirth, Defense of the Heart, Symbiotic Wurm, Golgari Rotwurm, Forest, Bayou
RFG:

In Play:

(TTTTT) Mountain x5

Sword of the Meek

RFG:

In Play:

(Ench) Sunken Hope (At the beginning of each player's upkeep, they return a creature they control to it's owner's hand)

(T) Island
(T) Mountain

(U) Taurean Mauler (30/30 due to ctrs; Changeling; Whenever an opponent plays a spell, I may put a +1/+1 conter on ~) ~28 +1/+1 Counters
(U) Beast of Burden (27/27; ~'s power and toughness are equal to the # of creatures in play) (Originally Shapeshifter's Marrow)
(U) Brass Herald (2/2, As ~ CIP, choose a creature type []. When ~ CIP, reveal the top 4 cards of my library. Put all creature cards of the chosen type revealed this way into my hand and the rest at the bottom of my library in any order. Creatures of the chosen type get +1/+1) (Originaly Shapeshifter's Marrow)

RFG:

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Untap, upkeep bouncing a pony to Sunken Hope, draw, Pony and Bomb Squad done.

In Play:
-(T, T, U, U) Forest x4
-(T, U) Swamp x2

Graveyard: Fallow Wurm, Harvest Wurm, Pattern of Rebirth, Defense of the Heart, Symbiotic Wurm, Golgari Rotwurm, Forest, Bayou
RFG:

Library: 39
In Play:

(TTTTT) Mountain x5

Sword of the Meek

(U) Dwarven Pony (1/1, 1R, tap: Target Dwarf gains mountainwalk until end of turn.)
(S) Bomb Squad (1/1, Tap: Put a fuse counter on target creature. At the beginning of your upkeep, put a fuse counter on each creature that has a fuse counter on it. Whenever a creature has four or more fuse counters on it, remove all fuse counters from it and destroy it. That creature deals 4 damage to its controller. )

RFG:

In Play:

(T) Island
(T) Mountain

RFG:

B

BigBlue

3 More Counters (let's see if I can get him to 100/100 and still useless!)

UU (return Herald to my hand) D
Play Volcanic Island
Play Shapeshifter's Marrow
Play Crag Puca
Done.

In Play:
-(T, T, U, U) Forest x4
-(T, U) Swamp x2

RFG:

In Play:

(TTTTT) Mountain x5

Sword of the Meek

(U) Dwarven Pony (1/1, 1R, tap: Target Dwarf gains mountainwalk until end of turn.)
(S) Bomb Squad (1/1, Tap: Put a fuse counter on target creature. At the beginning of your upkeep, put a fuse counter on each creature that has a fuse counter on it. Whenever a creature has four or more fuse counters on it, remove all fuse counters from it and destroy it. That creature deals 4 damage to its controller. )

RFG:

In Play:

(Ench) Shapeshifter's Marrow (At the beginning of each opponent's upkeep, they reveal the top card of their library, if it's a creature put it in the gy and ~ becomes a copy of it w/o this ability, otherwise put it back on top of their library)

(UUTT) Caldera Lake (T:1; T:U or R and ~ deals 1 dmg to me; cip tapped) x2
(TTT) Volcanic Island (R/U dual)
(T) Island
(T) Mountain

(U) Taurean Mauler (33/33 due to ctrs; Changeling; Whenever an opponent plays a spell, I may put a +1/+1 conter on ~) ~31 +1/+1 Counters
(S) Crag Puca (2/4; (U/R: Switch ~'s P/T)

RFG:

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
Untap, upkeep revealing Harvest Wurm for Shapeshifter's Marrow, bounce Penumbra Wurm to Sunken Hope, draw, Overgrown Tomb, Penumbra Wurm, done.

Library: 35
In Play:
-(U, T, T) Overgrown Tomb x3 (swamp/forest)
-(T, T, T, T) Forest x4
-(T, T) Swamp x2

-(U, S) Penumbra Wurm (6/6; trample, when it dies, I get a 6/6 black trampling wurm token) x2

RFG:

In Play:

(TTTTT) Mountain x5

Sword of the Meek

RFG:

In Play:

(T) Island
(T) Mountain

(S) Harvest Wurm (3/2)
(U) Taurean Mauler (33/33 due to ctrs; Changeling; Whenever an opponent plays a spell, I may put a +1/+1 conter on ~) ~31 +1/+1 Counters

RFG:

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
UU bounce Pony, Draw
MT
Pony and Dwarven Driller
Done

In Play:
-(T, T, T, T) Forest x4
-(T, T) Swamp x2

RFG:

In Play:

(UTTTTT) Mountain x6

Sword of the Meek

(S) Dwarven Driller (2/2, T Destroy target land unless its controller has Dwarven Driller deal 2 damage to him or her.)

RFG:

In Play:

(T) Island
(T) Mountain

(S) Harvest Wurm (3/2)

RFG:

B

BigBlue

(3 more counters)

UU (return Wurm to my hand) D

Play Mountain
Play Shapeshifter's Marrow
Done.

In Play:
-(T, T, T, T) Forest x4
-(T, T) Swamp x2

Graveyard: Fallow Wurm, Harvest Wurm, Pattern of Rebirth, Defense of the Heart, Symbiotic Wurm, Golgari Rotwurm, Forest, Bayou, Harvest Wurm.
RFG:

In Play:

(UTTTTT) Mountain x6

Sword of the Meek

(S) Dwarven Driller (2/2, T Destroy target land unless its controller has Dwarven Driller deal 2 damage to him or her.)

RFG:

In Play:

(Ench) Shapeshifter's Marrow (At the beginning of each opponents upkeep they reveal the top card of their library, if it is a creature they put it in their gy and ~ becomes a copy of it w/o this ability, otherwise they put it on top of their library)

(TUU) Volcanic Island (R/U dual)
(T) Island
(UU) Mountain

(U) Taurean Mauler (36/36 due to ctrs; Changeling; Whenever an opponent plays a spell, I may put a +1/+1 conter on ~) ~34 +1/+1 Counters
(U) Beast of Burden (28/28; ~'s power and toughness are equal to the # of creatures in play) (Originally Shapeshifter's Marrow)

RFG:

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
Untap, upkeep, reveal Forest for the Marrow, bounce Penumbra Wurm to Sunken Hope, draw, Forest, Penumbra Wurm, done.

Library: 34
In Play:
-(U, U, U) Overgrown Tomb x3 (swamp/forest)
-(T, T, T, T, T) Forest x5
-(T, T) Swamp x2

Graveyard: Fallow Wurm, Harvest Wurm, Pattern of Rebirth, Defense of the Heart, Symbiotic Wurm, Golgari Rotwurm, Forest, Bayou, Harvest Wurm.
RFG:

In Play:

(UTTTTT) Mountain x6

Sword of the Meek

RFG:

In Play:

(Ench) Shapeshifter's Marrow (At the beginning of each opponents upkeep they reveal the top card of their library, if it is a creature they put it in their gy and ~ becomes a copy of it w/o this ability, otherwise they put it on top of their library)

(TUU) Volcanic Island (R/U dual)
(T) Island
(UU) Mountain

(U) Taurean Mauler (36/36 due to ctrs; Changeling; Whenever an opponent plays a spell, I may put a +1/+1 conter on ~) ~34 +1/+1 Counters
(U) Beast of Burden (28/28; ~'s power and toughness are equal to the # of creatures in play) (Originally Shapeshifter's Marrow)

RFG: