The Ultimate Magic Draft

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
So we have Spidey, Oversoul, and myself. Melkor? Lythand? turgy22? You guys still in this? I know that Melkor has been online, but turgy22 and Lythand haven't been to the site in a couple of weeks. DF is currently bouncing a baby, so we know his excuse.

Melkor? turgy22? Lythand?

Spidey and OV? You guys wanna have a three-way match while we're waiting?

Ransac, cpa trash man

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
I don't think any of our decks are suited for multi-player matches, but what the heck?

Ransac, cpa trash man

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
THERE'S Melkor. Let's make it a 4-way match as a refresher course back into ths tourney!

Ransac, cpa trash man

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
I'll do it....

Oversoul... Ransac... Melkor... Spiderman... I'll start the thread.

Ransac, cpa trash man

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
These are the Round 3 pairings:

Ransac (2-0) vs. Oversoul (2-0)
Spiderman (1-1) vs. Melkor (1-1)
Turgy22 (1-1) vs. Lythand (1-1)
DarthFerret (0-2) vs. BYE

Lythand hasn't been on in a while. DF is AWOL. and Ziggy's deck needs an owner (and to be finished). EricBess? Mooseman? rokapoke? You goes wanna get in on this?

Also, due to trying to regain interest into this, it has been suggested that the current standings should be to Pre-seed for a Round Robin tourney with these decks. I like this idea.

Ransac, cpa trash man

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
So are we basically done with this? Should we start over since some old members have left (Homestar, DF, Zigathon) and we have some new members?

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
Well, I'd like to have my match with Oversoul for the 3-0 record.

You wanna start over meaning "new draft?"

Ransac, cpa trash man

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Yeah, you can still have it, but we can still move on. Yeah, new draft as in "throw" all of the cards back into the card pool and start over. It might be interesting to see what cards new and old people choose.