The Ultimate Magic Draft

L

Lythand

Sorry..I didnt even know who I was playing...So I just pick what ever cards to go into my hand..I mean no "real" randomness?

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
No... you need apprentice... or a proxy deck... or the Excel Program that one of these guys can e-mail to you. It ensures the randomness of the draw.

Ransac, cpa trash man

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
turgy22 said:
Maybe it won't be an issue. Our pace so far is 22 picks in 16 days or about 1.375 picks per day. Assuming we make it all the way through 45 rounds, that's a total of 405 picks. We should be able to finish that in about 300 days.
Actually, it was 326 days. :D

Ransac, cpa trash man

turgy22

Nothing Special
May as well start posting results.

Ransac creamed me 2-0.

He'll play Melkor in round 2 (if you guys want to get started awhile).

I'll get a precious BYE to rebuild my confidence.

Melkor

We should probably start somewhat soon, but turgy22, I was reading over the third game, I think that you may have won because I don't think Ransac ever paid the life for his Force of Will of your Sinkhole, and he only got down to 5 cards during the upkeep, so he'd have taken 1 more from the Vice.

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
Well, I'll be damned...... he's right. My only way to win at that point would be to have a rebound in hand as well. I don't think I had one OR scrolled one back to library.

Oh well. It didn't count anyway. Turgy22 won the casual game.

We could start if you want, but the winner will be waiting on the other games forever. Might I suggest we wait until ROund 1 is over?

Ransac, cpa trash man

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
I just talked to Zigathon via MySpace. He'll be returning soon to make his last picks and start his match.

Ransac, cpa trash man

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
Glad to see that Oversoul idolizes me SO MUCH that he copies my draft article. *tear*

Ransac, cpa trash man

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
Okay. Spidey and DarthFerret just finished... and Zigathon hasn't built his deck yet.

You guys wanna move on to round two? And does anyone want to write an article over round 1?

Ransac, cpa trash man

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
It looks like you're up against me. Oops. I read Turgy's post wrong. Melkor is the one I'm up against. You get Ransac.

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
I get Spidey....

*Ransac snickers..... devilish laugh!*

That's only 2 matches. We're not playing single elimination. Who do the others play?

Ransac, cpa trash man