The Official CPA Notables!!

A

Apollo

[me]feels something wet drop on his head.[/me]

That's strange, I thought we were in doors.

[me]feels another wet drop. Curious, Apollo looks up just in time to see Spiderman, mid-drool, falling down from the ceiling.[/me]

WHUMP!!!

Ouch.

[me]mumbles "congratulations, people," though it's hard to understand coming from underneath Spidey.[/me]

M

Multani

Hehehee

Anyway: I'd like to congratuate Whimsey for the award. Even though I seldom participate, in her and Spiderman's "dances"
The sure I have lightened up the boards.

I would also like to congratuate DUke and Nodnarb on the biggest spammer award. (Breathes a sigh of relief.) :D

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Thanks, Apollo, for breaking my fall. Sorry about the drool (contrary to what everyone thinks, it was from the delicious smell of Pie-Eater's pies, NOT Whimsy's dress) ;)

W

Whimsical

This is what I get for dozing off from exhaustion instead of logging in to see what happened at the awards. <scrambles to put on ANOTHER dress> Eherm ... I'd like to thank my hair stylist for his wonderful rush job ... <struggle, struggle> ... plus he said he'd never work on mah sable locks if I didn't at least plug his business once ... <finally gets into the dress and runs up to the podium>

Who else? <looks befuddled, then pulls out an arm-length sheet of paper and starts reading> I'd like to thank Spidey for absorbing all those mallet hits on the noggin with nothing more than a bright grin ... <waves to Spidey> and for the dances ... and I'd also like to thank everyone who participated in those nonsense threads making them into true party zones (albeit virtual) ...

Mah thanks to Mindi for organizing this entire shebang ... and to all you lovable people who voted for moi!!! <blows kisses everywhere> I love you people! ;)

Now if y'all excuse moi ... I have to go bip some people for ruining mah new dress ... <picks up the mallet and starts threading her way back to the crowd...> :D

D

dw51688

Oh, yeah the awards are here! Hey nodnarb get your pokemon game back from me. I can't wait, oh I hope I get an award. Hehehe. I have a speech and everything. I better go get a hairbut and a new tux. Congrats to you Duke and you Nodnarb and of course you whimsy!

S

sageridder

Hey where is she and what did she mean the first two were free.Doe I need my notables fix.:pJ/K

A

Almindhra

[color="660066"]Oo, the crowd is getting fiesty and restless...;)...

“Our next award is the ‘MTG Mascot’...Wizards will make Magic stuffed animals and stickers of the mascot...He will scare all the kiddies...And what exactly is in his ‘magical place’?...Oh yes, my favorite hulking oaf and yours!................”

Yellowjacket bares his belly to make a drum roll....*smack, smack, smack,
smaaaaaaccccckkkkkk*...

“theorgg!...Come up and claim your award!”...

Shouts from the crowd in honour of the new Mascot arise as he stands up from his crouching position eating a twig...Or is that Ihsans Shade’s leg?...Walking through the crowd, everyone started to pass out or something...There was a sort of strange purple haze surrounding theorgg...Everyone started to pass out...Bodies toppled on each other, everyone was on the floor...Oh no!...He coming towards Almindhra...Before she can escape the haze, theorgg pulls out a daisy from his ‘no no’ place...

“For you”...

And with that Almindhra passes out...[/color]

We need some revival!

[Edited by Almindhra on 10-12-00 at 04:37 AM]

N

Namielus

Namielus finally dresses up for the show, walking in the XXX movie theatre with alot a completly new persona.

Wearing a double brested 5 peice suit and tie. With a black as night tie, crisp new hair cut, and shiny black shoes. With a new pair of sleek glasses, newly shaved face. He steps foward into the auditorium.

Gasp, GASP!

Everyone stand still watching me enter. I place my jacket on the hanger, and step down to my seat. Everyone eye's stay on me.

This is the point that I tell you the suit and jacket is neon green.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
my mask filters out most things like this...

[me] webslings over to theorgg[/me]

"Hey, what's that purple haze you're emitting?"

T

theorgg

[me] picks up the microphone podium and puts it to his lips[/me]

Thank you everybody. I really don't think I deserve anything for being chosen to represent this great game, as it was Wizards of the Coast's decision to use my visage for their second commercial attempt, and to put my current self into the starter game, though they forgot that I STILL trample. the audience pauses a minute and laughs

I would like to dedicate this award to the man who has made all of this possible, and the entity that has, too, just not in the same order.

Thank you God, and thank you Richard Garfield!

[me] puts award into his breechcloth and puts podium down. pulls a small bottle out of breechcloth and opens it, wafting fumes into Mindy's face[/me]

Are you O.K.? Sorry for startling you. I didn't mean to let that... errrr... [me]'s cheecks go red[/me] Don't mention it to anyone, alright? I don't want anyone to know about the atog ranch under there-- It's a bit illegal to breed atogs... things go missing alot. They make great pets, though. I'll give you a baby one if you keep it quiet, o.k?

[Almindhra wakes with a start from the Atog Vomit fumes]
Almindhra: Huh? what?

