Orgg! bring the rock!

I

Ihsans Shade

Just to show Jeff that this forum can be used for fun I'd appreicate<-? if you'd bring the boulder from our previous fights.

Healing the world one fight at a time...
Ihsan's Shade

M

Multani

Tag Guard

(Twirls treetrunk like the smashing machine it is. :D)
Now who should I smash?
The respected Ishan's Shade
or
the huge TheOrgg? ;)

Choices, choices, choices... :D

M

Mundungu

Mundungu running away from his hiding place behind the rock TheOrgg choose as a chewing gum sneaks in the back of Multani and reminds him that swinging that tree will cost him some sweat (1 mana) and blood (1 point) each time he wants to swing his giant bat.

M

Multani

Tag Guard

You mean sap instead of blood, right? :D
(Smacks TheOrgg for good measure.)

Don't worry Ishan. Your next.
BWHAAAA!!!!!!! :D

T

theorgg

[me]grabs tree trunk from Multani and shoves it up arse. grunting, he eats a pigmy pyrosaur and allows internal gas to be ignited and fire the tree upon Multani[/me]

M

Multani

Tag Guard

(Multani steps aside and grabs the treetrunk causing a massive blister. Pissed(sorta) he calls on the forest, and in seconds, elves shoot at TheOrgg, water drowns him, and vines strangle him.):D
BWHAAA!!!

F

FoundationOfRancor

Go Multani! U go GIRL!!!!!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.......yes I am evil.

M

Multani

Tag Guard

(Smashes Ishan's Shade and turns him into a pancake.):D
There. Ishan's out of his misery.
FoR, I've lost my patience. :D
(Smashes FoR and throws him up only to be smacked again like a baseball, for using the word girl in context with Multani.)

Z

Zadok001

[me] casts Death Ward on Ihsan, and then runs for his life[/me]

M

Multani

Tag Guard

(Calls on the forest to kill Ishan, again! :mad:
Then uses treetrunk to make a 70ft deep crater with Zadok at the bottom, flat as a pancake.)
Whoa! First Founder kill....
BWHAAAA!!!!!! :D

T

theorgg

[me]drinks the water, eats the vines, vomits up the bile encrusted vines, and with the help of Ihsan's shade, ties multani to the forest and watches as he sizzles and cracks due to the highly corrosive stomach acid.[/me]

did you know that pumpable dragons is flaimable?

[me]picks up a milkweed that hasn't opened its leaves and lights the end of it with the pyrosaur. when the tip is lit, theorgg takes a long drag of the acridic, oily smoke and blows the near-solid stream of tar upon multani.[/me]

the smaller varients are extremly unstable, too[me]says as he plucks a passing dragon whelp from the sky[/me]

[me]begins to rub the dragon whelp into the red clay dirt with the stregnth of a giant. rancorously grinding the dragon whelp into the dirt, he looks at multani and croaks the word "foolish elemental. I should be the legend." and shakes the dragon whelp whith the surge of stregnth brought on with the blood lusty anger and jelocy.[/me]

Goodbye, my (dripping with sarcasim)Ally.

[me]throws dragon whelp with a bezerkened rage and a large ere****n, dealing damage equal to his power to multani with the dragon whelp.[/me]

can anyone guess how mutch damage I delt???

Z

Zadok001

[me] is VERY mad about dying, and feels the need the mix things up a bit...[/me]

My ghost may not be entirely capable of casting Fireballs on our friend the Untargetable one, so let's just help everyone else out a bit, shall we?

WINDFALL!!!!

And, what the hell, a light EARTHQUAKE as well... :)

"BOOM BOOM BOOM!"

I

Istanbul

I don't care if I don't win, so long as YOU don't.

*taps a little red mana*
Aaaaaaaaaaaand....Apocalypse.

D

Duel

*holds his nose as Zadok's wind falls*

I prefer joke-lhaups

"Why did the chicken cross the road?"
"No, no more!"
"Tell us!"
"No, anything, I beg you! Have mercy!"

A

arhar

Arhar, the Mighty Cyclopean Pharaoh Joins the Battle!
And he summons a..... Mighty SNEAKY HOMONCULOUS!!!

Arhar: HOMONCULOUS!!!! CHARGE!!!! Blow them all to pieces!!!

The homonculous sneaks past Multani, Ihsan, and Orgg's legs, and starts mercilessly humping the treetrunk!

Arhar: (nervously) Homon-culous! Stop humping the treetrunk! Homoooon-culous! Would you and the treetrunk get a freaking room or something? I kinda don't like the weather around her......... (his last words are mumbled, as the gigantic nuclear mushroom covers everything in sight, causing total Apocalypse)

C

Chaos Turtle

[me]meditates upon the memories of the rolling plains of his homeland, opens himself to the mana, allowing it to flow through him, as he calls upon the anger and fury of the almighty turtle god...[/me]

Wrath
Of
GAWD!!!!!!!!!!

"Ta hell with alla-y'all..."