Tribal #11

B

BigBlue

Updating the Board

I have a feeling the retribution is going to hurt...

Oversoul: 19
Hand: 4
Library: 47
In Play:
-(U) Overgrown Tomb (swamp/forest)
-(T, T, T) Forest x3
-(T) Swamp

(S) Symbiotic Wurm (7/7; When ~ goes to the gy from play, put 7 green 1/1 Insect tokens into play)

Graveyard: Forest, Fallow Wurm, Harvest Wurm, Pattern of Rebirth
RFG:

Mooseman: 16
Hand: 5
Library: 48
In Play:

(UUU) Mountain

Leyline of Lightning ( If Leyline of Lightning is in your opening hand, you may begin the game with it in play. Whenever you play a spell, you may pay 1. If you do, Leyline of Lightning deals 1 damage to target player. )

Sword of the Meek
( Equipped creature gets +1/+2. Equip 2
Whenever a 1/1 creature comes into play under your control, you may return Sword of the Meek from your graveyard to play, then attach it to that creature.)

(U) Dwarven Pony (2/3 due to Meek, 1R, tap: Target Dwarf gains mountainwalk until end of turn.) ~Meeked~
(U) Dwarven Lieutenant (1/2, 1R: Target Dwarf gets +1/+0 until end of turn.)

Graveyard:
RFG:

BigBlue: 20
In Play:

(UT) Caldera Lake (T:1; T:U or R and ~ deals 1 dmg to me; cip tapped) x2
(T) Steam Vents (T: U or R; cip tapped unless I pay 2 life)
(T) Volcanic Island (R/U dual)
(T) Island

(T) Taurean Mauler (11/11 due to ctrs; Changeling; Whenever an opponent plays a spell, I may put a +1/+1 conter on ~) ~9 +1/+1 Counters
(T) Beast of Burden (9/9; ~'s power and toughness are equal to the # of creatures in play) (Originally Shapeshifter's Marrow)
(S) Crag Puca (2/4; (U/R: Switch ~'s P/T)

Graveyard:
RFG:

Spiderman: 20
Library: 46
In Play:

(T,T,T) Plains x3
(T,T) Forest x2

(S) Titanium Golem (3/3, 1W: ~ gains first strike ueot)

Graveyard: Harrow, Forest, Beast of Burden
RFG:

DarthFerret: 20
Hand: 3
Library: 49
In Play:

(T,T,T,T) Swamp x 4

Enchant: Breeding Pit (Upkeep: BB, At the end of my turn, put a 0/1 black Thrull token in play

(U) The Wretched (2/5, At end of combat, take control of any creature blocking ~this~ as long as I control ~this~)
(U) 0/1 Thrull Token Creature

Graveyard:
RFG:

D

DarthFerret

Opps, yes you were correct BigBlue...I went out of turn so just edited to erase it. Will take my turn after Spidey....

B

BigBlue

DF, does it matter what spidey does? it's his turn after mine...

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
You never know... :)

Untap, upkeep, draw

Forest
Beast of Burden - giving the Mauler a ctr

Done

In Play:
-(T, T, T) Forest x3
-(T) Swamp

(S) Symbiotic Wurm (7/7; When ~ goes to the gy from play, put 7 green 1/1 Insect tokens into play)

RFG:

In Play:

(UUU) Mountain

Leyline of Lightning ( If Leyline of Lightning is in your opening hand, you may begin the game with it in play. Whenever you play a spell, you may pay 1. If you do, Leyline of Lightning deals 1 damage to target player. )

Sword of the Meek
Whenever a 1/1 creature comes into play under your control, you may return Sword of the Meek from your graveyard to play, then attach it to that creature.)

(U) Dwarven Pony (2/3 due to Meek, 1R, tap: Target Dwarf gains mountainwalk until end of turn.) ~Meeked~

Graveyard:
RFG:

In Play:

(T) Island

(T) Taurean Mauler (12/12 due to ctrs; Changeling; Whenever an opponent plays a spell, I may put a +1/+1 conter on ~) ~10 +1/+1 Counters
(T) Beast of Burden (10/10; ~'s power and toughness are equal to the # of creatures in play) (Originally Shapeshifter's Marrow)

Graveyard:
RFG:

Library: 45
In Play:

(T,T,T) Plains x3
(T,T,T) Forest x3

(U) Titanium Golem (3/3, 1W: ~ gains first strike ueot)
(S) Beast of Burden (10/10; ~'s power and toughness are equal to the # of creatures in play)

RFG:

In Play:

(T,T,T,T) Swamp x 4

Enchant: Breeding Pit (Upkeep: BB, At the end of my turn, put a 0/1 black Thrull token in play

(U) The Wretched (2/5, At end of combat, take control of any creature blocking ~this~ as long as I control ~this~)

Graveyard:
RFG:

D

DarthFerret

UU (pay the upkeep) D, Cabal Coffers, Done. Eot make a thrull token.

