Tribal #11

B

BigBlue

Corrected the post - it should be 1, didn't catch the x3 at the end.

(twas a lucky draw on the Power).

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
Untap, upkeep bouncing Thundering Wurm and revealing Recurring Nightmare to Shapeshifter's Marrow. Fate is mocking me. Draw.

Attack BB with Symbiotic Wurm. Blockers?

Oversoul: 7
Hand: 3
Library: 33
In Play:
-(U, U, U) Overgrown Tomb x3 (swamp/forest)
-(U, U, U, U, U) Forest x5
-(U, U) Swamp x2

-(T) Symbiotic Wurm (7/7; When ~ goes to the gy from play, put 7 green 1/1 Insect tokens into play)
-(UUUUUUU) Insect (1/1) x7

Graveyard: Fallow Wurm, Harvest Wurm, Pattern of Rebirth, Defense of the Heart, Symbiotic Wurm, Golgari Rotwurm, Forest, Bayou, Harvest Wurm, Symbiotic Wurm, Symbiotic Wurm, Penumbra Wurm, Penumbra Wurm
RFG:

Mooseman: 16
Library: 37
In Play:

(UTTTTT) Mountain x6

Gratuitous Violence (If a creature you control would deal damage to a creature or player, it deals double that damage to that creature or player instead. )

Sword of the Meek
( Equipped creature gets +1/+2. Equip 2
Whenever a 1/1 creature comes into play under your control, you may return Sword of the Meek from your graveyard to play, then attach it to that creature.)

(U) Dwarven Pony (2/3 due to Meek, 1R, tap: Target Dwarf gains mountainwalk until end of turn.) ~Meeked~
(U) Bomb Squad (1/1, Tap: Put a fuse counter on target creature. At the beginning of your upkeep, put a fuse counter on each creature that has a fuse counter on it. Whenever a creature has four or more fuse counters on it, remove all fuse counters from it and destroy it. That creature deals 4 damage to its controller. )
(U) Dwarven Recruiter (2/2, When Dwarven Recruiter comes into play, search your library for any number of Dwarf cards and reveal those cards. Shuffle your library, then put them on top of it in any order.)
(U) Bomb Squad (1/1, Tap: Put a fuse counter on target creature. At the beginning of your upkeep, put a fuse counter on each creature that has a fuse counter on it. Whenever a creature has four or more fuse counters on it, remove all fuse counters from it and destroy it. That creature deals 4 damage to its controller.)

Graveyard: Bomb Squad, Leyline of Lightning, Dwarven Driller, Dwarven Driller, Dwarven Pony, Dwarven Recruiter, Dwarven Lieutenant, Dwarven Lieutenant
RFG:

BigBlue: 19 (2 Kill Points - DarthFerret, Spiderman)
Hand: 2
In Play:

(Ench) Shapeshifter's Marrow (At the beginning of each opponents upkeep they reveal the top card of their library, if it is a creature they put it in their gy and ~ becomes a copy of it w/o this ability, otherwise they put it on top of their library)

(Ench) Sunken Hope (At the beginning of each player's upkeep, they return a creature they control to it's owner's hand)

(UTTT) Caldera Lake (T:1; T:U or R and ~ deals 1 dmg to me; cip tapped) x2
(UU) Steam Vents (T: U or R; cip tapped unless I pay 2 life)
(T) Volcanic Island (R/U dual)
(T) Island
(UU) Mountain

(U) Taurean Mauler (38/38 due to ctrs; Changeling; Whenever an opponent plays a spell, I may put a +1/+1 conter on ~) ~36 +1/+1 Counters
(U) Beast of Burden (31/31; ~'s power and toughness are equal to the # of creatures in play) (Originally Shapeshifter's Marrow)

(SS) Wurm (6/6; Trample) ~Token x2
(SSSSSSSSSSSSSS) Insect (1/1) ~token ~x14

Graveyard: Torchling, Swerve, Torchling, Reins of Power, Volcanic Island, Volcanic Island, Crag Puca
RFG:

(Hand) Crag Puca (2/4; (U/R: Switch ~'s P/T)

Spiderman - Golems (Placed 4 of 5, 0 Kill Points)
DarthFerret - Demons (Placed 5 of 5, 0 Kill Points)

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
Recurring Nightmare, sac Symbiotic Wurm to recur Symbiotic Wurm, replay Nightmare, sac Symbiotic Wurm to recur Penumbra Wurm, replay Recurring Nightmare, sac Penumbra Wurm to recur Symbiotic Wurm, done.

