The Ultimate Magic Draft

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
Ransac said:
OH YEAH! Yeah, I concur. Nothing past Dissension.
Trickbind does not appear to have been printed in a pre-Dissension set. If everyone else is okay with it, I say we let Ransac have Dwarven Pony instead, which is probably the card he meant to pick anyway...

Tag Guard

L

Lythand

I would have to so no...Only because there are some really good cards in current sets after dissension I would of picked. Unless we come up with some sort of rule that allows each of us to pick a few cards from current sets.

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
CRAP!!!!!!!!!
Forgot about it.... I also disagree with taking recent cards. I just forgot that Trickbind was recent...

Anyone okay with me taking Stifle instead?

Ransac, cpa trash man

Tag Guard

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
That was way back when and I thought we decided no cards past Dissension. So why is it coming up again? :confused:

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
Because Ransac picked a Time Spiral card (past Dissension), when the rule slipped his mind.

In all seriousness though, I'm okay with him taking Stifle instead.

Tag Guard

Z

Zigathon

I took my picks, but the holidays have really Stifiled my internet use. ;)

Z

Zigathon

Oh, right. Sorry. I was in a hurry when I posted.

Not today though. No, sir. I'm sitting at work. Its a tough job browsing forums and making snarky comments. Yes, I am actually being paid as I type this. Little dollar signs flutter up and away with every key pressed.

Now, if you'll excuse me, I have to get paid for using the bathroom. And no, I will not make any jokes about dollar signs plopping into the toilet.

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
Dammit!!!! Didn't see this!!!!!... Oh well. Got my pick in there before Oversoul got on.

Ransac, cpa trash man

D

DarthFerret

**Melts down the Lead Rabbit to help coat the rocks in Ransac's Brain!**

Lucky for you! :D