^
%^
%
^&%
^&%^

%^&
%^&

To All Players -
The sun rises warm and bright the next morning, seeming jolly enough to have forgotten the horrible events of the day before.

The whole of the town seems to be sleeping in this day, for the streets are all but deserted when you make your way outside to meet up with the others.

You find the priest in the town's central square. He has a few horses and a cart being pulled by an ox filled with suplies and food. "I thought it would be nice to go on a journey and not starve" he laughs, but the two town guards he has at his side do not think it as funny.

"Very well then," says the priest, "I guess we should be off for Radafel as soon as is prudent."

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
"Hi hoooooo! Hi hoooo! Hi Ho, hi ho, it's off to Radafel we go... <whistle>

Oh, sorry, just a little tune I picked up from some friends.... :D "

E

EricBess

"Nice morning for it."

*** I've been pretty busy recently, so I haven't been able to post as often as I normally like. I'll stay in and stay current, but I may be a bit less active than usual, perhaps posting as little as once per day, but I'll make sure I do that much. ***

R

rkoelsch

I take Elliott in front of my warhorse."Elliott, this is Biter. Be very careful around Biter."

I make sure Biter sees Elliott and smells him. I then mount and pull Elliott up behind me.

"Priest, Bing and Elliott ready to go."

**Ericbess, I think most people understand that there is life outside the CPA.

P

Prince RXI

I walk out of the Inn that I slept at the night before with Aniya at my side (I assume I was able to talk the Barkeep into having her stay in my room the night before) and walk to Center Square.

"Well, Anyia, it seems we have put ourselves in the middle of another Quest. Now don't give me that look, of course we'll see the forest again. Lets say we go and have breakfast, ey? I thought you'd like that.:)"

Aniya and I sit down and I hand Aniya a 2-foot chicken club sandwich. She eats it down and starts to clean her face off. While this is happening, I pull out an Identical sandwich and eat it.

D

Daggertooth

"I'm ready to go." I say, slightly annoyed at the brightness of the day.

My camo Battlesuit being recently powdered as to prevent the reflection of light.

-The reason the battlesuit is camo is simply the fact that the giant lizard, which is for everything from food to clothing to tools, has a dark Brown, Dark Green and black hide.-

D

Daggertooth

*not really camo, but more like patterns of a Lizard. but you get the idea either way. And I thought RXI didn't eat meat. :p*

S

sageridder

After catching some breakfast,I "aquire" a steed and ride up to where the party is forming up.
"Well ssso this iss the party of herosss going to vanquissh thisss evil.(Looks around at group)Well then perhapsssse introductions are in order,The name'ss Snake."

R

rkoelsch

"Me Bing. This Elliott," patting boy on the head," You look funny. you feel okay?"

Melkor

Having been up since the crack of dawn practicing his forms Jonas is there bright and early for the meeting in the center of town. Resplendant in his full plate and atop a pure white charger he looks every bit the all-conquering hero, whether he will be remains to be seen.

"What ho all, tis a pleasant day for traveling me thinks. I feel that we can make good time and insure that these dirty, vile villains pay for their rotten crimes. Radafel is by all accounts a fair city and it will assuredly be to our benefit to conduct our affairs in a manner suiting our position. I've heard that there was recently some trouble concerning the ruling council of Radafel, something to do with some cult, but I'm sure everything has been fixed up by now and the proper authorities will stand ready to assist us in our efforts. By the way, has anyone thought that perhaps we should bring one of the skulls as proof of this horrible event?"

Jonas would continue but he seems to have both run out of breath and things to say at the same time. He looks puzzled for a moment and then realizes that he asked a question so that spares him from continueing.

R

Rando

To All Players -
The priest looks you all over and then says, "Let us offer up a prayer to all righteous deities, so that we may have their blessing on this important day."

With that, he gets off of his horse and, not waiting for anyone else, kneels and belts out a 5 minute chant in a strange, archaic sounding tounge.

He then goes through the newly formed party one by one, asking for the gods of all that is good to bestow blessings and good fortune on each individual.

After this, he rises and mounts his horse again.

"Well then, are we ready? Radafel is to the the North and West of here, towards the coast. It should not be too long a jorney. If any of you are unsure of your part in this quest, then speek now. If you have decided not to come with us, I'm sure that none will think any less of you."

D

Daggertooth

With some trouble I manage to get on a horse provided by the priest. The lizard I previously spoke of being the only kind of transportation in the swamps.

"Lets go." I say and set the horse at a slow, "confortable" walk.

E

EricBess

"Well said!"

*** What do I know of the terrain between here and Radefel? ***

P

Prince RXI

I give the last of my sandwich to Aniya and mount her.

To Deyja-
In response to his bewildered look at me eatting: "I got over the shock of seing animals being eaten. Then I tried some. Now I eat meat, but only chicken. What? Quit looking at me that way."

I direct Aniya toward the well. Once there, Aniya has a drink and I refill my water skin.

*note- The mug of Maple Sap I got the night before is in a sealed container in my backpack.

I ride up to Deyja's side and show him it.

D

Daggertooth

*:confused:Show me what? The chewed up chicken sandwhich or the mug or maple sap? :confused:*