ShipWrecked! Round 22 Results and Winner!

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
*Ransac looks at his Volleyball and wonders if there's a net anywhere close-by.*

Ransac, cpa trash man

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
train stops the bidding in the second round at 4 gems. turgy22 also played a Stop in that round (though not Stop Bidding) so looking at their cards in the first round:

train: Strike
turgy22: Pass

turgy22 played the only Pass so he gets it (and is now out of gems).

Round 6:

Current turn: Ransac: 4 income

Player/Gems/Resources (color-points-income-value)

Oversoul: 13/none
Ransac: 9/Volleyball (purple-20-2-2), Picture of your SO (purple-10-2-1)
train: 10/none
turgy22: 0/Jug of Water (red-50-0-5), Piece of Driftwood (purple-50-0-5), Bottle of Wine (red-10-2-1)

Sold Resources: none

You're bidding on a Gallon of Milk (red, 40 points, 1 income, value 4).

PM your bid by Monday, 7/10 by 7:00 AM EST. If everyone gets their bids in by Friday, then I can start the next round before I leave.

If you want to sell a resource to get some gems, let me know.

A reminder: You don't have to stop the Bidding even though you've played a second Stop. If no one stops the bidding by Round 6 and everyone plays a Pass, the card is thrown out. So be sure to say if and when you're Stop Bidding. If you just list your six cards, I'll assume you are NOT stop bidding and hope to get the card for free at Round 6. If you stop listing your cards after your second Stop, I'll assume you Stop Bidding at that point. But the only two times you should stop listing your cards is either after you've listed all or after you've played your second Stop.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
train stops the bidding in the second round at 4 gems. The cards played at that point are:

Oversoul: Pass
Ransac: Strike
train: Stop (bidding)

Ransac played the only Strike so he gets it.

Round 7:

Current turn: train: 0 income

Oversoul: 13/none
Ransac: 5/Volleyball (purple-20-2-2), Picture of your SO (purple-10-2-1), Gallon of Milk (red-40-1-4)
turgy22: 0/Jug of Water (red-50-0-5), Piece of Driftwood (purple-50-0-5), Bottle of Wine (red-10-2-1)

You're bidding on a Lean-To (tan, 20 points, 2 income, value 2).

PM your bid by Monday, 7/10 by 7:00 AM EST. If everyone gets their bids in by Friday, then I can start the next round before I leave.

A reminder: You don't have to stop the Bidding even though you've played a second Stop. If no one stops the bidding by Round 6 and everyone plays a Pass, the card is thrown out. So be sure to say if and when you're Stop Bidding. If you just list your six cards, I'll assume you are NOT stop bidding and hope to get the card for free at Round 6. If you stop listing your cards after your second Stop, I'll assume you Stop Bidding at that point. But the only two times you should stop listing your cards is either after you've listed all or after you've played your second Stop.

T

train

Decently interesting... I still have nada mucho...

Can I be reminded again, how I have nothing, but still lost 5?

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Sorry, I cut-n-pasted from the last round where turgy22 was out of gems. You still have your five. Edited.

And you're the only one left to give me his cards :)

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
train stops the bidding in the first round at 5 gems. The cards played at that point are:

Oversoul: Strike
Ransac: Pass
train: Stop (bidding)

This time Oversoul played the only Strike so he gets it.

Round 8:

Current turn: turgy22: 2 income

Oversoul: 8/Lean-To (tan-20-2-2)
Ransac: 5/Volleyball (purple-20-2-2), Picture of your SO (purple-10-2-1), Gallon of Milk (red-40-1-4)
turgy22: 2/Jug of Water (red-50-0-5), Piece of Driftwood (purple-50-0-5), Bottle of Wine (red-10-2-1)

You're bidding on a Mai Tai (red, 30 points, 1 income, value 3).

PM your bid by Monday, 7/10 by 7:00 AM EST. It's doubtful, but ff everyone gets their bids in by 2 PM EST today, then I can start the next round before I leave.

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
*Ransac waits by idly for the vacationing Spidey to get back. Ransac WOULD sip a Mai-Tai while waiting.... but he's currently bidding on it.*

Ransac, cpa trash man

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
train inexplicably misses this round. Oversoul stops the bidding in the third round at 3 gems. The cards played at that point are:

Oversoul: Stop (bidding)
Ransac: Strike
train: <no card>

Ransac played the only Strike so he gets it.

Round 9:

Current turn: Oversoul: 2 income

Oversoul: 10/Lean-To (tan-20-2-2)
Ransac: 2/Volleyball (purple-20-2-2), Picture of your SO (purple-10-2-1), Gallon of Milk (red-40-1-4), Mai Tai (red-30-1-3)
turgy22: 2/Jug of Water (red-50-0-5), Piece of Driftwood (purple-50-0-5), Bottle of Wine (red-10-2-1)

You're bidding on a dark, opaque bottle of something (red, mystery resource)

PM your bid by Thursday, 7/13 by 7:00 AM EST. If everyone gets their bids in sooner, then I can start the next round sooner.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Aw crap, I messed up. Apparently I mis-read the initial rules and mystery resources don't have color (and of course I only checked now :rolleyes: ). Did anyone bid based on the color? If so, if we re-bid, does anyone's bids change? If not to either question, then I can post the results and go on to the next round...

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
train's a slacker though. I demand that you give me all of his items! Everyone of them! No excuses! I won't rest until you hand over to me all of the items that he has won in this game so far!!!!!!

Ransac, cpa trash man