Tribal #11

B

BigBlue

Damage goes on the stack and resolves? Torchling & Rotwurm die?

Done after that.

B

BigBlue

Updating this prior to OS's potential response and Spidey's turn...

Bobs & Mauler power updated assuming both die + herald affects my golems too. (Mauler is a changling)

Oversoul: 18
Hand: 2
Library: 41
In Play:
-(T, U) Overgrown Tomb x2 (swamp/forest)
-(T, T, T, T) Forest x4
-(T, T) Swamp x2

-(U, S, S) Symbiotic Wurm (7/7; When ~ goes to the gy from play, put 7 green 1/1 Insect tokens into play) x3
-(U) Golgari Rotwurm (5/4; B, sac a creature: target player loses 1 life) Dead?
-(S) Penumbra Wurm (6/6; trample, when it dies, I get a 6/6 black trampling wurm token)

Graveyard: Fallow Wurm, Harvest Wurm, Pattern of Rebirth, Defense of the Heart, Golgari Rotwurm
RFG:

Mooseman: 16
Hand: 5
Library: 44
In Play:

(TTTT) Mountain x4

Leyline of Lightning ( If Leyline of Lightning is in your opening hand, you may begin the game with it in play. Whenever you play a spell, you may pay 1. If you do, Leyline of Lightning deals 1 damage to target player. )

Sword of the Meek
( Equipped creature gets +1/+2. Equip 2
Whenever a 1/1 creature comes into play under your control, you may return Sword of the Meek from your graveyard to play, then attach it to that creature.)

(U) Dwarven Pony (2/3 due to Meek, 1R, tap: Target Dwarf gains mountainwalk until end of turn.) ~Meeked~
(U) Dwarven Lieutenant (1/2, 1R: Target Dwarf gets +1/+0 until end of turn.)
(S) Dwarven Driller (2/2, T Destroy target land unless its controller has Dwarven Driller deal 2 damage to him or her.)

Graveyard:
RFG:

BigBlue: 20
Hand: 4
In Play:

(TU) Caldera Lake (T:1; T:U or R and ~ deals 1 dmg to me; cip tapped) x2
(UU) Steam Vents (T: U or R; cip tapped unless I pay 2 life)
(U) Volcanic Island (R/U dual)
(U) Island
(T) Mountain

(U) Taurean Mauler (21/21 due to ctrs; Changeling; Whenever an opponent plays a spell, I may put a +1/+1 conter on ~) ~18 +1/+1 Counters ~+1/+1 from Herald
(U) Beast of Burden (16/16; ~'s power and toughness are equal to the # of creatures in play) (Originally Shapeshifter's Marrow) ~+1/+1 from Herald
(U) Crag Puca (2/4; (U/R: Switch ~'s P/T) ~ 4/2 until eot
(U) Torchling (3/3; R: Untap; R: Target Creature must block ~ if able; R: Change target of target spell which targets only ~; 1: +1/-1 until eot; 1: -1/+1 until eot)
(T) Torchling (3/3; R: Untap; R: Target Creature must block ~ if able; R: Change target of target spell which targets only ~; 1: +1/-1 until eot; 1: -1/+1 until eot) Dead?

Graveyard: Torchling
RFG:

Spiderman: 20
Hand: 3
Library: 42
In Play:

(T,T,U,U) Plains x4
(T,U,U) Forest x3

Spidersilk Armor (Creatures I control get +0/+1 and have reach)

(U) Dragon Blood (3, T: Put a +1/+1 ctr on target creature)

(U) Titanium Golem (4/5, Reach due to Herald and Armor, 1W: ~ gains first strike ueot)
(U) Beast of Burden (16/17, Reach due to Herald and Armor; ~'s power and toughness are equal to the # of creatures in play)
(U) Brass Herald (3/4, Reach due to itself and Armor, As ~ CIP, choose a creature type [Golem]. When ~ CIP, reveal the top 4 cards of my library. Put all creature cards of the chosen type revealed this way into my hand and the rest at the bottom of my library in any order. Creatures of the chosen type get +1/+1)

Graveyard: Harrow, Forest, Beast of Burden
RFG:

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
After damage goes on the stack, I sac by blocking Symbiotic Wurm to Golgari Rotwurm, making BB lose 1 life.

