The CPA Magic Sports League

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
I don't know if it's a good one, but just give their previous opponents wins or simply don't count the matches.

turgy22

Nothing Special
Okay, I've decided to officially suspend Ransac and Budget Player Cadet from the league and rework the schedule, with their games no longer counting. Because of the timing of things, after the 9th round, everyone will have played everyone once and the schedule can basically start from scratch. After this round, I'll even out the divisions and post the new schedules from this point on, as well as everyone's updated records.

Here's where things stand as of now:
Division 1
Modus Pwnens (4-1-1) ... pending result vs. BigBlue
Rokapoke (3-3-0) ... pending result vs. Melkor
Mooseman (2-4-0) ... pending result vs. Rakarth

Division A
Melkor (6-0-0) ... pending result vs. Rokapoke
BigBlue (3-3-0) ... pending result vs. Modus Pwnens
DarthFerret (3-4-0)
Spiderman (2-4-1)
Rakarth (0-4-2) ... pending result vs. Mooseman

R

Rakarth

Sorry I've been inactive for a week or so, I had to go home to attend a christening and then my nan's funeral.

Me and Modus can call it draw if he wants or we can try and get it wrapped up asap?

Rakarth

R

rokapoke

Melkor beat me in Week 9. I guess now I wait to find out who will beat me next...

turgy22

Nothing Special
Okay, I finally got around to completing the schedule for the rest of this first season. I waited so long because I wanted to see the results of Modus Pwnens and BigBlue's final game. Here's the deal:

1) I've redistributed the two divisions to balance them out a little better. Actually, the only real change was moving BigBlue from Division A to Division 1 and removing Ransac and BPC from the standings. I basically reseeded everyone based on record and it happened to work out conveniently like so.

2) I've also updated everyone's records so that games against Ransac and BPC are no longer counted. Mooseman should be happy about this, as he lost to both players. Melkor stands at 7-0-0, so he's in the driver's seat for a playoff spot, but all the other spots are wide open at this point, with 10 games left to be played.

3) As I stated earlier, the schedule is now complete. The season will be shortened by 4 weeks with these changes.

4) Week 10 pairings are up and as follows:
Modus Pwnens vs. Mooseman
BigBlue vs. Rokapoke
Melkor vs. Rakarth
Spiderman vs. DarthFerret

Because of the upcoming holidays, as well as IRL obligations by several participants, I'm going to allow the entire month of December for this week's games to continue, and won't be administering penalties during this time. Week 11 will begin the first full week of January. Any games that haven't concluded in that time will be called according to my whims.

As always, feel free to leave any questions, comments or suggestions in this thread.

turgy22

Nothing Special
The standings have been updated. With Modus' concession and BigBlue's loss, Division 1 remains completely up for grabs. Melkor continues to roll along at 8-0 and can officially clinch his division with just a few more wins. And, of course, the two wildcard spots could go to anyone at this point.

I've decided to let Spiderman and DarthFerret wrap up their game, but Round 11 officially begins this week, so they'll just have to multitask. The 24-hour penalty will be going back into effect today, with Round 12 scheduled to begin on January 19th.

Here are the links to the Round 11 matchups:
Modus Pwnens vs. Rokapoke
BigBlue vs. Mooseman
Melkor vs. DarthFerret
Spiderman vs. Rakarth

Melkor

Shouldn't have let the team go to Cabo during the holidays. The Land is the only part of the team that showed up to play

Status
Not open for further replies.