The Ultimate Magic Draft

turgy22

Nothing Special
Spiderman said:
So the question is, will turgy22 take the last Mox or leave it for Zigathon? :eek:
I guess I answered your question. Mox Diamond and Chrome Mox are still available, though. They are still technically considered Moxen.

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
So, now Zigathon is on the clock with the Wrap-around picks. What two picks do you think he'll end up with? FIND OUT NEXT TIME ON GRIFFINCUBE Q!!!!!!!!!!

Ransac, cpa trash man

L

Lythand

They are going to leave it for me...Or I will beat them donw in the competition :)

D

DarthFerret

Drat you Homestar, you got my Birds! (Knew I should have picked them instead of Channel....but Cest Les Vie!

turgy22

Nothing Special
Ransac said:
Curses..... is Spidey out of town this week??
That's right, I believe he is. It looks like we'll be having a little hiatus until he's back.

I think we should start a discussion about how great some really awful picks would be and maybe it will confuse him. For example, I'd be amazed if Chimney Imp made it into the third round. I can't believe everyone has passed on it so far and Spidey would be a fool to let it slip any further.

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
I get ya....... ;)

I hope SPIDEY doesn't draft Dwarven Pony as one of his TWO picks. I can't believe that it hasn't been drafted yet, as it should EASILY me considered part of the POWER TEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dwarven Pony rocks my socks!!!

Ransac, cpa trash man

Z

Zigathon

I'm totally hoping Spiderman doesn't take Mudhole. I really need that card to complete my master plan. It would be worse if he takes Break Open.

Just by taking the Black Mox I know my R/B deck will be screwed. He's on to my master plan, I know it! My sweet... sexy... beautiful...

*starts making out with his master plan*

D

DarthFerret

To heck with your d*** dwarven pony. The Pearled Unicorn is definately way way better. Hopefully that is still around when it is my turn again!

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
HOW DARE YOU INSULT THE AWESOMENESS OF DWARVEN PONY!!!!!!!!!!!! Just because Pearled Unicorn is a revered "5-Star Card" doesn't mean that it could hold a candle to Dwarven Pony. Heck, the Pearled Unicorn isn't even fit to wash Dwarven Pony's jockstrap.

Ransac, cpa trash man

Z

Zigathon

Oh man! That deck brings the memories flooding in... painful ones.

Spiderman will totally play it too.