The Official CPA Notables!!

T

terzarima

AWK!!! Don't blame me because I'm into poetry!!!! And besides Duke was nice to me once.... So I'll return the favor

D

DÛke

...I already PMed Sexy Girl with MY poem, not that yours isn't good enough:).

Mine went something like:

One day you came
And I knew you were the one
You were the rain, you were the sun
But I needed both, because I need you

You are the one
I was dreaming of all my life
When it's dark you are my light
But don't forget
Who's always our guide

It is the child in us

There, that's why I sent her on her PM as a congrat gift for her winning the Sexiest:). She likes it...

Ademis, when was I nice to you:)?
And, um, Suleiman, I already have my pants on, again...So, don't call me the "pantless":)...

Here's another poem, but this is to aggressive for
Sexy Girl,
here:
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
V

P

Purple_jester

Hey! Stop fighting before I transform you all into Moggs! I mean it. I'd change you guys into something else, but my polymorph powers aren't that perfect yet... ;)

Let's keep it civil until the awards are over, shall we?

BTW, a tetsubo is a japanese weapon, usually wielded in two hands. Imagine a baseball bat approximately 5 feet in length and with a mean diameter of 4 inches at the business end. The entire non-handle portion of the weapon is covered in 6-8 longtitudinal strips of metal, so that when viewed from above it looks like a hexagon or octagon. Then, set spikes or studs evenly along the length of each of the metal strips. THAT's a tetsubo. :D

It was originally meant to permanently cripple enemy horses and their riders, if not kill them outright.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
I hate weekends... especially 3 day ones... :(

Congrats to all the winners, I don't have much to say, just have to get up to speed here...

A

Almindhra

[color="660066"]Wow, the crowd was in a excited uproar over that last award..."Ok, ok, everyone, please calm down...The awards aren't over yet"...

With that DÛke stood up and started yelling at Almindhra..."Don't you say anything about my-"

Istanbul, the Great stood up from where he was sitting...Towering over the puny foe..."Oh shut up already!...None of us care about that!"...And surprisingly DÛke sat back down...Almindhra laughed...

"Thank you Istanbul...We all needed that"...Istanbul gave a slight nod in agreement..."Ok, now that things are calmed down, we can proceed to the next award!"

*smack, hit, pow!, smack, kick*

Almindhra scans the audience....What is that?...

*!*...Oh my gosh!...Some big guy is pounding the crap out of some little guy...She squints to see who it is, and everyone else follows her gaze to the corner...

Its, its Hawaiian mage...And whos that little guy?...Its ademis22!..."Hawaiian mage, don't do that!...You're going to kill him!"...Shouts Almindhra...

"But hes a wuss!...He writes sissy poetry!"...*punch, kick, slam!*...

"I know, I know"...Almindhra laughs..."But you can't do that at a supreme awards ceremony...You can do it afterwards though"...;)...

Hawaiian mage gets up and dusts off his hands and walks away smiling...Poor ademis22 tries to stand up, but falls..."Ah, Duel?...Can you please help him out?"...Good ol', sweet Duel aids the poor kid to a seat...And he kinds of sits there like a lump...

Duel looks at him a bit strangely and asks..."Are you ok, kid?"...ademis22 just sits there...

Purple_jester, seeing this tragedy, feels that she must do something!...She walks up to him and ask..."Would you like a taste of a fuzzy navel tasting edible undie?"...ademis22 looks at it, grabs it and takes a big chunk out of it...His eyes perk up...Then he eats it all...He stands on his chair and beats his chest..."I am the King of the World!!!"...He then starts to run around the theatre in circles...Screaming...

"Ok, well we can just ignore him for the time being...And on with the next award...Being a member of the CPA, theres many ways to personalize yourself on here...The signiture is well seen by all...With all the members, much creativity and thought have gone into their sigs...And many people were voted for in this category...But the victore of them all is........................."

"I'M THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"...ademis22 is still running around...

heh heh..."The man with the 'thwip thwip's...Spiderman!!...Our very own superhero!"...From the ceiling, he looks down to Almindhra..."Yup, thats you!"...With a thwip, thwip he was there in a sec standing by her...

"Heres your award our dear, sweet friend...A cheap 5 pack of strawberrys with chocolate flavoured edible undies!"...And whispers to him..."Get out of those dirty things you've been wearing...They're starting to get smelly"...[/color]

[Edited by Almindhra on 10-12-00 at 04:43 AM]

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
I actually won this category?!?!

"Well, I'd like to thank Griffith_se as she actually came up with this signature... so I feel these edible undies are rightfully hers. Come on up, Griffith, let's give her a hand!"

N

nodnarb24

GO GRIFFITH!!! GRIFFITH RULES!!!

[me]is clapping wildly[/me]

Congrates Spiderman.

P

Purple_jester

We weren't voting for who MADE the best signature. It was who HAD the best signature. And that was you. So take some credit for it.

It's good that you acknowledged Griffith though. But she doesn't need the prize you got. She's already a shoe-in for Best Artist. ;)

D

DÛke

Spiderman!
You deserve it...
<<claps hands for Spiderman>>
Where's Sexy Girl at?
Anyone seen her?
I'm "stalking" her you know;)...

P

Purple_jester

I told you I was just going to get some punch. Then, I won that lovely award and all hell broke lose among you deprived, virile young men. I'm sticking with that Mogg Infestation threat, just to keep you guys at bay... just for now, mind you. ;)

BTW, I like the "Purple Girl" nickname better. It blends well with my theme. I don't need a nickname to be attractive, now do I? Do you like the purple and black gown? ;)

Killer Joe

You've had that "Thwip" waaaaaaaaay brfoe and art went with it. It is short and straight to the point. Congrats again Spidey!

D

DÛke

...wasn't going to call you "sexy" girl forever, just for now, since you're at your "sexiest":)...

...But really, Purple Girl, I'm "stalking" you:), really, no, REALLY, yes, REALLY, I AM:)...

...And your gown...Your gown...You're so pretty with that gown...SO pretty...Can I TAKE A CLOSER LOOK;)?

R

rkoelsch

both spidey and purple jester. Just don't drag me into this argument. Oh and purple jester let me know when you want to play xxxenophile on-line. Ohhhh wouldn't that be fun!!!!.

R

rkoelsch

hey I was in the service. I was taught sexual harassment so I know better.

M

Multani

Congrats Spidey! :)
(Mumbles:" I knew ASII art should've been adopted.)
:D

D

Darsh

Congrats Spidey!

[me] looks across the street at the CPA Unnotables[/me]

I'm worried about them.