Tribal #11

B

BigBlue

done after that (and likely done for soon enough.)

Updated the BoBs.

Oversoul: 18
Hand: 3
Library: 45
In Play:
-(U, U) Overgrown Tomb x2 (swamp/forest)
-(U, U, U) Forest x3
-(U, U) Swamp x2

-(U) Symbiotic Wurm (7/7; When ~ goes to the gy from play, put 7 green 1/1 Insect tokens into play)
-(S) Golgari Rotwurm (5/4; B, sac a creature: target player loses 1 life)

Graveyard: Fallow Wurm, Harvest Wurm, Pattern of Rebirth
RFG:

Mooseman: 16
Hand: 5
Library: 46
In Play:

(UTTT) Mountain

Leyline of Lightning ( If Leyline of Lightning is in your opening hand, you may begin the game with it in play. Whenever you play a spell, you may pay 1. If you do, Leyline of Lightning deals 1 damage to target player. )

Sword of the Meek
( Equipped creature gets +1/+2. Equip 2
Whenever a 1/1 creature comes into play under your control, you may return Sword of the Meek from your graveyard to play, then attach it to that creature.)

(U) Dwarven Pony (2/3 due to Meek, 1R, tap: Target Dwarf gains mountainwalk until end of turn.) ~Meeked~
(U) Dwarven Lieutenant (1/2, 1R: Target Dwarf gets +1/+0 until end of turn.)
(S) Dwarven Lieutenant (1/2, 1R: Target Dwarf gets +1/+0 until end of turn.)

Graveyard:
RFG:

BigBlue: 20
Hand: 4
In Play:

(UU) Caldera Lake (T:1; T:U or R and ~ deals 1 dmg to me; cip tapped) x2
(T) Steam Vents (T: U or R; cip tapped unless I pay 2 life)
(T) Volcanic Island (R/U dual)
(T) Island
(T) Mountain

(U) Taurean Mauler (16/16 due to ctrs; Changeling; Whenever an opponent plays a spell, I may put a +1/+1 conter on ~) ~13 +1/+1 Counters
(T) Beast of Burden (12/12; ~'s power and toughness are equal to the # of creatures in play) (Originally Shapeshifter's Marrow)
(T) Crag Puca (2/4; (U/R: Switch ~'s P/T) ~ 4/2 until eot
(T) Torchling (3/3; R: Untap; R: Target Creature must block ~ if able; R: Change target of target spell which targets only ~; 1: +1/-1 until eot; 1: -1/+1 until eot)

Graveyard:
RFG:

Spiderman: 20
Library: 44
In Play:

(T,T,T) Plains x3
(T,T,T) Forest x3

(U) Titanium Golem (4/4 due to Herald, 1W: ~ gains first strike ueot)
(U) Beast of Burden (12/12 due to Herald; ~'s power and toughness are equal to the # of creatures in play)
(S) Brass Herald (3/3 due to itself, As ~ CIP, choose a creature type [Golem]. When ~ CIP, reveal the top 4 cards of my library. Put all creature cards of the chosen type revealed this way into my hand and the rest at the bottom of my library in any order. Creatures of the chosen type get +1/+1)

Graveyard: Harrow, Forest, Beast of Burden
RFG:

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Untap, upkeep, draw

Spidersilk Armor

Done

In Play:
-(U, U, U) Forest x3
-(U, U) Swamp x2

-(U) Symbiotic Wurm (7/7; When ~ goes to the gy from play, put 7 green 1/1 Insect tokens into play)

RFG:

In Play:

(UTTT) Mountain

Leyline of Lightning ( If Leyline of Lightning is in your opening hand, you may begin the game with it in play. Whenever you play a spell, you may pay 1. If you do, Leyline of Lightning deals 1 damage to target player. )

Sword of the Meek
Whenever a 1/1 creature comes into play under your control, you may return Sword of the Meek from your graveyard to play, then attach it to that creature.)

(U) Dwarven Pony (2/3 due to Meek, 1R, tap: Target Dwarf gains mountainwalk until end of turn.) ~Meeked~

Graveyard:
RFG:

In Play:

(T) Island
(T) Mountain

(U) Taurean Mauler (16/16 due to ctrs; Changeling; Whenever an opponent plays a spell, I may put a +1/+1 conter on ~) ~13 +1/+1 Counters
(T) Beast of Burden (12/12; ~'s power and toughness are equal to the # of creatures in play) (Originally Shapeshifter's Marrow)
(T) Torchling (3/3; R: Untap; R: Target Creature must block ~ if able; R: Change target of target spell which targets only ~; 1: +1/-1 until eot; 1: -1/+1 until eot)

Graveyard:
RFG:

Library: 43
In Play:

(T,T,U) Plains x3
(T,U,U) Forest x3

Spidersilk Armor (Creatures I control get +0/+1 and have reach)

(U) Titanium Golem (4/5, Reach due to Herald and Armor, 1W: ~ gains first strike ueot)
(U) Beast of Burden (12/13, Reach due to Herald and Armor; ~'s power and toughness are equal to the # of creatures in play)
(U) Brass Herald (3/4, Reach due to itself and Armor, As ~ CIP, choose a creature type [Golem]. When ~ CIP, reveal the top 4 cards of my library. Put all creature cards of the chosen type revealed this way into my hand and the rest at the bottom of my library in any order. Creatures of the chosen type get +1/+1)

RFG:

B

BigBlue

I'll snag the counter for the Enchantment to make the mauler a 17/17...

