Tribal #11

B

BigBlue

When Spidey returns...

Are there enough Ponies to make a Dwarven Pony deck feasible?

Have we ever ruled on Changelings? With All creature types, can they be played in any tribe? Or are they a tribe unto themselves? Too Bad there's only one Nameless Race... they'd be fun too, a Tribe of no creature type... I think all Artifact creatures have types now...

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
I will play another.
Changeling is not a creature type......
I don't think all artifact creatures have a type.... I don't think artifact creature counts...

D

DarthFerret

I may have to sit this one out...holiday season comming up and my business is gettin pretty busy.

B

BigBlue

I don't have the deck I just built... There are plenty of interesting tribes still out there...

My tribe still needs tuning.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
I'll play of course, but I'll need some time to get ready since I have tons of email to go through and work to catch up on and this is a short week for me... I'll check my status at the beginning of next week.

Who else is still ready?

B

BigBlue

I'm "close".... I've got to tune my deck... and make sure I've got the right mana in it etc.

D

DarthFerret

I actually may jump back in this also if you are waiting for next week to start. Will see if I can get enough time to build a deck....

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Well, if everyone who expressed interest (which is pretty much everyone who posted in this thread) plays, that's 5 players. We just need to get our decks together :)

D

DarthFerret

Got my deck done, and may I say that it might be quite a game!

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
So let's do a roll call since I'm still working on it...

Players Ready:

DarthFerret
Mooseman? (from post #6)

B

BigBlue

I'm in (still tuning - well, not still as in actively... more like still need to... :) )

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Tuning? Whatever for? I will win, for I am playing the winning deck..... hahahahahaha...... and it's tuned like a bent rusty tin can......

B

BigBlue

As it sits my deck is the first draft... just grabbed cards to put into it until I hit 60 altogether... I'm certain it's going to need modification, and since I won last game, I have to brace for a rapid onslaught... :)