Orgg! bring the rock!

Y

Y The Alien

Tag Guard

(Y summons Thing from the Deep, Morphling, Palinchron, Leviathan, Tidal Kraken, Polar Kraken and Elder Spawn{ mmmm... obscurity)" And all the lands from the 1000 card-Stroke lets me keep Elder Spawn and Kraken here until I can stomp all of you!"( He send Kraken, Leviathan, and Morphling over to deal with Cateran Overlord, while Thing, Palinchron, and Spawn keep Multani busy. Just for backup, he summons a few Mahamoti and Drifting Djinns for defense.)"Ha! And you thought green was the king of overpowered creatures!"

G

Gryphonclaw

[me] flies in and viewing the devastation with a mixture of revulsion, regret, and amusement, promptly casts moment of silence.
[/me]

Now I hope you've learned your lesson. So from now on I want you to play nicely. No more of this bashing and crushing nonsense.

Tea anyone?

M

Multani

Tag Guard

(Casts Choke and then uses a Turnabout to tap all of Y's mana. :D ) Yeah, I know Turnabout is blue, but Barrin owed me a spell. (Then flies up from the levitation Isty gave me and blows up Cateran with a rocket launcher from the air. Readies treetrunk should Claw interfere.

A

Apollo

Ah, but if you recall, I did this while Barrin and Urza were caught up countering the Perish. So he can't save your sorry arse, Multani.

Y

Y The Alien

Tag Guard

Multani, I don't think you're in a position to do anything, what with Thing From The Deep, Elder Spawn, and Palinchron beating the crap out of you :D. And Gryphon, the Moment of Silence does nothing because I've already entered my combat phase :p. Plus, unbeknownst to Multani, I had sidebaorded in some Adarkar Wastes and cast Scour on his Choke :p.

M

Multani

Tag Guard

(Multani flies up and bashes the Palinichron's wings. The beast falls to his death. Meanwhile treefolk and elves deal with the Spawn and the Thing. Multani sets down and and assists in the slaughter. Multani then casts 2 City of Solitudes and 2 more Chokes. Multani then Ice Storms and Thermoharsts the lands.) Multani and his army charge Y. On the way, they take a few few potshots at Cateran. They arrive to see Y's formidable flying army. Multani casts a Whirlwind and all the army charges Y. He gets beaten badly and Multani throws him up and bashes him all the way to the gates of Phyrexia. Multani and company charge back to the Yamaviya Forest expecting and preparing for an attack be Cateran.)

M

Multani

Tag Guard

Y, you wouldn't be able to cast the scour. All your lands are tapped and Cateran destroyed your moxes. :D
Guess I now have 3 Chokes in place. :D

Y

Y The Alien

Tag Guard

I also splashed in dual lands, and I discard three of them to triple Abolish your pitiful Chokes. Plus, Choke only affects Islands and I played the Adarkar's after the Turnabout. Your large army bashes itself senseless on my multiple Urza's Armors that I stole from him while you weren't looking. (Unfortunatly, I ran out of Counterspells to stop Whirlwind, and all the Djinns die.)"Agh! If only I had splashed black for No Rest for the Wicked! But your army was destroyed also, fool! You are using Levitation! :p

With Multani and his army killed by his own spell, I set off in search of Cateran Overlord and the blue fatties I sent after him.....

M

Major Crime

Major Crime reappears from his hole, & summons from somewhere 10 billion (English not US) Spore Frogs, & a Coat of Arms, and says "Who what's some?" (Starts to dive for hole)

US billion = 1,000,000,000 (Or so I'm told)
UK billion - 1,000,000,000,000 (Big what! :eek: )

C

Cateran Overlord

You find your blue fatties...in piles. Cateran is enjoying some nice seafood for dinner, as the fat creatures were nothing to his Drain Lifes, not to mention his hordes of ravenous first-striking Pit Raptors. (By the way, I never did destroy your Moxes like Multani said :D ) Multani, apparently did not realize he had a Levitation spell and thus his Whirlwind killed off HIM and his whole ARMY. Oops :D

M

Multani

Tag Guard

(Gaea casts Repopulate, and a Worldly Tutor.
Multani pops back out and casts Tsunami. Destroying all of Y's Islands.
Then rebuilds Yamaviaya's defense and sits back.)

Y

Y The Alien

Tag Guard

(Tap my set of jewlery to cast Acid Rain and destroy Yavimaya.)"Ha ha ha!"(Then I cast Time Spiral so I can get all the counterspells back, as well as draw some more lands)"I've gotta find some more fatties! Thank god for Magic Encyclopedia!"(Y summons Denizen of The Deep <Portal attacks :p> Benetic Behemoth, and some Air and Blizzard Elementals, a Waterspout Djinn, Vizzerdrix and a Water Elemental. I then send the Denizen to take out Cateran and hold the rest back for defense.)

M

Multani

Tag Guard

I've killed Y time and over time, and he's done the same but no body can die.
I'm outta here. :D

Y

Y The Alien

Tag Guard

Yes, this is kinda boring. Multani, you never REALLY killed me :p. So I guess I win then :D.

C

Cateran Overlord

I'm not quite dead yet :D
This isn't gonna end you guys realize ;)

Cateran Ovelord casts... Ah screw this, I'm gonna go play Diablo 2 :D

M

Major Crime

"You want dead, I give you dead!" so says Major Crime as he pushes the big red button, the one with a picture of a giant mushroom on it. (Sound effect, loud grating klaxon) Ground shakes, wind picks up & I think "Darn should have bought at least 5 miles of cable, not 100 yards."

A

Apollo

Everybody dies, but since I'm a phoenix, I pop back! I win! Yay!

Apollo

M

Multani

Tag Guard

(Fires a nuke straight at Apollo.)
You may regenrate, but you'll immediately die, again.
I never new radiation could be so useful....
:D

A

Apollo

Apollo folds his wings and plummets down. The nuke goes over his head and keeps on going right into the next state.

Of course, Multani was toast in the last blast, and being a green mage in a land that doesn't even have electricity, I'm not quite sure where he obtained a nuclear device.

Apollo