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
Untap, upkeep, draw, Forest, Defense of the Heart, done.

Hand: 2
In Play:
-(T, T, T, T) Forest x4
-(U, U) Swamp x2

-Defense of the Heart (at the beginning of my upkeep, if an opponent has three or more creatures, I sacrifice this and search my library for up to two creatures, then put them into play)

RFG:

In Play:

(UTTT) Mountain

Sword of the Meek

Graveyard:
RFG:

In Play:

(T) Island
(T) Mountain

Graveyard:
RFG:

In Play:

(T,T,U) Plains x3
(T,U,U) Forest x3

(U) Titanium Golem (4/5, Reach due to Herald and Armor, 1W: ~ gains first strike ueot)
(U) Beast of Burden (12/13, Reach due to Herald and Armor; ~'s power and toughness are equal to the # of creatures in play)
(U) Brass Herald (3/4, Reach due to itself and Armor, As ~ CIP, choose a creature type [Golem]. When ~ CIP, reveal the top 4 cards of my library. Put all creature cards of the chosen type revealed this way into my hand and the rest at the bottom of my library in any order. Creatures of the chosen type get +1/+1)

RFG:

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
BigBlue;277173 said:
I'll snag the counter for the Enchantment to make the mauler a 17/17...
Heh, it's been so long I forgot about that part of the Mauler... :) I suppose you want a counter for Oversoul's Defense also? :)

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
I added the counter
Untap, upkeep, draw,
Done

In Play:
-(T, T, T, T) Forest x4
-(U, U) Swamp x2

-Defense of the Heart (at the beginning of my upkeep, if an opponent has three or more creatures, I sacrifice this and search my library for up to two creatures, then put them into play)

RFG:

In Play:

(UUUU) Mountain x4

Sword of the Meek

Graveyard:
RFG:

In Play:

(T) Island
(T) Mountain

(U) Taurean Mauler (17/17 due to ctrs; Changeling; Whenever an opponent plays a spell, I may put a +1/+1 conter on ~) ~14 +1/+1 Counters

Graveyard:
RFG:

In Play:

(T,T,U) Plains x3
(T,U,U) Forest x3

RFG:[/QUOTE]

B

BigBlue

UUD

Play Steam Vents (Tapped)
Play Torchling
Done.

Oversoul sucks... I don't like his deck one little bit. (I thought about a Wurm deck, but didn't research it and sort of figured it'd be there for next go round...) :eek:

In Play:
-(T, T, T, T) Forest x4
-(U, U) Swamp x2

RFG:

In Play:

(UUUU) Mountain x4

Sword of the Meek

Graveyard:
RFG:

In Play:

(TT) Caldera Lake (T:1; T:U or R and ~ deals 1 dmg to me; cip tapped) x2
(TT) Steam Vents (T: U or R; cip tapped unless I pay 2 life)
(U) Volcanic Island (R/U dual)
(T) Island
(T) Mountain

(U) Taurean Mauler (17/17 due to ctrs; Changeling; Whenever an opponent plays a spell, I may put a +1/+1 conter on ~) ~14 +1/+1 Counters
(U) Beast of Burden (13/13; ~'s power and toughness are equal to the # of creatures in play) (Originally Shapeshifter's Marrow)
(U) Crag Puca (2/4; (U/R: Switch ~'s P/T) ~ 4/2 until eot
(U) Torchling (3/3; R: Untap; R: Target Creature must block ~ if able; R: Change target of target spell which targets only ~; 1: +1/-1 until eot; 1: -1/+1 until eot)
(S) Torchling (3/3; R: Untap; R: Target Creature must block ~ if able; R: Change target of target spell which targets only ~; 1: +1/-1 until eot; 1: -1/+1 until eot)

Graveyard:
RFG:

In Play:

(T,T,U) Plains x3
(T,U,U) Forest x3

(U) Beast of Burden (13/14, Reach due to Herald and Armor; ~'s power and toughness are equal to the # of creatures in play)

RFG:

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
BigBlue said:
Oversoul sucks... I don't like his deck one little bit. (I thought about a Wurm deck, but didn't research it and sort of figured it'd be there for next go round...) :eek:
If I'd ever seen Taurean Mauler before, I'd have gone with shapeshifters this game myself. :p

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Untap, upkeep, Draw

Plains
Dragon Blood (giving a ctr to the Mauler)

Done

In Play:
-(T, T, T, T) Forest x4
-(U, U) Swamp x2

RFG:

In Play:

(UUUU) Mountain x4

Sword of the Meek

Graveyard:
RFG:

In Play:

(T) Island
(T) Mountain

(U) Taurean Mauler (18/18 due to ctrs; Changeling; Whenever an opponent plays a spell, I may put a +1/+1 conter on ~) ~15 +1/+1 Counters
(U) Beast of Burden (13/13; ~'s power and toughness are equal to the # of creatures in play) (Originally Shapeshifter's Marrow)
(U) Torchling (3/3; R: Untap; R: Target Creature must block ~ if able; R: Change target of target spell which targets only ~; 1: +1/-1 until eot; 1: -1/+1 until eot)
(S) Torchling (3/3; R: Untap; R: Target Creature must block ~ if able; R: Change target of target spell which targets only ~; 1: +1/-1 until eot; 1: -1/+1 until eot)

Graveyard:
RFG:

Library: 42
In Play:

(T,T,U,U) Plains x4
(T,U,U) Forest x3

(U) Dragon Blood (3, T: Put a +1/+1 ctr on target creature)

(U) Beast of Burden (13/14, Reach due to Herald and Armor; ~'s power and toughness are equal to the # of creatures in play)

RFG:

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
Just so everyone knows, I'm aware that it's my turn now. I can't take my draw and therefore can't post my turn until later tonight (a few hours from when I made this post) when I get back home.

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
Untap, upkeep, sac Defense of the Heart to grab Symbiotic Wurm and Symbiotic Wurm, draw, Penumbra Wurm, done.

Library: 41
In Play:
-(T, U) Overgrown Tomb x2 (swamp/forest)
-(T, T, T, T) Forest x4
-(T, T) Swamp x2

-(U, S, S) Symbiotic Wurm (7/7; When ~ goes to the gy from play, put 7 green 1/1 Insect tokens into play) x3
-(U) Golgari Rotwurm (5/4; B, sac a creature: target player loses 1 life)
-(S) Penumbra Wurm (6/6; trample, when it dies, I get a 6/6 black trampling wurm token)

Graveyard: Fallow Wurm, Harvest Wurm, Pattern of Rebirth, Defense of the Heart
RFG:

In Play:

(UUUU) Mountain x4

Sword of the Meek

Graveyard:
RFG:

In Play:

(T) Island
(T) Mountain

(U) Taurean Mauler (19/19 due to ctrs; Changeling; Whenever an opponent plays a spell, I may put a +1/+1 conter on ~) ~16 +1/+1 Counters
(U) Beast of Burden (16/16; ~'s power and toughness are equal to the # of creatures in play) (Originally Shapeshifter's Marrow)

Graveyard:
RFG:

In Play:

(T,T,U,U) Plains x4
(T,U,U) Forest x3

(U) Beast of Burden (16/17, Reach due to Herald and Armor; ~'s power and toughness are equal to the # of creatures in play)

RFG:

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Edited the above with the Beasts of Burden's new stats and adding a ctr to the Mauler for the Penumbra Wurm.

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Untap, upkeep, Draw
Dwarven Driller
done

In Play:
-(T, T, T, T) Forest x4
-(T, T) Swamp x2

-(U, S, S) Symbiotic Wurm (7/7; When ~ goes to the gy from play, put 7 green 1/1 Insect tokens into play) x3
-(S) Penumbra Wurm (6/6; trample, when it dies, I get a 6/6 black trampling wurm token)

RFG:

In Play:

(TTTT) Mountain x4

Sword of the Meek

(S) Dwarven Driller (2/2, T Destroy target land unless its controller has Dwarven Driller deal 2 damage to him or her.)

Graveyard:
RFG:

In Play:

(T) Island
(T) Mountain

(U) Taurean Mauler (20/20 due to ctrs; Changeling; Whenever an opponent plays a spell, I may put a +1/+1 conter on ~) ~16 +1/+1 Counters
(U) Beast of Burden (17/17; ~'s power and toughness are equal to the # of creatures in play) (Originally Shapeshifter's Marrow)

Graveyard:
RFG:

In Play:

(T,T,U,U) Plains x4
(T,U,U) Forest x3

(U) Beast of Burden (17/18, Reach due to Herald and Armor; ~'s power and toughness are equal to the # of creatures in play)

RFG:

B

BigBlue

Cripes.... OS is going to win this...

UUD

Attack OS w/ Torchling,
Activate Torchling to force his Golgari Rotwurm to block it.

In Play:
-(T, T, T, T) Forest x4
-(T, T) Swamp x2

RFG:

In Play:

(TTTT) Mountain x4

Sword of the Meek

(S) Dwarven Driller (2/2, T Destroy target land unless its controller has Dwarven Driller deal 2 damage to him or her.)

Graveyard:
RFG:

In Play:

(UU) Steam Vents (T: U or R; cip tapped unless I pay 2 life)
(U) Island
(T) Mountain

(U) Taurean Mauler (20/20 due to ctrs; Changeling; Whenever an opponent plays a spell, I may put a +1/+1 conter on ~) ~16 +1/+1 Counters
(U) Beast of Burden (17/17; ~'s power and toughness are equal to the # of creatures in play) (Originally Shapeshifter's Marrow)

Graveyard:
RFG:

In Play:

(T,T,U,U) Plains x4
(T,U,U) Forest x3

(U) Beast of Burden (17/18, Reach due to Herald and Armor; ~'s power and toughness are equal to the # of creatures in play)

RFG: