Team Set- Card Submition

• Thread starter FoundationOfRancor
  • Start date
D

Duster

Looks great :)
I'd like to keep the machinist at R, for a good red one drop however. Anything else we could do with him?

F

FoundationOfRancor

But Crimson Artificer (As its now called) cant be a first turn play even if its cc is R; it has power and toughness equal to the number of untapped artifacts. Unless you have a 0 artifact, its not a 1st turn drop...

I think im missing somethig.

T

Thallid Ice Cream Man

Patient Revival
U
Enchantment
1U, Skip your next draw step: Untap target permanent. Play this ability once per turn, and only during your turn.

Vandalize
1R
Sorcery
Vandalize deals 3 damage to target artifact creature; or destroy target non-creature artifact with a converted mana cost of 3 or less.

T

Thallid Ice Cream Man

[insert name of white legend]
1WW
Creature - Legend
0/2
Other creatures can not be the targets of spells or abilities if they are not attacking or blocking.

Merfolk Sentinel
1UU
Creature - Merfolk
1/2
Islandwalk. First strike when blocking.
(I'm trying to avoid the trend of cards like Sea Serpent and Segovian Leviathan. So sue me.)

Twisted Vengeance
2RR
Instant
As an additional cost to play Twisted Vengeance, sacrifice all creatures you control.
Twisted Vengeance deals damage to target player equal to the combined power of all creatures sacrificed this way.

Saproling Generation
1GG
Sorcery
Reveal your hand. For each creature card there, put a 1/1 green Saproling creature token into play.
(NOT the same as Collective Unconscious)

Sporadic Growth
2GG
Sorcery
Return all lands you control to owner's hand. Then, search your library for up to three basic land cards and put them into play. Shuffle your library afterwards.

BTW, I'm sorry for not commenting on any cards, but as long as I don't post too many at once, it shouldn't present a problem. Frankly, I prefer throwing out ideas to altering those of others. FoR, Chaos Turtle, and Duster seem to be doing a good job of commenting on cards.

[Edited the last sentence for clarity. -TICM]

N

NeuroDeus

Master of Time - R
3UU
Creature - Wizard
1/1
5,T: Target player takes an extra turn after this turn. Play this ability only when you can play a sorcery. Remove Master of Time.

Blarf, Master Troll - R
3RR
Creature - Troll Legend
2/2
Other creatures you control gain +1/+3 unless they are enchanted, tapped or attacking.
1R:Regenerate

Brikabrak - U
4R
Creature - Troll
4/2
R:Regenerate
"This certain type of troll was kept alive by the elves themselves - Blarf, Master Troll"

Medal of Honor - R
Artifact
T, Sacrifice Medal of Honor - Change target's creature's type to Legend permanently.
[Does somebody like this one? Using Legendary Status to one's favor seems good?]

F

FoundationOfRancor

This wednesday marks the beggining of my spring break, and one of my "projects" will be to organize and list all the cards we have so far. That will probablly by next friday, so check in on it everybody!

Anyway, on to these awesome cards!

Patient Revival
I like this card, but it needs some rewording and tweaking. Also, it should defiately be blue. However, its kinda broken in a combo machine, so why dont we add a cost? How about the cc be at U, the ability reworded to "2,Skip your next draw step: Tap or untap target permanent."

Vandalize
This card is very cool, but to good when compared to Overload from invasion. I suggest making this cost 1R or RR to make this good. Even then, its probablly to powerful.

I like this card, but I think we should hold on the legend status. I have no idea what the story plot is, so I think we should just present the cards and have Duke and Duster choose which ones should be legends later.

Syvelunite Sentinel
This card is just better than the Merfolk from Nemesis which does the same thing. I think a 3 toughness and island walk is too much for 2U mana, maybe 1UU? Also, isnt Syvelunite already a name in current magic? If it is, I dont think were gonna want to use it.

Twisted Vengeance
This card is so cool, I love it. Sligh is going to be awesome in this set, I can see it replacing fireblast. I think it should just target players though.

Saproling Generation
This card is collective unconciousnes from MM, only it costs 4 less.

Sporadic Growth
Cool, balanced.

Master of Time
I would make it a 1/1. Other than that, its cool:)

Blarf, Master Troll
This card is balanced, but again, the legend thing.

Brikabrak
Lol, I love the name!

Lesser Angel
The angel drawback isnt that big, and im not sure if it warrants first strike, and the combat thing. (If were basing this off a 1/1 1W flyer)
Either way, it should be uncommon.

Medal of Honor
This card is so cool! It needs rewording though...and if we raise the cost to 1 or 2, we could make it target any non-basic land permanent instead of just a creature.

Parting Clouds
I think the abilities of this card should be broken into two different ones.
"U: Target creature with flying is unblockable untill end of turn"
"U: Target blue creature with flying gets +2+0 untill end of turn"
I think the ability should be +1+1 though, and that the pump ability should cost 1U to activate.

And now, a card that I just though of off the top of my head:

Whirling Scythes -Uncommon or Rare
R
1/1
Creature -Blades
Haste.
Sacrifice a permanent: Whirling Scythes gets +1+0 untill end of turn.

C

Chaos Turtle

Minotaurs Rage
Fine, but for the sake of set balance I'd like to see the other colors get enchantments that can't be targetted.

Lone Stander
You already know what I'll say. Not a white ability. I like the idea though, of a "gunslinger" card (I'm assuming you're inspired by Roland of Gilead).

Jopai Strategist
Tempted to add "Tap" to activation cost, but willing to let it slide. ;)

Tail Scorpion
Iffy, but as long as the wording stands (i.e. regeneration is okay) then fine. Reword second ability to be automatic (lose the "may" clause).

Eternal Fire
RR

Circling Wolves
Blurs the lines between green and black a bit. I'd make the card black. Keeping it green, I'd base the bonus on the number of creatures opponent controls (say, 4 or more) and call it something like Wolfen Defender (yes I know that's a stupid name).

Dreaded Nightmare
Eep! Well, okay.

Kickback Scepter
Is the text mixed up? If it is supposed to say, "2,tap, remove the top XX cards of your library from the game: Destroy target artifact or enchantment with converted mana cost equal to X," then, okay.

Emmei Tribe Village
Comlpicated. How about upkeep cost equals number of counter on it, and damage if cost isn't paid is equal to number of counters on it. The tokens should not have first strike, and should have a color. Land should be able to produce mana. Try this as an enchantment?

Emmei Honor Warrior
Okay, but better if it's "draw a card, then discard a card."

Emmei Templari
No reason this card should be blue. Ability is a bit much If you keep it, reword as a seperate ability, "X: Prevent the next X damage that would be dealt to target creature this turn." It looks like you want it only to apply to the target of the first strike ability, but...why? If you're giving a creature first strike, it shouldn't need damage prevention. That first strike +1/+0 ability should colst at least "1,tap."

Emmei Hunter
The non-attack penalty is unusual for white or blue. The normal non-a6ttack penalty is destroying the creature, but always applies to creatures opponents control (Siren's Call, Oracle en-vec). I'd suggest "At end of turn, if ~ didn't attack this turn, destroy it," or, "...tap it and it deals 2 damage to you." (though I still think that's weird.

Tree Bark Spider
1G.
You culd make this good by costing it at 2G and making it a 1/3.

Radiant Golem
Bizarre, but in a good way. ;)

Crazy Hag
"At the end of your turn, if no creatures attacked this turn, you may have Crazy Hag deal X damage to target player, where X is the number of other non-artifact creatures you control."
Weird, but okay.

Crimson Artificer
2R or lose the cantrip effect.

Blackened Saint
Undercosted. (Return to hand from play is a very strong abilty.) Suggest either going to 2BBB, or losing one of the abilities. Reword second ability, "At the beginning of your upkeep, if ~ is in your graveyard, you may pay 3B and 2 life to...etc"

Molding Figure
Interesting, but may present a logistics problem where keeping track of the chosen permanent might be troublesome. Tokens should be 1/1. Very powerful, but costed fairly.

Patient Renewal
Blue. Easily Broken. Add "Play this ability only once per turn and only during your draw step."

Vandalize
RR Instant or 2R Sorcery.

To keep this ability, ad U or G to mana cost. Or, specify a color or two to prevent targetting by.

Syvelunite Sentinel
3U. (Compare to Rootwater Comando, 2/2 islandwalk for 2U.)

Twisted Vengeance
Ouch. Reword to, "As an additional cost to play..."

Saproling Generation
1GG at least.

Sporadic Growth
"..into play, tapped."

Master of Time
Interesting, but weak. Make him 1/1.

Blarf, Master Troll
Regenerate ability should cost 1G or 1B.
Ability should apply only to creatures of a certain color or to Trolls only, IMO.

Brikabrak
Regenerate should cost 1G or 1B.

Lesser Angel
With combat damage prevention, first strike is unneccessary.
Needs to cost 2W, or 3W and lose drawback.
Minor reword: "Whenever there is another Angel in play..."

Medal of Honor
Cost 2, and 2 to use. "...is a Legend in addition to its creatures type(s)."

Parting Clouds
Separate abilities. Each can cost U. Bonus is a bit high, try +1/+1.

...ah, I see FoR has commented on most of these already...;)

Whirling Scythes
Cool. I wonder how good this would be with trample?

N

NeuroDeus

More cards !!!!!!!

Grail of Hope - Uncommon
If you got 6 or more cards in your hand sacrifice Grail of Hope and discard your hand.
T:Draw 2 cards. Put 2 cards from your hand onto the bottom of your library.
3:Untap Grail of Hope. Draw a card.

Salt Slave - Uncommon
2UU
Creature - Slave
2/2
Islandwalk.
Put Salt Slave in play under target opponent's control with two +1/+1 counters on it and you draw 3 cards.

King Lizard - Rare
3RG
Creature - Lizard
5/3
First Strike, Trample. King Lizard may not be the target of spells or abilities. King Lizard gets -5/-0 if you control an artifact or an enchantment.
"Huge and potent but afraid of a simple mirror!"

Coastal Trader - Common
1UU
Creature - Merfolk
1/1
Islandwalk.
1,T:Draw a card. Discard two cards from your hand or remove a card from your hand out of the game.

Wall of Desert Sand - Common
Artifact Creature - Wall
0/4
0:Wall of Desert Sand may block as though it had flying and -0/-1.

Eternal Disruption - Rare
3UUU
Sorcery
Remove all basic land cards in your deck from the game. You lose the game if there are no land cards in your deck. Put two of those lands into play tapped. Draw a card at the beginning of your next upkeep.

Elves of the Wild - Common
2G
Creature - Elf
1/1
Trample.
For every creature blocking Elves of the Wild, Elves of the Wild gains +2/+2.

Noggin - Common
2BB
Creature - Lesser Demon
2/3
Flying
B,T:Tap target creature. That creature does not untap during it's control untap phase unless it's controller pays 1.

Wheel of Apocalypse - Rare
RR
Creature - Wheel
0/1
Trample, Haste. At the end of turn destroy Wheel of Apocalypse.
Sacrifice a permanent : Wheel of Apocalypse gets +1/+0 until end of turn.
"Its the end, run!"

Emmei Furnace - Uncommon
1RR
Enchantment
Instead of going to the graveyard cards, are removed from the game. Creatures cannot be regenerated.
3, Sacrifice Emmei Furnace: Each player returns two cards removed by Emmei Furnace to his or her hand.

Swim - Common
1U
Enchant Creature
Enchanted Creature gains +0/+1 and islandwalk.
Draw a card.

Cycle of the Werewolves
2BB
Enchantment
During your turn all creatures you control become 2/3 Black Creatures that count as Werewolves. Those tokens have first strike.
Sacrifice Cycle of the Werewolves if you don't control any creatures.

F

FoundationOfRancor

Minotaurs Rage:
Ok, ill see what I can do about non-targetable enchantments.

Lone Stander:
Why, of course good old Roland inspired this:)
I think we can blur the lines for this one card though, because I really want it to be pure white.

Jopai Strategist:
Ok, this card is done! Whoo ha!

Tail Scorpion:
Ok...rewording....now.

Eternal Fire:
Thought it should be at RR. Sligh is gonna be so good...

Circling Wolves:
Granted, granted, but everyone knows that the "When your oppenent controls 4 or more creatures blah blah blah" ability is narrow, and weak. I suggest something like "If you control 4 or more creatures, gets +2+0"
Also, im going to make a black version of this card...someone remind me to!

Dreaded Nightmare:
Ok then.

Kickback Scepter:
Yes, it was messed up.

Crimson Artificer:
Ok, just wanted someones go-ahead to make it 2R. So insecure..

Blackened Saint:
Im going to make this dude 2BBB. Simply to help out mono-black, and also I couldnt decide what ability to cut.

Molding Figure:
Ok, and Molding Figure is gonna be its final name.

Patient Renewal:
If theres a possibility for this to be broken, any and all changes should be made. I agree.

Vandalize:
I suggest making it a 2R sorcery, simply for Set/Red balance. For some reason I think theres already a card called Vandalize, but I cant find it.

[insert name of white legend]:
I disagree with Chaos Turtle. Non-attacking defense has always been one of whites specialities. This is just an old white abilite put on a cool new card, nothing wrong with that!

Syvelunite Sentinel:
I agree with that Intelligent Turtle, this card should be 3U.

Twisted Vengeance:
Agreed, reworind "as additional cost" is needed. I still think this should just target players.

Saproling Generation:
I think this card should be cut or changed drastically. Theres already a card that does the same thing!

Sporadic Growth:
I dont think the "Return to play tapped" ability is nesscary. Its already a weak card, I think this would just make it weaker.

Blarf, Master Troll:
I dont think the regeneration cost should be changed. Pre-Invasion this card would have been fine, but Post everyone is so "Color Sensitive."
I say its ok to make some cards that are out of color. Not totally wacky out-of-color cards, but small things like this. Its creative, its fun, and without it makes the colors stagnant.

Brikabrak:
Look above, though I agree it should have a regeneration cost of 2 or 1R.

Lesser Angel:
I agree with Chaos Turtle in that it should be 2W, however with that cost its power and toughness should also be 1/2.

Mednal of Honor
It defeintly should cost 2 and 2 to activate, but I suggest making it target and non-land permanent.

Grail of Hope:
Give the draw ability an activation cost of either 2, or sacrifice a creature.

Salt Slave:
Besides being in need of completely new wording, this card is awesome.
"U: Reveal Salt Slave from your hand. If you do, put Salt Slave into play under an opponent's control with 2 +1/+1 counters on it. Draw 3 cards. You may only use this ability once and only during your upkeep."

King Lizard:
This is cool! I suggest making it cost 5R or 5G though. For some reason, this strikes me as an insanely red card.

Water Well:
Add a activation cost of one mana, and it looks good.

Coastal Trader:
Looks pretty good.

Wall of Desert Sand:
Make it cost 2, and 1 to activate the flying ability.

Eternal Disruption:
Whoa! This card is funky. I dont see the point of the lose the game thing, I say drop that section. Choas Turtle is gonna say that the "Put that lands into ply tapped" thing is green, and I suppose it is. Maybe put the lands in your hand? Also, lets just change the cantrip to "Draw a card"

Elves of the Wild:
Make it cost 2G.

Noggin:
Looks okay, I suggest a name change though.

Aurora Borealis:
I thought to myself that this should be an enchantment. Then I remebered some green enchantment card from Invasion that does the same thing but for 3G. I dont know what to say.

Wheel of Apocalypse:
I like it! Though, were wanting to aim the set more toward midgame though, so I think this should cost 2RR with a +2+0 pump from the sacrifice thing.

Emmei Furnace:
I like the card, but I dont like the Hunter reference. I say drop that, and make this card cost 1R.

Ket:
Weird, should be a 1/1.

Swim:
Ok, might have to cost it at 1U, but should be ok.

Cycle of the Werewolves:
Should cost 2BB or 4B.

NeuroDues:
I see no problems with Tree Bark Spider, if you want to keep it as is, ok NeuroDues.Im confused what you want with Master of Time? Do you want him a 1/1? Or a 0/1 like he originally was? Whatever you want...

Also, before I forget:

Frenzied Wolves -Common
B
1/1
Creature -Wolves
If any other player has a life total of 10 or less, ~this~ gets +2+0.

F

FoundationOfRancor

Plated Dragoons -Rare or Uncommon
2WX
1/X
Creature -Dragoon
When Plated Dragoons comes into play, gain X life.
XX:Target creature gains protection from the color of your choice untill end of turn.

-This card sure is weird, I dont quite understand it.

Blessed Assailant -Common or Uncommon
2W
1/1
Creature -Knight
Whenever a red spell is played, gain 1 life.
W: Blessed Assailant gains protection from red or black untill end of turn.
1: Blessed Assailant gains first strike untill end of turn.

N

NeuroDeus

About my latest batches of cards :

Scraped Ideas :- Lesser Angel, Parting Clouds, Ket, Aurora Borealis. (If you got better ideas...)

Changes :-

Emmei Furnace -> The part which says "Emmei Hunter" must be changed to "Emmei Furnace"

Grail of Hope -> Casting cost 4. I played with the card and at 2nd turn it was too good making it a sure combo seeker... 4 limits it to at least 4th turn.

Salt Slave -> Just reworded - No added revealing cost... but Salt Slave gains "haste" when given to opponent.

King Lizard -> How about making him gold ? 3GR ?

Wheel of Apocalpse -> 1RRR and +2/+0 ???? ->Opinions<-

Swim -> 1U

Cycle of Wolves -> 2/3 Black Creatures and 2BB

Master of Time -> 1/1 Sure...

Blarf -> "Other creatures gain +1/+3"

C

Cateran Emperor

Let's flesh out the idea of a 'Master' creature for each color more eh?

Something that I've been tinkering with is the idea of one cycle of SuperCreatures, with all of their color's abilities at their disposal. Sort of like a set of truer Avatars. But you have to absolutely POUR mana into them to get any effects at all. An example:

~
3UU
Creature - Wizard Legend; 1/4
Creatures you control have Flying
1U: But a ~ counter on ~.
U, Remove one ~ counter, Tap: Return target creature to its owner's hand, or target creature is unblockable this turn.
1U, Remove two ~ counters, Tap: Return target permanent to its owner's hand, or look at the top three cards in your library. Put one of those cards into your hand and the others on the top or bottom of your library in any order.
UU, Remove three ~ counters, Tap: Counter target spell and remove it from the game, or draw four cards.

Wordy eh? Just a thought there.

F

FoundationOfRancor

Hmmm....I really like this idea of yours CE:)

I'd cut the all-creatures-gain-flying ability and just give it flying. Maybe we should make it have bigger p/t and raise the cost? Like have it 4UU, flying, and 3/3 with all the special stuff. I like this, but I dont think there should be one for all the colors, simply because I dont like cycles. If you guys want them, thats cool, but IMHO this is just a two color or three color thing.

...or maybe its all that weed ive been smoking.

-------------------------------------New Cards
Chipped Sapphire -Rare
Artifact (Legendary suggestion here)
T, discard three cards, sacrifice Chipped Sapphire: Add UUU to your mana pool.

-May be broken, may be balanced, I have no idea.

Visions of Fate -Common or Uncommon
1UU (UUU or 2UU)
Enchant creature
Visions of Fate cannot be the target of spells or abilties.
During your draw step, draw an additional two cards, then discard three cards.

Fresh Breeze -Common
1WW
Sorcery
Target player sacrifices either an artifact or an enchantment, if they do, Draw a card.

Rapid Growth -Rare
1GG
All lands with Mark counters on them count as forests in additional to their normal type.
G: Put a Mark counter on target land.
2GG: Remove all +1+1 counters from all creatures you control in play. Put X +1+1 counters on target creature, where X is equal to the number of forests target oppenent controls. You may only play this once per turn and only when you can play a sorcery.

C

Chaos Turtle

Grail of Hope
Extremely powerful search-and-draw. Just for tapping and then paying 3, you get to cycle through 2 cards, then draw an extra card later on. This should cost 4 at least, and the draw-search ability should cost at least 3.
The second ability breaks the card, despite the "penalty" for overusing it. Rewording is required to prevent stack tricks from ignoring the penalty altogether.

Salt Slave
Suggest:
Islandwalk
Put ~ into play from your hand, under an opponent's control, with two +1/+1 counters on it: You draw 3 cards. Play this ability only when you could play a sorcery.

King Lizard
Monogreen first strike is bad, especially in big creatures. Suggest 3RG. Still, very very powerful.

Water Well
Compare to Braidwood Cup. Cost at 4 with activation cost of 1 or 2.

Coastal Trader
Cool. Requires minor rewording.

Wall of Desert Sand
Cost at 3 and activate at 1.

Eternal Disruption
Reword ("reveal your library and remove...").
Are you trying to encourage nobasic land use? Just wondering about the "lose the game" clause.
There's never been a blue card that puts land into play specifically (Show and Tell doesn't count). That's a green thing. Put the lands into your hand.
Cost modified spell at 4UU. I'd suggest further revision, but spell may be unrcognizable by the time I'm done with it. ;)

Elves of the Wild
Mini Gang of Elk? With trample? Cost 2G.

Noggin
Fine.

Aurora Borealis
Way undercosted. Should cost 6 and be thoroughly tested in 5-color decks, against 1-or-2-color decks, before approval. Reword a bit "...one mana of any color...instead of of the type and amount..." to avoid complete brokenness.

Wheel of Apocalypse
"Sacrifice" not destroy.
Otherwise cool.

Emmei Furnace
First ability is strictly a black one. Did you mean to put "Emmei Hunter" in that last ability? If so, bad.
I'd cost this at RB with only the first two abilities. Adding the third (saying "Emmei Furnace" and rewording to "owner's hand") brings the cost to 1RB.

Ket
Uhm...1/1.

Swim
1U

Cycle of the Werewolves
What Tokens? Very strong, cost at 3BB.

About Blarf and Brikabrak
Okay settle down! :p I have nothing to do with this set, only offering services for balancing and maximum flavor retention. Monored regeneration is gone from Magic and for good reason. If you *must* have it, cost it at RRR.

Tree Bark Spider
Fine by me but G is too cheap! 1G! :p

Lone Stander
Well, if you really want it monowhite, then consider costing it a bit higher?

Circling Wolves
Okay, but cost it at 1G? It's a lot better than it looks.
Don't forget to make a black version of this card. ;)

I've never seen white give creatures exclusive "can't be targetted." I'm not saying it's wrong for mono-white, only that it needs to be restricted to a couple of colors (red and black, presumeably).
Keeping it as-is, at least cost it a bit higher.

Saproling Generation
You're thinking of Spontaneous Generation (Collective Unconcious draws cards). It's 3G and gives a token for each card.
Reconsidering my previous analysis, I think 2G is okay.

Sporadic Growth
Well, okay.

Blarf, Master Troll
Pre-Invasion? Try pre-Mirage (Jungle Troll was R/G but had R: regen) or pre-Homelands (Eron, whose regen was RRR) or pre-4th (the last appearance of Uthden Troll). That's every creature ever made with a red-only regen ability (okay, The Brute enchantment gave RRR: regen).
I think keeping colors' abilities within their bounds is a Very Good Thing, and I think that having a mono-red card with a green or black regen ability is intersting.
Anyhow, like I said above, if you must keep it all-red, then RRR is the way to go for the regen.

Frenzied Wolves
Oh, you remembered already.
Might be okay at B, but test it to be sure.

Plated Dragoons
Reword (text must state that toughness is whatever X was, using counters works best). XX ability also needs to define X. This card works better if you just pick a value and make the card that way. (i.e. "4W; When ~ CIP, gain 2 life.; 4: Target creature gets protection...")
Otherwise it's pretty weird. The second ability actually gets worse the more you paid for the creature, and choosing 1 for X almost always seems like the best choice, since the protection ability (for 2) is much better than lifegain.

Blessed Assailant
I like this, but really, 1WW.

Salt Slave
I don't think haste is neccessary (and certainly not in flavor). If you still think it's too good somehow (see suggested revision above) then make it untargetable.

Blarf
I'd assumed that was what you'd meant, and I still think it's too strong.

on "Masters"
If you only do one then please for the love of GAWD don't make it blue. :eek:
Otherwise, ditto FoR

Quit smoking weed, I did.
Or don't, see if I care. :p
I'm going to work at a casino this ummer, so I kinda had to.

Chipped Sapphire
Gulp. Be afraid.
This is better than it looks. At least cost it at 2 then test the hell out of it.

Visions of Fate
1UU is fine, since it's an enchant creature and could even deck you, and you're "cycling" instead of drawing. Very good, but balanced I think.

Fresh Breeze
This could safely be made an instant, but I'd recommend adding "If he or she does" to prevent this being used simmply to draw a card regardless of whether a player even controls and artifact/enchantment.

Rapid Growth
Powerful combo with forestwalkers (espacially Lumbering Satyr types). Cost at 1GG. First activated ability should cost G. Last ability should only remove counters from creatures you control, and you can lower its cost to 1GG if you think that's more fair.

Again, I don't mind in the least if you don't like my suggestions. If you really don't want them, say so, and I won't comment on cards you make. I won't argue too much; if you're insistent on keeping something that's out-of-color, I'll recommend that you at least cost it very high.

C

Cateran Emperor

Okay then, no entire cycle. How about Green, Black, and White?

White Fellow
4WW
Creature - Paladin Legend; 3/3
Attacking does not cause ~ to tap.
1W: Put a ~ counter on ~.
W, Remove one ~, Tap: Prevent the next five damage that would be dealt to you this turn, or put 2 +0/+1 counters on target creature.
1W, Remove two ~, Tap: Destroy target Enchantment, or all blocking creatures get +3/+3 until end of turn.
2W, Remove three ~, Tap: Gain 10 life, or tap all creatures you do not control of a color of your choice.

Green Fellow
4GG
Creature - Druid Legend; 3/3
Trample
1G: Put a ~ counter on ~
G, Remove one ~, Tap: Put two 1/1 green Saproling creature tokens into play, or search your library for a basic land card and put that land into play.
1G, Remove two ~, Tap: Destroy target Artifact, or prevent all combat damage target creature would deal this turn.
2G, Remove three ~, Tap: All creatures you control get +3/+3 and trample until end of turn, or ~ deals 5 damage to all creatures of a color of your choice with flying.

Black Fellow
4BB
Creature - Exectutioner Legend; 3/3
First Strike
1B: Put a ~ counter on ~
B, Remove one ~, Tap: Put two +2/+0 counters on target creature, or target opponent discards a card at random from his hand.
1B, Remove two ~, Tap: Destroy target creature, or all creatures you control gain Fear until end of turn.
2B, Remove three ~, Tap: Target opponent loses 5 life and you gain 5 life, or look at target opponent's hand and that player discards all card of that color.

N

NeuroDeus

Giggling Nymph - Rare
2UU
Creature - Nymph
1/2
T:Tap target non-land permanent. That permanent's controller may pay 1 to untap that permanent and Giggling Nymph.
"She played that damn trick on me for ages!"

[GREAT, GREAT, GREAT CARD!]

Elvish Servant (Better name?) - Uncommon
4G
Creature - Elf
0/1
When Elvish Servant comes into play put X +1/+1 counters into play where X is the number of creatures in play other than Elvish Servant.
"It was made...to serve"

Brairwood Golem (Better name?) - Uncommon
Artifact Creature - Golem
1/1
When Artifact Golem is put in a graveyard from play tap all creatures in play.

Horn of Sweetdrink - Uncommon
Artifact
T: Add 3 colorless mana to your mana pool.
T: Add 1 mana of the color a land you control can produce.

Walls of Paradise
1G
Creature - Wall
0/3
T: Add one mana of any color to your mana pool.

{BoP => G,0/1,Flying, Utopia Tree => 1G,0/2 both of these may attack...}

N

NeuroDeus

Cemetery Shapeshifter
2UUU
Creature - Shapeshifter
1/3
3:Cemetery Shapeshifter becomes the exact copy of target creature in any graveyard. If Cemetery Shapeshifter is the target of a spell or ability this effect is canceled.
"Tombs, Bones, Worms, Nice Day for a change."

Rhino of Opal
4GG
Creature - Rhino
9/9
Trample
If you control a green creature Rhino of Opal becomes a 4/5 creature.
5GG: All creatures you control become the color of your choice until end of turn. If you do not choose green all creatures you control gain -1/-1 until end of turn.

T

Thallid Ice Cream Man

Celestial Flash
WW
Instant
All creatures get -2/-0 until end of turn. You gain 2 life.

Streaming Flare
RR
Instant
Streaming Flare deals 2 damage to target creature. If that creature is put into the graveyard this turn, Streaming Flare deals 2 damage to its owner.

Scrying Pool
Artifact
Play with the top card of your library revealed.
X2, Tap: Put the top card of your library into your hand. X is the converted mana cost of the card.