The Ultimate Magic Draft

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
I know large Magic tournaments do a Swiss at first and then single elimination for the top 8, but I just meant a Swiss and that's it. Some smaller Magic tournaments use it and I've also seen chess tournaments use it.

As an example, if the beginning letters in the alphabet did a Swiss, it might look like this...

Round 1:
A>B
C<D
E>F
G>H

Round 2:
A<D
B<C
E<H
F>G

Round 3:
D>E
A>C
F>H
G>B

In this case, the score would be as follows

First place: D (3-0)
Second place: A (2-1)
Third place: F (2-1)
Fourth place: G (2-1)
Fifth place: E (1-2)
Sixth place: C (1-2)
Oversoul's place: H (1-2)
DarthFerret's place: B (0-3)

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Well, it's been another couple of days (three actually, but I didn't count Monday since it was a holiday) so it looks like it's DF's turn...

D

DarthFerret

Sorry, did not realize that Lythands time had run out, got mine in before Melkor logged on .... he he he

L

Lythand

Well well welll.. My computer took a dump about a month ago..8410 viruses. Just as I got it back up and running, I went on vacation..No PC access..I got back and got really sic..I am still slightly sick with just laryngitis..Sorry I misssed my picks..Just tally up the missed ones and I will pick at the end.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
We have been tallying them... :) But it's been going so slow that you haven't missed as much as you thought you might have.

8410 viruses? Dude, get some antivirus software/firewall/whatever you need :eek: