The Official CPA Notables!!

N

Namielus

Happy Day, New forms !!!!

have a good day spiderman cause a spiderman can do whatever a spider can cause he is spiderman. Dududu, dududu, dudududu dududu...

T

terzarima

Augh

*Ademis manages to support himself on someones chair... whose is it? Its all to blurry.. Summoning all of his strenght ademis reads a poem to his friend *cough* (note the heavy emphises on the cough) H-Mage

I hate you with a necessary hate.
First, I sought patience: passionate was she:
My patience turned in very scorn of me,
That I should dare forgive a sin so great,
As this, through which I sit disconsolate;
Mourning for that live soul, I used to see;
Soul of a saint, whose friend I used to be:
Till you came by! a cold, corrupting, fate.

Why come you now? You, whom I cannot cease
With pure and perfect hate to hate? Go, ring
The death-bell with a deep, triumphant toll!
Say you, my friend sits by me still? Ah, peace!
Call you this thing my friend? this nameless thing?
This living body, hiding its dead soul?

augh who might be the "passionate was she" I let you figure that out. Don't you love it H-mage? Ahh poetry is so nice

N

Namielus

So who are you interest in then?
Almindhra?

-Edit-
I do not see the eyes of the tiger behind me,
But my heart feels that it beats for the last time.
-/Edit-

[Edited by Namielus on 10-11-00 at 10:26 PM]

A

Apollo

, NO MATTER how many digi-"boyfriends" she has, I will always be the one close to her cute, sensitive mind and heart.
Hey! That's the same thing she told me! What's she trying to pull?

J/K, of course. Those weren't her exact words.

D

Duel

Ah, a death poem. Only 1 per author, please (Except dickinson, but she was a little odd.
Good, but odd.

A

Almindhra

Crazy, crazy people...

"We here at the CPA have relationships with other members...Whether it be friends, enemies, wanna-be-internet-lovers, and so on...These two awards here are for the buddies of the CPA...Which happen to be the same person, but thats another story"...

DÛke then stands up..."I told you!...I told you people are different people!!...But they're the same people!!...And blood is red!!...And vampires wear long black capes!!"...

"Yeah!...And the CPA is remodeled funny!...I need darkness!...Wheres the darkness?!!!"...Hetemi is quite the freaky one...But Namielus passed Hetemi the pacifier that fell out of his mouth...Then he was content...

"Anyways...We have-"

"I have friends too ya' know!!...I have friends!!"...nodnarb24 was shouting at Duel...Duel just replied with a *pow!* to nodnarb24's upperjaw...

"Thanks Duel...Is everyone done now?"...Almindhra glances around the room...

With a cocky smile Zadok001 stands up..."I would just like to thank all my friends...You have been my driving force for life...You have given me my reason for living and-"

Yellowjacket then pipes in..."Well I have so many Magic friends...And I carry around a notebook to record who rips me off my trades...And they are my friends really...See here?...First name is Luke...And I also record the matches I play in tournaments...These are my friends too...They said they like me because I never attack...And..."

More voices!...No, no!!

Apollo squawks..."I know this girl and she said she would be my friend, that made me happy...I don't know many girls...Only the ones over the internet...Who might be guys...But thats ok, because they say they're girls...And they say they like me..."

"Blood is life...Blood is everything..."
"No!...No!...My Pikachu!!..."
"You better like the darn remodeling!!!..."
"No, no, she asked me to dance with her..."
"Got to record it in the notebook...Whats 2 + 1?..."
"Please, please, stop obsessing over me, you don't even know me..."
"I may write wussy poems!...but I'm not a sissy!..."
"Sissy!!"...*pow!, kick!, body slam!*...
"Oh!...Mah hair, dahling...Watch the hair!..."
"I have not had sexual relations with Gizmo..."

"SHHHUUUUTTTT UPPPPP!!!!"...Silence..."Thank you!"...:D..."Now onto the award I'll say it quickly so you can all get back to discussing how you wish I was your best friend"...She laughed, then stopped...No one got that..."Uh, alrighty then...The CPA Buddies are...."

Silence for Almindhra...hehehehehehehh...

"Foundation of Rancor and The Magic jackal...Congrats guys!"...Whispers to them..."And don't worry, I won't tell anyone your little secret"....

Killer Joe

...but, only after about the 26th turn and at THAT, only one point of damage per turn. :)
And, yeah, so what if I keep a record of my trades, I trust my friends, I just don't trust my memory (it's an 'old' thing).
Congrats to FoR amd MJ! I really thought that Mr. Pestilence and DUke would get it but, oh well. j/k ;)

T

terzarima

mumble... poetry... mumble ... don't like beatings ... mumble ... more poems ... mumble ... my arm hurts ... mumble ... I'm really not a sissy ...mumble... reason ... mumble... oh no! he'd beat me if I said that ... mumble... ...mumble...

N

nodnarb24

[me]puches duel in the jaw.[/me]

That's for hitting me.

Congrats FoR and MJ.

P.S. I do to have friends, I just can't name them all right now.

C

Cateran Emperor

[me]picks up nodarb and slams him into his seat[/me] SHUT UP ALREADY! :mad: there, stupid rat ;)

Congrats MJ and FoR!

Now more awards! I must know what's next!

M

Multani

Congrats on the award, MJ and FoR.
I thought Dw and Jaws would get the axe on that award. :D

N

nodnarb24

It's time to open up a can...
[me]opens up a can of spam and throws it at CE.[/me]
FOOD FIGHT!!!

D

dw51688

Oh were just the best of friends. I hope we get the rivals one. We aren'y really rivals though, because I always win! CONGRATS FoR AND MJ!

T

The Magic Jackal

How can you be friends if you are the same person?

Thanks anyway, I think....

C

Cateran Emperor

Well, I'm friends with myself. Dunno about you though ;)

Now, as for nodnarb...

[me]picks up ademis and uses him for a shield to block the spam, then throws a Terror at nodnarb[/me]

Dodge THIS!

T

terzarima

Augh *Ademis wipes the spam off his face and beutiful clothes

Maybe a poem might help...

It came upon a mi.....

Ademis is interrupted by having spam his hit face

OKay that's it (Sorry Zadok) FOOD FIGHT!!!
*Ademis picks up the remanents of purples Fuzzy navel undies and throws them at nodnarb, then he picks up the remanents up the buckets of spam at throws it at Cat