The CPA Magic Sports League

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

rokapoke

I beat BigBlue in week 7... as for week 6 (vs Rakarth), I assume that I've won by default at this point.

B

BigBlue

Since BPC has given in... did we find a replacement yet? Or are his games just a W for opponent?

Sort of sucks for those not in his division since we're only getting 2 W's and them 3... (like me)

R

Rakarth

@rokapoke: Yeh you have won by now, I'm still having problems accessing my decks. Sorry.

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
Due to lack of focus and the life-loss rule, I've conceded my game against Spidey.

Ransac, cpa trash man

turgy22

Nothing Special

turgy22

Nothing Special
Hooray!

Modus and Rakarth are the only two still in round 8, so round 9 will officially begin on Monday. I'm going to start any game threads that haven't been created at that point and PM everyone since a lot of people had a long layoff since their previous games concluded.

turgy22

Nothing Special
Round 9 begins on Monday, November 3. That last round lasted entirely too long, so I'm going to try being a bit more aggressive with the penalties or calling games early. I guess I forgot that the round started over a month ago.

Here's the pairings for Round 8:
Ransac vs. DarthFerret
Modus Pwnens vs. BigBlue
Mooseman vs. Rakarth
Rokapoke vs. Melkor

I'm assuming BPC isn't going to show. I'll PM everyone with a reminder about their pairings, except Rokapoke and Melkor, since they're well under way already.

turgy22

Nothing Special
Well, it looks like Ransac is sort of dropping out of this thing, so that makes two very inactive players out of eight. I'm going to look over the remaining schedule when I get a chance and I may tweak some things around to simply eliminate Ransac and Budget Player Cadet from the rest of the season. I want to make sure it's fair to everyone they've played so far, though.

Any ideas?

Status
Not open for further replies.