Orgg! bring the rock!

M

Multani

Tag Guard

(As Cateran tries to samsh Multani, Multani melts into the forest, only to melt back out, and smash Cateran to pieces.)
Cateran, your soldiers are digging their own graves. These are the same defenses that repelled a Phyrexian Invasion party in 5 minutes. DIE WELL! BWHAAA!!!! BTW, my allies don't just run in fear when they see an enemy. The next time you show up, I'll equip everyone with treetrunks, stangling vines, and poison arrows. A very painful way to die....

T

theorgg

[me]looks around at Duel, Zadok, Ihsan and the smouldering ruins of the island they are on. He also hears a great battle raging somwhere else.[/me]

"umm... Guys? I think we went down the wrong leg of the trousers of time..."

Duel just nods

I

Istanbul

Istanbul glares at Cateran Overlord. "See, now, that's just not gonna happen." He looks over at Ertai, who nods, and is already countering Scald (the more hazardous of the two). A second 'Rang and Counterspell later (Istanbul has had a lot of time to build up spells in his hand), Istanbul re-casts his Energy Field and scowls. "NOW then. Since we're being a bad boy..."

*casts Gaseous Form on Cateran Overlord*

You just wander around hitting whatever you want, bubeleh.

A

Apollo

Multani doesn't seem to realize that when one is a 0/0, one cannot regenerate. Multani just shrivels into nothingness.

Apollo

Y

Y The Alien

Tag Guard

In response to the Balance (I'm slow, so sue me), I cast....... Stroke of Genius on myself for 1000 ( I have a big deck :D). I then Enchantment Alteration Zadok's Confiscate onto Cateran Overlord, and then Steal Enchantment. Then I play Zephid's Embrace on Istanbul's Ertai to make him less wussy. Then, I Enchantment Alteration again, to put the Embrace on Multani, so he won't die. That way Overlord can kill him. :D

"Go sic Multani Overlord!"

Oh, and the Orgg really can't do anything as Cateran Overlord has a power of above 2. :p

[Edited by Y The Alien on June 28th, 2000 at 04:45 PM]

A

Apollo

Cateran Overlord has spent the entire time attacking, so he's tapped. TheOrgg can attack all he wants.

And after your stroke resolves, the Balance resolves, emptying everybody's hand and killing Multani before you can cast the Embrace.

Apollo

Y

Y The Alien

Tag Guard

But I had a Vernal Bloom in play! Oh well, I'll Ertai's Meddling the Balance, using an infinite mana combo for 10,000 counters. And Twiddle Cateran Overlord. :)

M

Multani

Tag Guard

(Barrin counters the GOD DAMN Balance.) Better? (Y's stroke resolves and I become a 1000/1000 creature. Then casts a lot of Desert Twisters and Hurricanes which kills everyone.) Yes I know everyone's gonna be pissed at me but who cares. :mad:
DIEE!!!!! (Multani makes wide swings at everyone.) Now I'm really pissed.... :mad:

M

Multani

Tag Guard

(Elves swarm Cateran for all the trouble he caused me, and Multani personally takes his army and bashes the s*** out of Y. Satisfied for the moment, he marches back up to Cateran and blows him away with his rocket launcher. He keeps the spells Repopulate and Worldly Tutor should anyone try to put him in the graveyard :D )

Y

Y The Alien

Tag Guard

I Enchantment Alter the Confiscate BACK to Mulani. I then use Conspiracy to play my own Ertai and Mind Over Matter, and counter all Multani's Twisters and Hurricane's. Then I PLAGUE WIND Multani's elves to kingdom come. I then order Multani (who's now under my control), to go in the corner and sulk. :p

M

Multani

Tag Guard

(Barrin counterspells the Plague wind. Ertai immediately dies as there is already an Ertai in play. Urza disenchants the Confiscate while Gaea, Maro, and Titania proceed to beat the crap out of Y so that he will no longer have the strength, nor mana to cast spells. He'll also be in a coma for a while. Meanwhile, Urza casts an Ivory Mask.) BWHAAAA!!! Since I am a player, no one can casts spells on me. BWHAAAA!!! (As a back-up, Multani casts a Dense Foliage.) :D

Y

Y The Alien

Tag Guard

(I Dissipate Barrin's Counterspell and the Disenchant, as well as Capsizing all your little helpers. Then I Steal Enchantment the Ivory Mask and the Dense Foliage.) "HAHAHAHA. Blue will crush you all!" (Then I Volrath's Curse Urza and Barrin. And, nodding to Istanbul for giving me the idea, cast an Energy Field.)

C

Cateran Overlord

Barrin, having been BEHEADED quite some time ago by me, cannot quite do anything. Angered by the swarms of elves, Overlord proceeds to cast ENGINEERED PLAGUE for elves, making them all turn into pile of goo. "Ah, go hug your tree friend now Rofellos!" :D

Overlord now uses his scythe to cut down Stupid titania, and summons several Delriachs to trample all over Maro and the Weatherseed Treefolk. Overlord now looks over to the energy field and decides to Unmask Istanbul. "Uh-oh, that's a card going to your graveyard! It's beheadin' time!" Overlord then scythes down Ertai, who's intolerably wussy, and throws down 4 Defense Grids! "Counterspell that!" Overlord now sends for fresh reinforcements from Mercadia and the Deepwood, and sets a massive horde of undead beasts at Multani! Finally, overlord casts...Death Grip?!?!?! "Heh, green spells are not comin' through now!"

E

Elder Dragon

The Elder Dragons are sitting around in their cave when they hear the sounds of some sort of battle. One of them swears he heard some sort of overlord calling...

They all start flying off to see what's happening, and notice a Maro-Sorcerer, a Cateran Overlord and some silly humans running around on the ground. The dragons start circling, and closing in...this one's gonna hurt...

Y

Y The Alien

Tag Guard

"Ah, the Elder Dragons! You five will be useful!"
(Casts Confiscate, Treachery, Control Magic, Blinding Grasp, and Dominate.) "Thanks for the help! Now go fry Multani and Cateran Overlord."

E

Elder Dragon

The Elder Dragons keep circling as they watch a nice wave of tranquility flow across the battelfield. Then they reform and swoop down together, diving steeply. Hmm...perhaps it is time to see what alien flesh tastes like. Uh-oh, acidic breath ruins the barbeque, oh well, these things happen. Hey look, the forest is melting around those silly elves, ha ha ha. Let the feasting begin!

Y

Y The Alien

Tag Guard

Running low on countermagic to stop the tranquility (the 1000 card Stroke of Genius was mostly lands and Moxen :D) I cast Mystical Tutor to get a... Quash! Then I Accumulated Knowledge and get it, and THEN blast your Tranquility away. See, 6th Edition is your friend!

C

Cateran Overlord

Hmm, say look, here comes a Calming verse out of nowhere...

Overlord, not affected by any such enchantment removal spells, bellows "ALRIGHT, THAT'S IT!!!!!!!" Cateran Overlord casts a Nevinyrral's Disk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! "RUN NOW ALL YOU NON REGENERATING CREATURES!!!!!

I

Istanbul

This is getting dull. Infinite mana combos, Cateran Overlord attacking Ertai specifically (which he can't do)...yawn.

Istanbul wanders off in search of a better duel, willing the Field and the original Ertai to Y, who appears to be the other blue mage in this duel.

C

Cateran Overlord

I can SO attack Ertai! Just as much as Multani can attack me!