Orgg! bring the rock!

M

Major Crime

He got it from me, I've just got to explain to my boss where the spare test sources have gone! :>

P

Phyrexian Pie-Eater

::Summons forth the most awsome force he has within his grasp...Pie storm. This one's for you Istanbul. A rain of pies hits all things big and small. Apple, bananna cream, chocolate, key-lime, all the pies know to the planes fall with great force.:: While this does no damage, it provides a great show,and distraction for everyone. The combatants all decide to stop for a while and eat some pie of their choice.

T

theorgg

Somwhere in another leg of the Trousers of time where Duel, The ORGG, and Zadoc001 have been abandoned, some pies begin to fall with the name of each on the bottom.

[me] says[/me] "Give me some of that Bob pie, Zadoc, will ya?"

YUM!

M

Multani

Tag Guard

Phyrexian, you mind raining some Pumpkin and Chicken Pot Pie in Yamaviya? Thanks! :D

P

Phyrexian Pie-Eater

::Does as the tree-lord asks, and rains pumpkin and chicken pot pies over his forest.:: hey i'm not here to KILL anyone. and unlike in the island post this isn't killer food.

C

Cateran Emperor

We need to resummon the fight from months ago. The massive one that lasted for weeks and had more casualties than people involved! Come on Multani, Riva, Nanokill, dw, jaws, nodnarb, Orgg, Istanbul, MJ, FoR, and everyone else! Let's go!

[me]hurls a ball of corrosive black mana at the neareset target[/me]

N

nodnarb24

[me]picks up a boulder and hurls it at CE.[/me]

Jolly good fun!!!

A

Apollo

[me]is flying along innocently when he is suddenly hit by a giant boulder and knocked to the ground. Angrily, he tries to pick it up to throw it back, but can't get his wings around it. Instead, he picks up a nearby pebble and flings it at Nodnarb.[/me]

Take that, you fiend!

T

The Raven

[me]quickly throws an apple at Apollo.[/me]

BATTLE OF THE BIRDS!!!

[me]then kicks Apollo in the chest[/me]

D

dw51688

Hey! Today at the water quality workshop! It was awesome! When we did our DO test we worked with Non-diluted sulfuric acid. And during the nitrates test. We worked with cadmium! Chemicals, oh fun!

N

nodnarb24

[me]is hit by a peeble.[/me]

That's it!!! I'm making a pillow out of you.

[me]jumps up and grabs Apollo.[/me]

Wow, I sure can jump high!

Then,
[me]plucks all of the feathers off of Apollo and stuffs them into a pillow case.[/me]

Ah, a nice comfy pillow.

N

nodnarb24

Ok,
[me]plucks The Raven in the same fashion as Apollo.[/me]

Now we both have a pillow.

M

Multani

Evil people.
[me]grapples nodnarb and throws him at Dw, and shoves both of them into CE's ball of black mana, Gundam style.[/me]

I mean well, but hurting innocent birds is just sick. :D

A

Apollo

Thanks, Multani.

[me]is very angry. Wearing a towel, he flies at Nodnarb and rakes his eyes with his talons. He then chomps on Nodnarb's nose and grabs the pillow. He empties it out and tapes the feathers back on with duck tape.[/me]

Hey, Nodnarb! You know what many birds of prey eat? RATS!!!

Hey, Raven, let's stop fighting and get Nodnarb!

N

nodnarb24

MY EYES!!! MY BEAUTIFUL EYES!!!

[me]runs around inside the black ball of mana while Apollo claws at his eyes.[/me]

[me]pulls out a shotgun and goes bird huntin'[/me]

C

Cateran Emperor

[me]pulls out an old hunting rifle and hat[/me] here birdy birdy birdy... AHA! [me]fires at Apollo[/me]

M

Multani

Stop hurting Apollo.
Die!!!

[me]pulls out his Double Buster Rifle and goes psycho hunting.[/me] :D