In Play:
-(T, T, U) Overgrown Tomb x3 (swamp/forest)
-(T, T, T, T, T) Forest x5
-(T, T) Swamp x2

-(S) Symbiotic Wurm (7/7; When ~ goes to the gy from play, put 7 green 1/1 Insect tokens into play)
-(UUUUUUUSSSSSSSSSSSSSS) Insect (1/1) x21
-(S) Wurm (6/6; trample)

Graveyard: Fallow Wurm, Harvest Wurm, Pattern of Rebirth, Defense of the Heart, Symbiotic Wurm, Golgari Rotwurm, Forest, Bayou, Harvest Wurm, Symbiotic Wurm, Penumbra Wurm, Symbiotic Wurm, Penumbra Wurm
RFG:

In Play:

(UTTTTT) Mountain x6

Gratuitous Violence (If a creature you control would deal damage to a creature or player, it deals double that damage to that creature or player instead. )

Sword of the Meek
Whenever a 1/1 creature comes into play under your control, you may return Sword of the Meek from your graveyard to play, then attach it to that creature.)

(U) Dwarven Pony (2/3 due to Meek, 1R, tap: Target Dwarf gains mountainwalk until end of turn.) ~Meeked~
(U) Bomb Squad (1/1, Tap: Put a fuse counter on target creature. At the beginning of your upkeep, put a fuse counter on each creature that has a fuse counter on it. Whenever a creature has four or more fuse counters on it, remove all fuse counters from it and destroy it. That creature deals 4 damage to its controller. )
(U) Dwarven Recruiter (2/2, When Dwarven Recruiter comes into play, search your library for any number of Dwarf cards and reveal those cards. Shuffle your library, then put them on top of it in any order.)
(U) Bomb Squad (1/1, Tap: Put a fuse counter on target creature. At the beginning of your upkeep, put a fuse counter on each creature that has a fuse counter on it. Whenever a creature has four or more fuse counters on it, remove all fuse counters from it and destroy it. That creature deals 4 damage to its controller.)

Graveyard: Bomb Squad, Leyline of Lightning, Dwarven Driller, Dwarven Driller, Dwarven Pony, Dwarven Recruiter, Dwarven Lieutenant, Dwarven Lieutenant
RFG:

In Play:

(Ench) Shapeshifter's Marrow (At the beginning of each opponents upkeep they reveal the top card of their library, if it is a creature they put it in their gy and ~ becomes a copy of it w/o this ability, otherwise they put it on top of their library)

(Ench) Sunken Hope (At the beginning of each player's upkeep, they return a creature they control to it's owner's hand)

(T) Island
(UU) Mountain

(U) Taurean Mauler (38/38 due to ctrs; Changeling; Whenever an opponent plays a spell, I may put a +1/+1 conter on ~) ~36 +1/+1 Counters
(U) Beast of Burden (31/31; ~'s power and toughness are equal to the # of creatures in play) (Originally Shapeshifter's Marrow)

(SSSSSSSSSSSSS) Insect (1/1) ~token ~x13

Graveyard: Torchling, Swerve, Torchling, Reins of Power, Volcanic Island, Volcanic Island, Crag Puca
RFG:

B

BigBlue

I'll Take the 3 nightmare counters (not that it matters) - I shoulda just killed you instead of trying to be cute...

- Still Mooseman's Turn.

In Play:
-(T, T) Swamp x2

-(S) Symbiotic Wurm (7/7; When ~ goes to the gy from play, put 7 green 1/1 Insect tokens into play)
-(S) Wurm (6/6; trample)

Graveyard: Fallow Wurm, Harvest Wurm, Pattern of Rebirth, Defense of the Heart, Symbiotic Wurm, Golgari Rotwurm, Forest, Bayou, Harvest Wurm, Symbiotic Wurm, Penumbra Wurm, Symbiotic Wurm, Penumbra Wurm
RFG:

In Play:

(UTTTTT) Mountain x6

Sword of the Meek

RFG:

In Play:

(T) Island
(UU) Mountain

(U) Taurean Mauler (41/41 due to ctrs; Changeling; Whenever an opponent plays a spell, I may put a +1/+1 conter on ~) ~39 +1/+1 Counters
(U) Beast of Burden (44/44; ~'s power and toughness are equal to the # of creatures in play) (Originally Shapeshifter's Marrow)

RFG:

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
EOT: Put 2 fuse counters on Taurean Mauler
Untap, upkeep
2 more fuse counters on Taurean Mauler tigger goes on stack
Responses?

