The Official CPA Notables!!

H

Hawaiian mage

Heh heh heh... Duke's a player.

[color="353535"]Dont wanna be a player no more...
I'm not a player, I just **** alot.[/color]

T

theorgg

[me] whips out a giant spatula, again[/me]

DUke, If you try to flirt with ErinPuff...

[me] brandishes the spatula in a VERY suggestive way twards DUke[/me]

Got the picture? I reserve the right to flirt with her, Got me?

and to copy FoR: :D

D

DÛke

...go to the "General Gaming Area", see the "WarCraft II" post by TomB? Check it out:)...

You can have ErinPuff, she's 13/14 years old anyway...
She's all yours man...Take her:)...
I want ALL the others, J/K, just don't touch my Purple Girl:)...You can take Almindhra though:)...
Got that? Oh, and about what FoR said: :D.

[Edited by DÛke on October 8th, 2000 at 05:49 PM]

P

Purple_jester

There's nothing like men fighting over you to make us women feel good. :D

And DUkey, that was only phase 1. I'll have to wait till after the awards to move on to phase 2. <hands DUke an icepack> Now be a good boy and put this on that lump on your head while I go get some punch. ;)

But fiiirst... <bashes Whimsy on the head with the tetsubo and confiscates her hammer> THAT was also long overdue. And besides, ladies like us shouldn't be carrying blunt objects on such a formal occassion. <stashes both the hammer and tetsubo away in her Portable Hole(tm)>

D

DÛke

...I don't feel that good now...
...But, I'll wait until phase 2, and 3, and 4:)...
...Someone is trying to ruin me in the CPA, and I really hate it...

N

Namielus

Oh yea, of course none of us came here armed...

[me]quickly hide some posion pills in his left coat pocket, and in his right he puts his tazor[/me]

Turning around at everyone,"Right guys?"

P

Phyrexian Pie-Eater

[me]Puts his 6 weapon/utensil-arms behind his back[/me] But what happened to Doe and the true purpose of this thread: THE AWARDS?!?!

N

nodnarb24

[me]hides his poo launcher ammo(laxatives), twelve gauge shotgun, missle launchers, nuclear explosives, and all of his small arms. Then he shows his horde of plague rats the way outside.[/me]

N

nodnarb24

They only count if they are sharp and pointy.

[me]hides his teeth.[/me]

T

The Magic Jackal

This is why you never put almindhra in charge of a contest....

N

Neo_Keo

I brought the Firecrackers for the celebration and rented us a place at a nearby club for the after awards party. Everythings on me tonight. :D:D:D:D:D

F

FoundationOfRancor

Whoa.....

Purple Jester?

"Portable Hole(tm) "

Explain what that means!!!?? Thats alsmost as scary as the whole (!) situation we had a while back....

(!)

N

Namielus

Take deep breaths, Portalable hole(tm) is like a big big storage device. You throw your stuff in dimention x (do not even get me started about explaining that). You can open a hole is SpaceTime (ST) and grab it/throw it out when you need it.

Thats the portalable hole, I have a feeling thats what PJ is talking about

A

Almindhra

Anyways...

[color="660066"]"Settle, settle my little ones"...Almindhra glares at the mean Magic Jackal...She quickly takes off her spiffy glasses to unleash the power within...A red laser beam quickly darts out and singes the "precious" little bit of hair The Magic Jackal had...Replacing her glasses while smirking, she then proceeds...

"Sorry about that everyone, but he was just being mean and nasty to poor ol' me"...FoR jumps forward and gives Almindhra a big hug..."Oh, thank you, thank you...At least someone loves me around here!!!"...Glares at the other members of the CPA...heh heh...

As she brushes a light tear from her eye..."Don't mind me everyone, sometimes I just get a little sentimental"...She stifles a burst of tears...Calming down her pain she gives the next award..."This here award goes to the person who gets all you guys out there's hearts beating fast...She brings palpitations to even the blackest of hearts"..*Ahem, ahem, cough, "Hetemi", cough..."Shes slinky and oh so sexy...The CPA Sex Kitten is...."

Ooo, Yellowjacket just waits with total attention for this category...Drooling...Icky...

"Purple_jester!!...Come up here for your prize"...

As she makes her seductive way up to the front, the guys just stare at her...Thats got to be a push up bra...

"Your prize oh sexy one are these...A 5 pack of cheap edible undies...Have fun!"[/color]

[Edited by Almindhra on 10-12-00 at 04:41 AM]

P

Purple_jester

:eek: For once I'm stuck speechless... <takes the prize in trembling hands and wipes away a tear> Thank you so much to all those handsome young men who appreciate me so much. I don't know what I've done to deserve this award... <adjusts the thigh-high slit on her gown>

Thank you so very much. I honestly never expected to get voted or anything. I just tried to be friendly to everyone. I haven't been TOO friendly, have I? :p

<blushes> I'd like to personally thank Yellowjacket, for inviting me to the CPA a while back. DUke, for being so supportive and keeping my memory alive while I was away, as well as being my companion from MTGnews. Zadok, for playing with Greater Good when no one else would. Rando, for being cuddly and pokeable. Whimsy, for driving me insane. Spidey, for being there to tolerate my quirks. And of course, Mindy, for starting up this wacky project. If I've forgotten anyone, it's because I'm really quite flustered. :)

I hope you all enjoy the party and the food. And for all my appreciative friends, a bit of personal info: I never wear a push-up with a gown. What you see is what you get. ;)

[BTW: The Acme Portable Hole (tm) is a dimensional aperture which someone can fold up and conveniently carry around. The apertures themselves come in three sizes, which have openings 6 inches, 1 foot, 2 feet or up to a meter in diameter. The 1 foot model (which I myself use, complete with zipper accessory) has a total extra-dimensional volume of approximately 216 cubic feet (6x6x6 feet). Really useful. Were you naughty boys thinking of something else? ;)]