B

BigBlue

No responses to that... Updating board.

In Play:
-(T, T) Overgrown Tomb x2 (swamp/forest)
-(T, T, T, T) Forest x4
-(T, T) Swamp x2

-(U, S) Symbiotic Wurm (7/7; When ~ goes to the gy from play, put 7 green 1/1 Insect tokens into play) x3
-(S) Penumbra Wurm (6/6; trample, when it dies, I get a 6/6 black trampling wurm token)
- (SSSSSSS) Insect (1/1) x7

Graveyard: Fallow Wurm, Harvest Wurm, Pattern of Rebirth, Defense of the Heart, Symbiotic Wurm, Golgari Rotwurm
RFG:

In Play:

(TTTT) Mountain x4

Leyline of Lightning ( If Leyline of Lightning is in your opening hand, you may begin the game with it in play. Whenever you play a spell, you may pay 1. If you do, Leyline of Lightning deals 1 damage to target player. )

Sword of the Meek
Whenever a 1/1 creature comes into play under your control, you may return Sword of the Meek from your graveyard to play, then attach it to that creature.)

(U) Dwarven Pony (2/3 due to Meek, 1R, tap: Target Dwarf gains mountainwalk until end of turn.) ~Meeked~
(S) Dwarven Driller (2/2, T Destroy target land unless its controller has Dwarven Driller deal 2 damage to him or her.)

Graveyard:
RFG:

BigBlue: 19
In Play:

(U) Island
(T) Mountain

(U) Taurean Mauler (21/21 due to ctrs; Changeling; Whenever an opponent plays a spell, I may put a +1/+1 conter on ~) ~18 +1/+1 Counters ~+1/+1 from Herald
(U) Beast of Burden (21/21; ~'s power and toughness are equal to the # of creatures in play) (Originally Shapeshifter's Marrow) ~+1/+1 from Herald
(U) Torchling (3/3; R: Untap; R: Target Creature must block ~ if able; R: Change target of target spell which targets only ~; 1: +1/-1 until eot; 1: -1/+1 until eot)

RFG:

Hand: 3
In Play:

(T,T,U,U) Plains x4
(T,U,U) Forest x3

(U) Titanium Golem (4/5, Reach due to Herald and Armor, 1W: ~ gains first strike ueot)
(U) Beast of Burden (21/22, Reach due to Herald and Armor; ~'s power and toughness are equal to the # of creatures in play)
(U) Brass Herald (3/4, Reach due to itself and Armor, As ~ CIP, choose a creature type [Golem]. When ~ CIP, reveal the top 4 cards of my library. Put all creature cards of the chosen type revealed this way into my hand and the rest at the bottom of my library in any order. Creatures of the chosen type get +1/+1)

RFG:

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
EOT, use the Blood to put a ctr on the Titanium Golem.

Untap, upkeep, Draw

Done

In Play:
-(T, T, T, T) Forest x4
-(T, T) Swamp x2

-(U, S) Symbiotic Wurm (7/7; When ~ goes to the gy from play, put 7 green 1/1 Insect tokens into play) x3
- (SSSSSSS) Insect (1/1) x7

Graveyard: Fallow Wurm, Harvest Wurm, Pattern of Rebirth, Defense of the Heart, Symbiotic Wurm, Golgari Rotwurm
RFG:

In Play:

(TTTT) Mountain x4

Sword of the Meek

Graveyard:
RFG:

In Play:

(U) Island
(T) Mountain

(U) Beast of Burden (21/21; ~'s power and toughness are equal to the # of creatures in play) (Originally Shapeshifter's Marrow) ~+1/+1 from Herald

RFG:

In Play:

(U,U,U,U) Plains x4
(U,U,U) Forest x3

(U) Titanium Golem (5/6, Reach due to Heraldm ctr, and Armor, 1W: ~ gains first strike ueot) *1 +1/+1 ctr*
(U) Beast of Burden (21/22, Reach due to Herald and Armor; ~'s power and toughness are equal to the # of creatures in play)

RFG:

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
Untap, upkeep, draw, Symbiotic Wurm, done.