In Play:
-(T, T) Swamp x2

-(S) Wurm (6/6; trample)

RFG:

In Play:

(UTTTTT) Mountain x6

Sword of the Meek

RFG:

In Play:

(T) Island
(UU) Mountain

(U) Taurean Mauler (41/41 due to ctrs; Changeling; Whenever an opponent plays a spell, I may put a +1/+1 conter on ~) ~39 +1/+1 Counters (Fuse counters)
(U) Beast of Burden (44/44; ~'s power and toughness are equal to the # of creatures in play) (Originally Shapeshifter's Marrow)

RFG:

B

BigBlue

Nope, this was what I expected the last few turns... Mauler goes away and I take 4.

What do you reveal? What do you bounce? (it's all simul at begin of upkeep).

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Correct, all thiose triggers go on the stack
Reveal Rite of Flame
bounce pony
Draw the rites
play the rites
Response?

In Play:
-(T, T) Swamp x2

-(S) Wurm (6/6; trample)

RFG:

Library: 36
In Play:

(UUUUUT) Mountain x6

Sword of the Meek

Graveyard: Bomb Squad, Leyline of Lightning, Dwarven Driller, Dwarven Driller, Dwarven Pony, Dwarven Recruiter, Dwarven Lieutenant, Dwarven Lieutenant, Rites of flame
RFG:

BigBlue: 15 (2 Kill Points - DarthFerret, Spiderman)
In Play:

(T) Island
(UU) Mountain

Graveyard: Torchling, Swerve, Torchling, Reins of Power, Volcanic Island, Volcanic Island, Crag Puca, Taurean Mauler
RFG:

B

BigBlue

I wish this would work as well as it could, but your spell is non-targetting since it's "choose". :(

Play Wild Riccochet on your wish. (Have a steam vent untapped).

You may choose new targets for target instant or sorcery, then put a copy of it on the stack and choose targets for it as well).

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
BigBlue;279307 said:
I wish this would work as well as it could, but your spell is non-targetting since it's "choose". :(

Play Wild Riccochet on your wish. (Have a steam vent untapped).

You may choose new targets for target instant or sorcery, then put a copy of it on the stack and choose targets for it as well).
So your copy resolves 1st
What are you getting?

B

BigBlue

Bummer... (I'm guessing it won't be there for long)

Volcanic Eruption

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
I don't have a game winner, but I can annoy everyone left
I'll get
2RRR Apocalypse (S, Remove all permanents from the game. Discard your hand.)

and play it

Responses?

If none, I will be done.... with nothing in hand and nothing in play.....

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
No responses. Wow. Apocalypse.

As an aside, I forgot that Dwarven Recruiter existed. If I'd remembered, I'd totally have Charbelchered y'all to death or something.

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
OK, I missed this, but both Bomb Squad's trigger their damage, so BB takes 4 more.
I would be done

In Play:

RFG:Symbiotic Wurm, Swamp x2, Forest x5, Overgrown Tomb x3

Hand: 0
In Play:

Graveyard: Bomb Squad, Leyline of Lightning, Dwarven Driller, Dwarven Driller, Dwarven Pony, Dwarven Recruiter, Dwarven Lieutenant, Dwarven Lieutenant, Rites of flame, Apocalypse, Dwarven Pony, Blood Moon
RFG:Bomb Squad x2, Dwarven Recruiter, Sword of the Meek, Gratuitous Violence, Mountain x6

BigBlue: 11 (2 Kill Points - DarthFerret, Spiderman)
In Play:

Graveyard: Torchling, Swerve, Torchling, Reins of Power, Volcanic Island, Volcanic Island, Crag Puca, Taurean Mauler
RFG: Mountain, Mountain, Beast of Burden, Island, Volcanic Island , Steam Vents, Steam Vents, Caldera Lake x4, Sunken Hope, Shapeshifter's Marrow

DarthFerret - Demons (Placed 5 of 5, 0 Kill Points)[/QUOTE]

B

BigBlue

Hmmm.

UUD

Done.

Hope there are lands coming up... But not for you! Oversoul will get the w if he gets to 3 lands and can build his insect army again.

In Play:

RFG:Symbiotic Wurm, Swamp x2, Forest x5, Overgrown Tomb x3

Hand: 0
In Play:

Graveyard: Bomb Squad, Leyline of Lightning, Dwarven Driller, Dwarven Driller, Dwarven Pony, Dwarven Recruiter, Dwarven Lieutenant, Dwarven Lieutenant, Rites of flame, Apocalypse, Dwarven Pony, Blood Moon
RFG:Bomb Squad x2, Dwarven Recruiter, Sword of the Meek, Gratuitous Violence, Mountain x6

BigBlue: 11 (2 Kill Points - DarthFerret, Spiderman)
In Play:

RFG: Mountain, Mountain, Beast of Burden, Island, Volcanic Island , Steam Vents, Steam Vents, Caldera Lake x4, Sunken Hope, Shapeshifter's Marrow