The Ultimate Magic Draft

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
Nope... according to the rules (set forth by the Post Council), you get to use toilet paper the next time you use the offical CPA stall. Congratulations!!

Don't forget, everyone, that Zigathon is STILL technically in this.

Ransac, cpa trash man

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Yeah, "technically". But we shouldn't be counting on him... I think that if he's not on by the time we're ready to start, he's just out of it.

L

Lythand

So which way are we starting the repick order..from bottom or top...I need to know so I know how many to pick.

turgy22

Nothing Special
It's starting from bottom to top, serpentine-style. This is the order for all the remaining picks. Each player still picks one card at a time, unless otherwise noted.

Make-Up Order:
Lythand
DarthFerret
Melkor
Ransac
Oversoul x2
DarthFerret
Lythand x2

turgy22

Nothing Special
Oversoul and DarthFerret both picked cards twice. Oversoul picked Shield Sphere twice and DarthFerret did the same with Mana Flare. I didn't notice until I started going over the final list to make sure everyone had the right amount of cards.

How it happened... I have no idea. Forgetfulness, I suppose. We'll have to wait until we hear from those guys.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Looks like two days (and a half) have passed for Ransac... Oversoul's up.

And we were doing so well the last couple of rounds :)

D

DarthFerret

Ok guys, I have a question, it is my turn to pick, and want to know what the ruling on Ring of Ma'Ruf would be. I am thinkin of picking it, but not sure how it would be ruled in this type of format (since we are allowing every card...does that mean that anything not picked by the time we start is an eligible target?). Let me know, then I will make my final decision....

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
Well, it's this will be a tournament. But will it be "tournament play"? I say if DF uses the Ring, he should be able to get any card that that wasn't drafted by someone else or already in his deck. Of course, the Ring doesn't behave that way anywhere else, but I think it makes sense...

turgy22

Nothing Special
You can use the ring to get any card in your sideboard (as in any card you drafted, but didn't put in your deck). Undrafted cards are off limits once the tournament begins.