In Play:
-(T, T, T) Forest x3
-(T) Swamp

RFG:

In Play:

(UUU) Mountain

Sword of the Meek

Graveyard:
RFG:

In Play:

(T) Island

(T) Taurean Mauler (12/12 due to ctrs; Changeling; Whenever an opponent plays a spell, I may put a +1/+1 conter on ~) ~10 +1/+1 Counters
(T) Beast of Burden (10/10; ~'s power and toughness are equal to the # of creatures in play) (Originally Shapeshifter's Marrow)

Graveyard:
RFG:

In Play:

(T,T,T) Plains x3
(T,T,T) Forest x3

(S) Beast of Burden (10/10; ~'s power and toughness are equal to the # of creatures in play)

RFG:

In Play:

(T,T,U,U) Swamp x 4
(U) Cabal Coffers (2,T: gain mana equal to the number of swamps I control)

Graveyard:
RFG:

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
Untap, upkeep, draw, Overgrown Tomb, Golgari Rotwurm, done.

In Play:
-(T, T) Overgrown Tomb x2 (swamp/forest)
-(T, T, T) Forest x3
-(T) Swamp

-(U) Symbiotic Wurm (7/7; When ~ goes to the gy from play, put 7 green 1/1 Insect tokens into play)
-(S) Golgari Rotwurm (5/4; B, sac a creature: target player loses 1 life)

RFG:

In Play:

(UUU) Mountain

Sword of the Meek

Graveyard:
RFG:

In Play:

(T) Island

Graveyard:
RFG:

In Play:

(T,T,T) Plains x3
(T,T,T) Forest x3

RFG:

In Play:

(T,T,U,U) Swamp x 4

Graveyard:
RFG:

B

BigBlue

I'll take that counter (and update other stuff)

In Play:
-(T, T, T) Forest x3
-(T) Swamp

-(U) Symbiotic Wurm (7/7; When ~ goes to the gy from play, put 7 green 1/1 Insect tokens into play)

RFG:

In Play:

(UUU) Mountain

Sword of the Meek

Graveyard:
RFG:

In Play:

(T) Island

(T) Taurean Mauler (13/13 due to ctrs; Changeling; Whenever an opponent plays a spell, I may put a +1/+1 conter on ~) ~11 +1/+1 Counters
(T) Beast of Burden (12/12; ~'s power and toughness are equal to the # of creatures in play) (Originally Shapeshifter's Marrow)

Graveyard:
RFG:

In Play:

(T,T,T) Plains x3
(T,T,T) Forest x3

(S) Beast of Burden (12/12; ~'s power and toughness are equal to the # of creatures in play)

RFG:

In Play:

(T,T,U,U) Swamp x 4

Graveyard: Cabal Ritual, Cabal Ritual
RFG:

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Ugh....
UUD
MT
Done

In Play:
-(T, T, T) Forest x3
-(T) Swamp

RFG:

In Play:

(UUUU) Mountain

Sword of the Meek

Graveyard:
RFG:

In Play:

(T) Island

(T) Taurean Mauler (13/13 due to ctrs; Changeling; Whenever an opponent plays a spell, I may put a +1/+1 conter on ~) ~11 +1/+1 Counters
(T) Beast of Burden (12/12; ~'s power and toughness are equal to the # of creatures in play) (Originally Shapeshifter's Marrow)

Graveyard:
RFG:

In Play:

(T,T,T) Plains x3
(T,T,T) Forest x3

(S) Beast of Burden (12/12; ~'s power and toughness are equal to the # of creatures in play)

RFG:

In Play:

(T,T,U,U) Swamp x 4

RFG:

B

BigBlue

UUD

Play Mountain
Play Torchling
Done

In Play:
-(T, T, T) Forest x3
-(T) Swamp

RFG:

In Play:

(UUUU) Mountain

Sword of the Meek

Graveyard:
RFG:

In Play:

(TT) Caldera Lake (T:1; T:U or R and ~ deals 1 dmg to me; cip tapped) x2
(U) Volcanic Island (R/U dual)
(T) Island
(T) Mountain