Library: 40
In Play:
-(T, T, T, T) Forest x4
-(T, T) Swamp x2

-(U, U, S) Symbiotic Wurm (7/7; When ~ goes to the gy from play, put 7 green 1/1 Insect tokens into play) x3
-(U) Penumbra Wurm (6/6; trample, when it dies, I get a 6/6 black trampling wurm token)
- (UUUUUUU) Insect (1/1) x7

RFG:

In Play:

(TTTT) Mountain x4

Sword of the Meek

Graveyard:
RFG:

In Play:

(U) Island
(T) Mountain

RFG:

In Play:

(U,U,U,U) Plains x4
(U,U,U) Forest x3

(U) Titanium Golem (5/6, Reach due to Heraldm ctr, and Armor, 1W: ~ gains first strike ueot) *1 +1/+1 ctr*

RFG:

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Untap, upkeep, draw, MT
Bomb Squad
Done

In Play:
-(T, T, T, T) Forest x4
-(T, T) Swamp x2

-(U, U, S) Symbiotic Wurm (7/7; When ~ goes to the gy from play, put 7 green 1/1 Insect tokens into play) x3
-(U) Penumbra Wurm (6/6; trample, when it dies, I get a 6/6 black trampling wurm token)

RFG:

Library: 43
In Play:

(UTTTT) Mountain x5

Sword of the Meek

(U) Dwarven Driller (2/2, T Destroy target land unless its controller has Dwarven Driller deal 2 damage to him or her.)
(S) Bomb Squad (1/1, Tap: Put a fuse counter on target creature. At the beginning of your upkeep, put a fuse counter on each creature that has a fuse counter on it. Whenever a creature has four or more fuse counters on it, remove all fuse counters from it and destroy it. That creature deals 4 damage to its controller. )

Graveyard:
RFG:

In Play:

(U) Island
(T) Mountain

RFG:

In Play:

(U,U,U,U) Plains x4
(U,U,U) Forest x3

RFG:

B

BigBlue

I'll grab those counters for the 2 spells (Wurm & Squad)

UUD

Play Shapeshifter's Marrow
Done.

I hate this waiting game... too many threats on the board.

In Play:
-(T, T, T, T) Forest x4
-(T, T) Swamp x2

RFG:

In Play:

(UTTTT) Mountain x5

Sword of the Meek

(U) Dwarven Driller (2/2, T Destroy target land unless its controller has Dwarven Driller deal 2 damage to him or her.)
(S) Bomb Squad (1/1, Tap: Put a fuse counter on target creature. At the beginning of your upkeep, put a fuse counter on each creature that has a fuse counter on it. Whenever a creature has four or more fuse counters on it, remove all fuse counters from it and destroy it. That creature deals 4 damage to its controller. )

Graveyard:
RFG:

In Play:

(Ench) Shapeshifter's Marrow (At the beginning of each opponent's upkeep, they reveal the top card of their library. If it's a creature place it in their GY and ~ becomes a copy of it w/o this ability. Otherwise replace it on top of their library)

(TT) Caldera Lake (T:1; T:U or R and ~ deals 1 dmg to me; cip tapped) x2
(T) Volcanic Island (R/U dual)
(T) Island
(U) Mountain

(U) Taurean Mauler (23/23 due to ctrs; Changeling; Whenever an opponent plays a spell, I may put a +1/+1 conter on ~) ~20 +1/+1 Counters ~+1/+1 from Herald
(U) Beast of Burden (23/23; ~'s power and toughness are equal to the # of creatures in play) (Originally Shapeshifter's Marrow) ~+1/+1 from Herald

RFG:

In Play:

(U,U,U,U) Plains x4
(U,U,U) Forest x3

(U) Titanium Golem (5/6, Reach due to Herald, ctr, and Armor, 1W: ~ gains first strike ueot) *1 +1/+1 ctr*
(U) Beast of Burden (23/24, Reach due to Herald and Armor; ~'s power and toughness are equal to the # of creatures in play)

RFG:[/QUOTE]

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Ugh, I hate following you with that card on the board...

EOT, put a ctr on my Titanium.

Untap, upkeep - reveal Forest, Draw it

Play it (Forest)

Done

In Play:
-(T, T, T, T) Forest x4
-(T, T) Swamp x2

RFG:

In Play:

(UTTTT) Mountain x5

Sword of the Meek

Graveyard:
RFG:

In Play:

(Ench) Shapeshifter's Marrow (At the beginning of each opponent's upkeep, they reveal the top card of their library. If it's a creature place it in their GY and ~ becomes a copy of it w/o this ability. Otherwise replace it on top of their library)

(T) Island
(U) Mountain

(U) Taurean Mauler (23/23 due to ctrs; Changeling; Whenever an opponent plays a spell, I may put a +1/+1 conter on ~) ~20 +1/+1 Counters ~+1/+1 from Herald
(U) Beast of Burden (23/23; ~'s power and toughness are equal to the # of creatures in play) (Originally Shapeshifter's Marrow) ~+1/+1 from Herald

RFG:

In Play:

(U,U,U,U) Plains x4
(U,U,U,U) Forest x4

(U) Titanium Golem (6/7, Reach due to Herald, ctr, and Armor, 1W: ~ gains first strike ueot) *2 +1/+1 ctr*
(U) Beast of Burden (23/24, Reach due to Herald and Armor; ~'s power and toughness are equal to the # of creatures in play)

RFG:

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
Untap, upkeep revealing Forest, draw, discard Forest to play Thundering Wurm, done.

Hand: 1
Library: 39
In Play:
-(U, U) Overgrown Tomb x2 (swamp/forest)
-(T, T, U, U) Forest x4
-(T, U) Swamp x2

-(U, U, U) Symbiotic Wurm (7/7; When ~ goes to the gy from play, put 7 green 1/1 Insect tokens into play) x3
-(S) Thundering Wurm (4/4)

Graveyard: Fallow Wurm, Harvest Wurm, Pattern of Rebirth, Defense of the Heart, Symbiotic Wurm, Golgari Rotwurm, Forest
RFG:

In Play:

(UTTTT) Mountain x5

Sword of the Meek

Graveyard:
RFG:

In Play:

(T) Island
(U) Mountain

RFG:

In Play:

(U,U,U,U) Plains x4
(U,U,U,U) Forest x4

(U) Titanium Golem (6/7, Reach due to Herald, ctr, and Armor, 1W: ~ gains first strike ueot) *2 +1/+1 ctr*

RFG:

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Untap, upkeep revealing Burning Wish, draw it
Bomb Squad
Done

Please update your counters as needed.....

In Play:
-(T, T, U, U) Forest x4
-(T, U) Swamp x2

-(U, U, U) Symbiotic Wurm (7/7; When ~ goes to the gy from play, put 7 green 1/1 Insect tokens into play) x3

Graveyard: Fallow Wurm, Harvest Wurm, Pattern of Rebirth, Defense of the Heart, Symbiotic Wurm, Golgari Rotwurm, Forest
RFG:

In Play:

(UTTTT) Mountain x5

Sword of the Meek

(U) Bomb Squad (1/1, Tap: Put a fuse counter on target creature. At the beginning of your upkeep, put a fuse counter on each creature that has a fuse counter on it. Whenever a creature has four or more fuse counters on it, remove all fuse counters from it and destroy it. That creature deals 4 damage to its controller. )

Graveyard:
RFG:

In Play:

(T) Island
(U) Mountain

RFG:

In Play:

(U,U,U,U) Plains x4
(U,U,U,U) Forest x4

RFG:

B

BigBlue

Yuck.... (2 counters)

UUD

Play Caldera Lake
(Let's see how this works - those 2 bomb squads just flat out suck...)

