The CPA Magic Sports League

Status
Not open for further replies.

turgy22

Nothing Special
With DarthFerret's concessions, round 4 is wrapped up. Round 5 will officially start on August 18, but everyone is free to get a jump start on the games, if they're available. Idling life-loss affects won't go into effect until the official start of the games, so there's no punishment for starting up and then not playing until Monday.

A reminder of the pairings, which I'll be linking on Monday.
Mooseman vs. BigBlue
Modus Pwnens vs. Budget Player Cadet
Spiderman vs. Melkor
Rokapoke vs. Ransac
DarthFerret vs. Rakarth

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Question: I'd like to go back and edit the title of the threads for consistency's sake, so right now I'm thinking either "Sports League Season 1 Match X" or "Sports League Season 1 Week X" or is their another option you prefer?

B

BigBlue

Mooseman stuck me with a Barbed Sliver, and unfortunately I couldn't find a clot to stop the bleeding... he wins.

R

Rakarth

As you may have noticed, I've forfeited my match to Darth Ferret and I'm sorry about this but my posting will become a little more erratic (than usual that is...) because my pc has gone back to the manufacturer and my girlfriend's laptop is also caput meaning I can only get on here there in short intervals until I can get my refund and build my own damn pc :)

I apologise for any inconvenience and wasting anybodies time. I'm trying to keep up with RISK as I don't need anything from my own pc for that but the League, Mindmaster and the Constructed games I'm playing in are harder to keep with.

Sorry again guys, I know this must get tiring and I apologise.

Rakarth

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
<shrug> It happens. None of these are life or death situations so we'll manage :)

Also, I noticed that BPC pulled out of this and the Singleton Draft tourneys :( So I guess we all get wins against him?

turgy22

Nothing Special
I'm not going to change anything for now about BPC dropping out. Basically, the inactivity life loss rule will mean he's going to lose a lot of games unless he decides to come back. If someone else comes around (Oversoul? TomB?) and wants to join this thing and pilot his deck, they're more than welcome to. Otherwise, I'm just going to let things keep going as is. If he's still idle by the 12th round (his BYE week), I might take over his deck and play it out for the rest of the season, just to keep everyone involved. Hopefully, Rakarth will have his situation straightened out by then, too.

Anyway, with the exception of Rokapoke and Ransac (who I'll let play it out), Round 5 is in the books. A few round 6 matches have begun and I'll start the rest (sans BPC).

Mooseman vs. Spiderman
Modus Pwnens vs. Melkor
Rokapoke vs. Rakarth
Ransac vs. BigBlue
Budget Player Cadet vs. DarthFerret

D

DarthFerret

Congrats Rokapoke....both of my wins have come from defaults....not feeling too confident about my deckbuilding skills so far...

R

Rakarth

I'm going to be ok to get on a little bit more now, should be everyday if I can manage it :)

Rakarth

Status
Not open for further replies.