Ummm, nevermind. [me] says as he steps off the podium[/me]

Also, everybody, sorry about the haze. I had to walk all around the thrull's watchtower to find that interplanier portal to find it. Wouldn't you know it? I was at the back of the Thrull Watchtower when it, well, let's just say it stank worse than it does now. at least I found the portal from it-I hate it when the light makes them translucent.

A

Almindhra

Just thought I'd send some more awards your guys' way...fast and quickly...

[color="660066"]Whew, at least she was back alive now...;)...

"And more and more awards for you all...We have a member here who won't leave anyone of the opposite sex alone!...Laugh, joke, flirt, flirt, flirt...Even to the point of obsession...Thats right, the CPA Flirt is...."

*toot, toot, toot*...Ewww, for his new drumroll he bent over, buttocks to the audience, and tooted to the beat of his own butt...

"The Flirt is DÛke!...Who has a girlfriend in real life, but continues to try his hand at grabbing the girls in the cyberworld"...

DÛke fumbles his way up to the front..."Your prize dear, sweet DÛkey is..."....*smack!*..."A smack across the face!...Remember when you called my baby?...Yup, for being so flirty with everyone, and thats including me, you get a smack"....Mwhahahahahahaha....

"This next award goes to the person who can choose their words wisely...Who convey their ideas thouroughly...Who we always listen to because we always want to hear what he has to say...Our Best Speaker is..........."

Silence...What?...FoR is yelling at the stinky bee for doing what he did earlier...And is drowning him in some flowery perfume...I think Yellowjacket likes the perfume...Hes smiling and looking at FoR funny...Hmmmm...

"Zadok001!...Congrats to you!"...A big rush of applause comes from the CPA...He stands up in his Armani tux and nods his head in appreciation...Then he saunters his way through the crowd...

"Your prize is this...You are to represent OJ in his next trial...Johnny Cochran isn't good enough for him anymore...So have fun with your new client!"

"Our next award goes to someone who is kind and sweet...Gentle and oh-so nice...Loving and helpful...Intelligent, beautiful, wonderful, special, lovable, cute, witty, funny, smiley, happy..."

"Hey!...Get on with it!"...Ooo, that mean Istanbul!

"I am, I am...Well that person got the Hot Tempered Mama award...And I have to protest!...How could you do that?!...I'm not that hot tempered!...I don't get angry with you guys!...Only when you're being stupid!!...So how could you do this to me??!!!...How could you??!!!"...

The audience just stared in silence...Then small laughter began to arise everywhere...Then everyone was pointing and laughing...Hawaiian mage was jumping up and down laughing hysterically...

:(...Almindhra just stands there and realizes..."Oh, well, maybe I get a little angry, sometimes..."...;)[/color]

[Edited by Almindhra on 10-12-00 at 04:39 AM]

D

DÛke

Flirty? ME? I didn't know that...How come?
Well, I guess I over done it with Sadist Angel, Purple Girl, and um, um, what's her name, yes, her name, um, Almindhra. Oh well.

For next year, my targets will be:
ErinPuff
Whimseee
and
Grifth_Se
J/K:D!
Not that you girls don't worth the flirt:)...
Me, flirting with you Almindhra, when did that happen?
OH yeah, that one time on the PM, and that one time on the post when I called you "sweety" and "baby" and you told me "NOT to call you that ever again"...I remember now.

It's wiered, I know, but I don't feel like you're insulting me, I feel like you're being nice...

<<DÛke sits down, thinking if Almindhra was being nice or mean...He doesn't get an answer...He stops thinking about it...>>

Z

Zadok001

Thank God. That would be thoroughly disturbing, and I would be forced to thereby ignore all posts by either one of you... :) No flirting, Duel. You have a girlfriend too! (Of course, that doesn't stop DUke, but still...)

:) Yah! I won something! I don't know why, but I did... Yah! Thank you! (How appropriate. I win an award for speaking, and I'm at a loss for words. This couldn't be more ironicly poetic.)

D

Duel

Ironicaly poetic?
Shouldn't that be poetic irony?
And he won? :p
Anyways, congrats, Zadok. You don't talk much, but when you do, we're glad you don't.:)

P

Purple_jester

Here at last! That took a LONG time! Damn taxi drivers... At least my gown is clean.

Congratulations to the current awardees! Whimsy, you'll always be amusing. I think you won the Funniest award because your very existence is a cruel joke. J/K :D

Dukey! Two awards! I'm so proud of you! <smashes him on the head with a tetsubo> There! That was long overdue. <leans over his unconscious body and kisses him on the cheek, then stands quickly so as not to overexpose her cleavage> ;)

Zadok? Why did you win that award? God knows I NEVER listen to you. :D

Mindy, continue with the awards. I've got the buffet ready in an adjacent room. I've sealed the door with a portable hole so that no one can get to the food prematurely... Orgg! Get away from there!

N

Namielus

YEA!!! Retsej Elprup IS BACK! Would the fair lady wish to dance?

And yes 100Kodak is in good writing form.

[me]in a quite voice says,"Ekud leave some for the rest of us you little polygamist"[/me]

(Yes I'm using the backwards name thing, for all of you that didn't read it in the newmebers form. Give me a good reason to stop and I will.)