The Ultimate Magic Draft

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
So DF's up... Homestar, you gotta subscribe to the thread or get in the habit of regularly checking it when you're on... :)

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Beats me. But if you are, you should get an email alert whenever a new post is added to the thread (or at least, that's how it's supposed to work...)

R

rokapoke

There's a modern card that is the next logical step in this move... wait for it... Crucible of Worlds, anyone? Infinite life is good, right?

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
And Duress has been grabbed. I didn't want to grab it yet because it might be wasting a pick, but now that it's too late, I think it will be a strong card in this format...

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
Yeah, consider the black going in this draft, I was surprised it lasted this long.

Ransac, cpa trash man

turgy22

Nothing Special
Ransac said:
Yeah, consider the black going in this draft, I was surprised it lasted this long.
Since Zigathon is clearly going mono-black and I'm splashing black, I have the advantage to pick off good black cards right before he makes his picks. I was pretty sure he would have grabbed Duress with one of his wrap-around picks and considering how many people are drafting infinite combos, I'd rather be the one capable of dealing with them.