The Ultimate Magic Draft

D

DarthFerret

Nope, have a big interview at work...in fact, in am out in less than 15 mins.

turgy22

Nothing Special
Spiderman said:
I guess whatever takes us to 40 cards?
45 Cards.

I was trying to keep track of what round we were in when this started, but that detail kept getting omitted from later posts. Unless I'm mistaken, there are 10 picks left to be had.

Melkor

I would say because that is how many you'd have in a regular draft, sorry about holding things up, I shall be more prompt in the future.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Huh. I've never drafted in a tourney setting before, just in casual, and we always did 40 (I think - we only had four players and this was a couple of years ago).

It's just been so long since we first started that I forgot, I guess :)

turgy22

Nothing Special
Spiderman said:
Huh. I've never drafted in a tourney setting before, just in casual, and we always did 40 (I think - we only had four players and this was a couple of years ago).

It's just been so long since we first started that I forgot, I guess :)
As far as I can tell, the standard has always been 45.

15 cards per pack * 3 packs = 45. I can't remember them ever putting 13.3 cards in each booster.

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
turgy22 said:
As far as I can tell, the standard has always been 45.

15 cards per pack * 3 packs = 45. I can't remember them ever putting 13.3 cards in each booster.
You know, I think they did that for Visions... :p

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Alliances had like 12 cards in a booster, didn't it? :)

Maybe I'm just thinking of our online drafts here then... <shrug> No matter.

turgy22

Nothing Special
Yeah. Weird. I sent him a PM and he even replied, saying that his internet connection has been sketchy lately, but oddly didn't have time to make a pick.

D

DarthFerret

I was actually planning on doin it tonight....work has me snowed under this week. Two times since Monday, I have left the house at 6:00 am and not gotten home until after 7:00 p.m.

This new job is really puttin me through the ringer...

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
You should give your next pick to someone who won't go before you go next, just in case.

Ransac, cpa trash man