The Ultimate Magic Draft

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
Why aren't the other matches happening!?!?!?! I know that turgy22 and Zigathon are currently AWOL, but shouldn't Oversoul vs. Melkor be going on, too?

Ransac, cpa trash man

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
I'm going to assume that Oversoul is to blame for this delay.... since he smells bad...

Ransac, cpa trash man

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
The sooner we start it, the sooner I'm going to have to put a hurting on you. But yeah, let's go...

I am so dead...

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
Ransac clobbers Spidey, 2-0.

According to Swiss rules, I'll get the winner of Oversoul/Melkor next.

Ransac, cpa trash man

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
Swiss rules work this way:

You only play someone who has the same record as you. This means you can play against the loser of Oversoul/Melkor or the winner of the other games going on. Swiss format is the way that Regionals/Nationals/Worlds works.

Ransac, cpa trash man

Melkor

Now what were you all complaining about? Our game is over, Oversoul won 2-0. I believe the first time was on the third turn, through miraculous drawing. Maybe not so miraculous, but if he doesn't draw a land that he can tap for black or blue, I would have really had a good chance. The second game was a second turn kill, when I was going to play my silver bullet for his deck on the third turn.

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
I'm praying that I can hold him off with any one of my silver bullets against him. I've got about 3-4 that can outright stop him.

Methinks that I may have to mulligan a few times each game.

Ranasc, cpa trash man

D

DarthFerret

I had the combo...can you believe it, in the opening hand, and Turgy the LD queen had to keep me from it....grrrrrrrrrrrr. :D