Attack Mooseman w/ Torchling, force both Bomb Squads to block him.

In Play:
-(T, T, U, U) Forest x4
-(T, U) Swamp x2

RFG:

In Play:

(UTTTT) Mountain x5

Sword of the Meek

(U) Bomb Squad (1/1, Tap: Put a fuse counter on target creature. At the beginning of your upkeep, put a fuse counter on each creature that has a fuse counter on it. Whenever a creature has four or more fuse counters on it, remove all fuse counters from it and destroy it. That creature deals 4 damage to its controller. )

Graveyard:
RFG:

In Play:

(UUT) Caldera Lake (T:1; T:U or R and ~ deals 1 dmg to me; cip tapped) x2
(U) Island
(T) Mountain

(U) Taurean Mauler (25/25 due to ctrs; Changeling; Whenever an opponent plays a spell, I may put a +1/+1 conter on ~) ~22 +1/+1 Counters ~+1/+1 from Herald
(U) Beast of Burden (25/25; ~'s power and toughness are equal to the # of creatures in play) (Originally Shapeshifter's Marrow) ~+1/+1 from Herald
(T) Torchling (3/3; R: Untap; R: Target Creature must block ~ if able; R: Change target of target spell which targets only ~; 1: +1/-1 until eot; 1: -1/+1 until eot)

RFG:

In Play:

(U,U,U,U) Plains x4
(U,U,U,U) Forest x4

(U) Beast of Burden (25/26, Reach due to Herald and Armor; ~'s power and toughness are equal to the # of creatures in play)

RFG:

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Tap a Bomb squad to put a fuse counter on Torchling
Block as directed.......
Ponies rule!!!! ieeeeeee..........

B

BigBlue

No responses (stupid redirect is only spells...)

Damage on Stack? Resolves? your summon sick squad dies...
Done after that.

Updated BoBs. (actually - edited after a recount...)

(Did you lose a bet or something?)

In Play:
-(T, T, U, U) Forest x4
-(T, U) Swamp x2

RFG:

In Play:

(UTTTT) Mountain x5

Sword of the Meek

(T) Bomb Squad (1/1, Tap: Put a fuse counter on target creature. At the beginning of your upkeep, put a fuse counter on each creature that has a fuse counter on it. Whenever a creature has four or more fuse counters on it, remove all fuse counters from it and destroy it. That creature deals 4 damage to its controller. )

Graveyard: Bomb Squad
RFG:

In Play:

(UUT) Caldera Lake (T:1; T:U or R and ~ deals 1 dmg to me; cip tapped) x2
(U) Island
(T) Mountain

(U) Taurean Mauler (25/25 due to ctrs; Changeling; Whenever an opponent plays a spell, I may put a +1/+1 conter on ~) ~22 +1/+1 Counters ~+1/+1 from Herald
(U) Beast of Burden (25/25; ~'s power and toughness are equal to the # of creatures in play) (Originally Shapeshifter's Marrow) ~+1/+1 from Herald
(T) Torchling (3/3; R: Untap; R: Target Creature must block ~ if able; R: Change target of target spell which targets only ~; 1: +1/-1 until eot; 1: -1/+1 until eot) ~ 1 Fuse Counter

RFG:

In Play:

(U,U,U,U) Plains x4
(U,U,U,U) Forest x4

(U) Beast of Burden (25/26, Reach due to Herald and Armor; ~'s power and toughness are equal to the # of creatures in play)

RFG:

B

BigBlue

If you concede, then I'll kill spidey off and concede to force a mooseman win... :)

Although I'm really vulnerable to him anyways w/ the awesome power of mountainwalking dwarves...