The Ultimate Magic Draft

turgy22

Nothing Special
I count 2: Lythand already has his and DF looks to be going for the Crucible of Worlds + Zuran Orb + Fastbond combo.

Besides, Duress can deal with more than just infinite combos. At this point, almost everyone has drafted a card that I wouldn't mind snagging out of their hand.

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
I would never question the utility of Duress.

I hope we didn't just give Darthferret an idea he didn't already have, although I guess it does look like he's probably going for that combo...

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
GASP! Could Oversoul be plotting to take my precious Dwarven Pony?!?!?!?!?!!..... Do I dare risk not taking him for another round?!?!?!?!?!

Ransac, cpa trash man

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
Can someone give Zigathon a shout-out. Like something message him on myspace to remind him of this?

Ransac, cpa trash man

Melkor

This may be the deadliest game of chicken I've ever seen. Who will blink first, and who will be left without the Dwarven Pony?

turgy22

Nothing Special
That's what we decided. Who's next?

Oh yeah, I guess that's me.

EDIT: By the way, I've made my pick by editing my last post. Lythand is up now.

Melkor

With basically all the artifact mana gone, it'll be interesting to see what turgy has in mind for Tolarian Academy. Perhaps a semi-counterdraft?

D

DarthFerret

Hmm...dividing up his cards would be interesting, however, I think we should really just let his cards sit in limbo.

How astute of you guys to see the crucible combo. Of course, I pretty much knew that no one would blow thier draft pick this early just to keep me from getting it!

<snicker>

turgy22

Nothing Special
Melkor said:
With basically all the artifact mana gone, it'll be interesting to see what turgy has in mind for Tolarian Academy. Perhaps a semi-counterdraft?
I don't even know what that means. Actually, I have no idea what I'm doing at this point. What does Tolarian Academy do again?