(U) Taurean Mauler (13/13 due to ctrs; Changeling; Whenever an opponent plays a spell, I may put a +1/+1 conter on ~) ~11 +1/+1 Counters
(U) Beast of Burden (13/13; ~'s power and toughness are equal to the # of creatures in play) (Originally Shapeshifter's Marrow)
(U) Crag Puca (2/4; (U/R: Switch ~'s P/T)
(S) Torchling (3/3; R: Untap; R: Target Creature must block ~ if able; R: Change target of target spell which targets only ~; 1: +1/-1 until eot; 1: -1/+1 until eot)

Graveyard:
RFG:

In Play:

(T,T,T) Plains x3
(T,T,T) Forest x3

(S) Beast of Burden (13/13; ~'s power and toughness are equal to the # of creatures in play)

RFG:

In Play:

(T,T,U,U) Swamp x 4

RFG:

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Untap, upkeep, Draw

Brass Herald, choosing Golem and revealing Farseek, Forest, Rampant Growth, and Spidersilk Armor, putting them all on the bottom of my library, and giving the Mauler a ctr

Done

In Play:
-(T, T, T) Forest x3
-(T) Swamp

RFG:

In Play:

(UUUU) Mountain

Sword of the Meek

Graveyard:
RFG:

In Play:

(T) Island
(T) Mountain

(U) Taurean Mauler (14/14 due to ctrs; Changeling; Whenever an opponent plays a spell, I may put a +1/+1 conter on ~) ~12 +1/+1 Counters
(U) Beast of Burden (15/15; ~'s power and toughness are equal to the # of creatures in play) (Originally Shapeshifter's Marrow)
(S) Torchling (3/3; R: Untap; R: Target Creature must block ~ if able; R: Change target of target spell which targets only ~; 1: +1/-1 until eot; 1: -1/+1 until eot)

Graveyard:
RFG:

Library: 44
In Play:

(T,T,T) Plains x3
(T,T,T) Forest x3

(U) Titanium Golem (4/4 due to Herald, 1W: ~ gains first strike ueot)
(U) Beast of Burden (15/15 due to Herald; ~'s power and toughness are equal to the # of creatures in play)
(S) Brass Herald (3/3 due to itself, As ~ CIP, choose a creature type [Golem]. When ~ CIP, reveal the top 4 cards of my library. Put all creature cards of the chosen type revealed this way into my hand and the rest at the bottom of my library in any order. Creatures of the chosen type get +1/+1)

RFG:

In Play:

(T,T,U,U) Swamp x 4

RFG:

D

DarthFerret

Untap, pay upkeep, draw, swamp, tap 2 swamps to play Demonic Tutor, get a card, done, EOT, make a Thrull. Updated BB's critters too.

In Play:
-(T, T, T) Forest x3
-(T) Swamp

RFG:

In Play:

(UUUU) Mountain

Sword of the Meek

Graveyard:
RFG:

In Play:

(T) Island
(T) Mountain

(U) Taurean Mauler (15/15 due to ctrs; Changeling; Whenever an opponent plays a spell, I may put a +1/+1 conter on ~) ~13 +1/+1 Counters
(U) Beast of Burden (16/16; ~'s power and toughness are equal to the # of creatures in play) (Originally Shapeshifter's Marrow)

Graveyard:
RFG:

In Play:

(T,T,T) Plains x3
(T,T,T) Forest x3

(U) Beast of Burden (15/15 due to Herald; ~'s power and toughness are equal to the # of creatures in play)
(S) Brass Herald (3/3 due to itself, As ~ CIP, choose a creature type [Golem]. When ~ CIP, reveal the top 4 cards of my library. Put all creature cards of the chosen type revealed this way into my hand and the rest at the bottom of my library in any order. Creatures of the chosen type get +1/+1)

RFG:

In Play:

(T,T,T,T,U) Swamp x 5

Graveyard: Cabal Ritual, Cabal Ritual, Demonic Tutor.
RFG:

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
Untap, upkeep, draw, Swamp, done.

