RPG, Chapter Two, The Road to Radafel

D

Daggertooth

I give up the shock treatment, Put my hands together in a fist, and pound the beasts chest repeatedly.

LIVE Damn You! LIVE! :p

B

Bob

*Rando* Sorry, I got very busy, but I was killing zombies along with the rest of you.

IC: Bob look down at the dead wolf.

"Deyja, stop it. Only a monk can awake a dead being like that. I have another way."

Bob knelt down near the dead beast, and took out a huge flask of holy water, and a large clear jewel that seems to shine with power. He lays it on the wolf's heart and pours the holy water all over it.

"I got tons of this stuff. I'll use the whole flask just in case."

Bob closes eyes and gets in a praying position.

"Kuhmla ssoinj djaud redde Pelor, aklala Aniya, kolundo."

Bob then raises his sword to the sun, and the sun seems to shine down on Aniya. Bob's sword glows a blinding gold, and Bob's face is red with concentration. The rest of the party members look away from the blinding light, and when they look back, the wolf begins to stir.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
"A monk?" I hope no one looked this way. "Unfortunately, I am not versed in the kai well enough to attempt such a feat with any chance of success."

* Shouldn't Rando be the one to determine whether your act succeeds or not? *

P

Prince RXI

***Praises to Obid-Hai!!! He's the Druid god in D&D for those who really don't play***

RXI starts to stir and wake...

"Aniya... Aniya... Can you hear me?"

Aniya slowly walks over and licks RXI in the face.

"Oh Aniya, I thought something bad happened. Praises to Obid-Hai that you still live! Praises to all responcible for your safety..."

RXI then sits up, thinks, and then meditates...

D

Daggertooth

***Rando Should decide before anyone makes any premature assumptions on the status of the wolf. I suggest striking the previous two or so posts from the record. And I was kinda joking with my little Dr. Mcoy stunt.***

I snear at the monks attempt to do whatever.
"perhaps, unless the beast is not really as dead as you think. The molding of technology and Magic is a delicate ballance, Lightning magic can restart the heart if its not too late."

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
* I'm the only monk that I know of, Bob's a cleric, I believe (and he's the one who attempted to resusitate the wolf) *

B

Bob

I never said it really came back to life. My spell could have failed.
but if you want to get rid of my post, fine.

S

sageridder

Don't think it matters too much.I mean we are just farting around till Rando get's back online,the last legitimate post should be Prince RXI's post on 11/29/01.

G

Ghost_of_Rando

Got a new computer. Will be getting an Internet account. Any time now...