RPG, Chapter Two, The Road to Radafel

D

Daggertooth

The light I created goes out as I hastily drop it to the floor. The intence heat still felt burning my hand even after I let it drop.

"Dang thing got too hot to handle," I mutter as an excuse as I charge behind dorgoth, rubbing my sore hand as I go.

Melkor

I feel very queasy about all of us being drawn away from the road and especially about this new and unexpected "friend."

"What ho, good sir knight, may I have the privilege of your name?"

I mount my own horse as I say this, "We have a companion further down the path and he seems to be in trouble as well."

Z

Zero T Katama

I nod to Jonas, also remounting
"My name is Zero Katama, good sir. A paladin of Bahamut. I will explain myself further, but first let us aid your friend!"
I charge off towards the sounds of battle, sword drawn
*If any one is looking hard enough, before I charge off, they can see that I don't look fully human. They may notice my nose is flatter than a human's, and skin is oddly golden, also my face is more angular and my ears are both more pointed and lay rather flat to the sides of my head. Also, for anyone who has exceptionally good eyesight, they will notice that my eyes are reptilian in their design, slitted.*

P

Prince RXI

"ANIYA!!!"

With that last yell, my will snaps... and I go Ballistic.

"DAMN YOU UNDEAD BEASTS!!! YOU WILL PAY FOR THIS OUTRAGE!!!!!"

I use my powers to talk to animals to call out for help from all living creatures that can hear. I hold my mace out and channel into it much power as I can *probably enough for it to explode soon, but...* and shape it into a shield that covers the place I was and where I last saw Aniya. The rage I put in should be enough to crush all the undead right next to her and me.

"There, there girl, I will not let them hurt you without paying them back... in triplet..."

At this point, the shields are 1.5 feet thick, and I blank out... leaving the shield still up...

R

Rando

To all players except for RXI -
You all race down the path towards the sounds of battle and the scent of sulpher.

As you enter a clearing at the end of the path, you bear wittness to an incredible sight...

There in this clearing is an old and delapitated temple with a graveyard near-by. There also is a swarm of woodland beasts tearing and ripping into dozens of zombies. Suddenly, they all move quickly away into the woods, leaving behind the fallen bodies of these undead. You see there amoungst the bodies that of RXI, crumpled and knocked-out. There too is the dead body of RXI's wolf, the neck of one of the zombies still in her riggered mouth. It would seem that she got a few good licks in before the zombies took her life.

Now, the air is still, and RXI's body stirs a little, but is obviously weak. The old temple's door remains closed, and some of the graves in the cemetary have been up-rooted.

Z

Zero T Katama

I gasp in shock in at the scene
"By Bahamut's wings! The desecration...."
I dismount, sheathing my sword and running over to RXI, looking him over and tending to his wounds.
"Good man, are you alright?"
*As Zero is kneeled, everyone except for RXI is able to get a good look at the back of his grey cloak, which seems to bear a symbol of a god, draconic possibly from the design.*

P

Prince RXI

"uuhh... A.. Aniy... Aniya? Are you ok?"

I still am not in it fully, yet I can smell Aniya and still think she is alive because I can't see well because I am still a little knocked.

Z

Zero T Katama

Finally recognizing RXI to be some sort of druid, I glance over to the dead wolf, seeming to understand, then I turn to the group.

"This may sound like a strange request, but is there one of you kind enough as to resurrect this druid's companion?" I gesture to the wolf. "I would be most grateful if you did so."
I turn back to RXI, casting a healing spell on him.

D

Daggertooth

I stand dumb founded for a few seconds. How could one so young and foolish posses so much power. I wonder as I scan for the druid.

I walk up to the druid and wolf when I hear the strangers Request.

"That is a strange request indeed," I say, knealing next to the wolf and feeling for a pulse. "I'll see what I can do to revive it, how long has she been dead?"

I place my hand over the wolf and send a small constant flow of lightning energy into it. "Druid, there are 3 phases of death known to the leoht. The first is called 'the false death', the second is 'Felodese', and the third is 'Usable Dead'. Pray your animal is still in the False Death, or I can do nothing. What I will do is Force your animals body, through lightning energy, to move. This forcing the vitals to move has been known to revive those who have been dead for a short time. If It fails the only way to bring your animal back is to bind it's soul back into it's body. Which I have limited knowlege and refuse to do. Perhaps Bob will. His dedication to the distruction of that art most likely has taught him how to do it."

"I will start now, turn your head if your too weak"

I strengthen the power of the lightning power. Forcing the Muscles to contract and making the beast rise. I force the heart to pump blood and the animal to move. I mentaly trace where the lightning is naturaly flowing. trying to figure out how best to controll. I ignore all outside influence as I explore the possibilities and controll the lighning. if it's not to late this "shock therapy" might work.

S

sageridder

"The dead have arissen here I hope you are sure thiss is a good idea."

I turn my back,and go to the building to see if I can open the doors.I am almost expecting something or someone to come flying out at me.

R

rkoelsch

"Dead is dead, that is as it is. Crom, help us."

Follow snake over to building, smashing skulls of undead as I go, just in case.

Z

Zero T Katama

Looking over RXI once more, making sure he will be fine, I glance over to Deyja.

"Thank you for your aid, friend. I pray it works."

Drawing my sword and readying my shield, I stand at the doors of the temple, trying to detect the presence of evil inside.
*On the shield is blazoned the same holy symbol as on Zero's cloak*

P

Prince RXI

I do not hear anything that has been done, I do not even know if I am awake.I just sit there, being. After a few moments of silence I fall into a deep sleep, almost as if it were a trance. No one notices as my head slumps...

Z

Zero T Katama

(Uhh, just wondering where everyone is and bringing it up to the top so people can see it)

S

sageridder

I open my bag of holding and pull out a cooler of beer,some lawn chairs,and my magic box of e.s.p. n.I crack a cold on grab a seat and watch the jousting matches.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
As usual, I meditate and go through my martial exercises. I then pull out one of my treasured artifacts, a deck of cards labeled "Summon" and "Creature" and "Sorcery" and "Instant".

"Anyone up for a game of Magic?"

:D