In Play:
-(U, U) Overgrown Tomb x2 (swamp/forest)
-(U, U, U) Forest x3
-(U, U) Swamp x2

Graveyard: Fallow Wurm, Harvest Wurm, Pattern of Rebirth
RFG:

In Play:

(UUUU) Mountain

Sword of the Meek

Graveyard:
RFG:

In Play:

(T) Island
(T) Mountain

(U) Taurean Mauler (15/15 due to ctrs; Changeling; Whenever an opponent plays a spell, I may put a +1/+1 conter on ~) ~13 +1/+1 Counters
(U) Beast of Burden (16/16; ~'s power and toughness are equal to the # of creatures in play) (Originally Shapeshifter's Marrow)

Graveyard:
RFG:

In Play:

(T,T,T) Plains x3
(T,T,T) Forest x3

RFG:

In Play:

(T,T,T,T,U) Swamp x 5

RFG:

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Untap, upkeep, draw,
Dwarven Lieutenant (plus 1 to leyline for 1 damage to Oversoul)
Done

Oversoul: 18
In Play:
-(U, U, U) Forest x3
-(U, U) Swamp x2

RFG:

In Play:

(UTTT) Mountain

Sword of the Meek

(S) Dwarven Lieutenant (1/2, 1R: Target Dwarf gets +1/+0 until end of turn.)

Graveyard:
RFG:

In Play:

(T) Island
(T) Mountain

Graveyard:
RFG:

In Play:

(T,T,T) Plains x3
(T,T,T) Forest x3

RFG:

In Play:

(T,T,T,T,U) Swamp x 5

RFG:

B

BigBlue

(Update to counters & BoBs)

UUD

Attack DF w/ Torchling, Puca & BoB
Activate Torchling to force The Wretched & 3 Thrulls to block it

In Play:
-(U, U, U) Forest x3
-(U, U) Swamp x2

RFG:

In Play:

(UTTT) Mountain

Sword of the Meek

Graveyard:
RFG:

In Play:

(UU) Caldera Lake (T:1; T:U or R and ~ deals 1 dmg to me; cip tapped) x2
(U) Island
(T) Mountain

(U) Taurean Mauler (16/16 due to ctrs; Changeling; Whenever an opponent plays a spell, I may put a +1/+1 conter on ~) ~13 +1/+1 Counters
(T) Beast of Burden (17/17; ~'s power and toughness are equal to the # of creatures in play) (Originally Shapeshifter's Marrow)
(T) Crag Puca (2/4; (U/R: Switch ~'s P/T)
(T) Torchling (3/3; R: Untap; R: Target Creature must block ~ if able; R: Change target of target spell which targets only ~; 1: +1/-1 until eot; 1: -1/+1 until eot)

Graveyard:
RFG:

In Play:

(T,T,T) Plains x3
(T,T,T) Forest x3

(U) Beast of Burden (17/17 due to Herald; ~'s power and toughness are equal to the # of creatures in play)

RFG:

In Play:

(T,T,T,T,U) Swamp x 5

RFG:

D

DarthFerret

ER...ouch...i guess I block as directed. And appears I take 19?

B

BigBlue

Attack DF w/ Torchling, Puca & BoB
Activate Torchling to force The Wretched & 3 Thrulls to block it

After Blocking, I'll Activate Puca w/ Island to make it a 4/2.
Responses?

(I'm sorry, I just don't like the Tutor when I'm in control of the board - it isn't personal.)

In Play:
-(U, U, U) Forest x3
-(U, U) Swamp x2

RFG:

In Play:

(UTTT) Mountain

Sword of the Meek

Graveyard:
RFG:

In Play:

(UU) Caldera Lake (T:1; T:U or R and ~ deals 1 dmg to me; cip tapped) x2
(T) Island
(T) Mountain

(U) Taurean Mauler (16/16 due to ctrs; Changeling; Whenever an opponent plays a spell, I may put a +1/+1 conter on ~) ~13 +1/+1 Counters
(T) Beast of Burden (17/17; ~'s power and toughness are equal to the # of creatures in play) (Originally Shapeshifter's Marrow)
(T) Crag Puca (2/4; (U/R: Switch ~'s P/T) ~ 4/2 until eot
(T) Torchling (3/3; R: Untap; R: Target Creature must block ~ if able; R: Change target of target spell which targets only ~; 1: +1/-1 until eot; 1: -1/+1 until eot)

Graveyard:
RFG:

In Play:

(T,T,T) Plains x3
(T,T,T) Forest x3

(U) Beast of Burden (17/17 due to Herald; ~'s power and toughness are equal to the # of creatures in play)

RFG:

In Play:

(T,T,T,T,U) Swamp x 5

RFG:

D

DarthFerret

I knew it was comming, but I had hope! Thus the Demon deck dies a premature death (you better be grateful....FYI, I pulled Spirit of the Night with my Tutor, and it was comming out next turn). I will post a deck list in general in a little while.