Orgg! bring the rock!

Z

Zadok001

[me] casts Search for Survivors... [/me]

The Orgg pops his head up out of the rubble, and stands again... With his newly revived body, he once again prepares to wreck havoc on Multani...

"INCOMING!!!"

Z

Zadok001

After many hours of deep thought regarding how to slay an untargetable beast such as Multani, I have finally completed my final plans for revenge... My non-corporeal form is prepared...

[me] waves his hands magically in the air, and summons an Academy Rector to his side... [/me]

Let it begin...

"Forthright, here enlies what cannot be returned, for in his soul is the blackest of evils..."

T

theorgg

"I'm NOT DEAD YET!!"

[me]digs his way out of the rubble and looks around.[/me]

mmmmmm...

[me]grabs the acadamy rector and bites the head off as if it was a grenade pin[/me]

Take THIS, Multani!
[me]hurls the rector's body in Multani's general direction[/me]

Zadoc, do your thing!
[me]'s mouth: **crunch**crunch**crunch**[/me]
mmmmmm... rectorhead tastes good...

Z

Zadok001

:) [me] is more than happy to 'do my thing...' [/me]

And now, Multani... You will face the final wrath of the Founder. Not by dying, no, that would be too simple. But with the Rector's fall from life, I now draw upon the last dregs of his power, and call up...

CONFISCATE!

You are _mine_, Multani! Mine, and mine forever. You cannot even force yourself to disenchant my spell, for I already have you... And you _will_ do as I say.

"Ah, yes... Power..."

Y

Y The Alien

Tag Guard

You really couldn't do that, Zadok. Multani's untargetable. :p

Z

Zadok001

First of all, yeah, I could. Rules gibberish. Multani can't be the target of spells or effects. The Rector's ability is neither. :)

And that's a no-no, Multani. You forget, I own you now. :)

"Badda-bing, badda-boom!"

M

Multani

Tag Guard

Rofellos hears his old friend Multani is possessed by some horrible beast (Zadok). He quickly mobilizes a few regiments of elves to save Multani. They run into TheOrgg. Titania nullifies his gernade, and the elves swarm him. TheOrgg is clubbed into unconsiousness. They see Multani but are unable to free him. Rofellos calls on Urza. Urza quickly disenchants and nullifies the Rector. Multani regains control.
(Smacks Zadok and lays the smackdown. Uses treetrunk and makes a 70ft. crater with Zadok at the bottom. He then throws Zadok up and sends on his way to Phyrexia via Treetrunk Airlines. Multani then finds and subjects TheOrgg to the same punishment.)
The Phyrexians are going to be busy for a while. :D

Happy? ;)

M

Multani

Tag Guard

Wrong forum buddy.
Post this in the Trading Post.
However...
Would you happen to have any of the following?

1 Defense of the Heart
2 Treetop Village
2 Worldly Tutors
4 Enlightened Tutors
1 Ivory Mask

I

Istanbul

Ertai waves a hand in front of Duel. "HELLO? I'm standing right in front of you!" he says, as Istanbul feeds him a nice chunk of blue mana to let Ertai give Duel the finger. "No LD for you!"

F

Fire Slinger

(Fire Slinger brings out 4 of his best friends, which happen to be Scragnoths, and proceeds to beat the crap out a Ertai, who doesn't look so happy anymore).

G

garfobosonfire

Is very confused, casts Beraucracy and makes everyone do an action. hahahaha fools!

F

Fire Slinger

Ha!
Beraucracy isn't legal in this fight so it is automatically countered!

(Fire Slinger casts a Dual Nature and then Flickers his Scragnoths. Now he has 8! Two of them finish off Ertai and the rest proceed to kill everything else. Just for good measure, Fire Slinger steals one the Mr. Mox's Diamonds, one of Mr. Kaervek's Torches, and taps into a nice phat Tolarian Academy. He then proceeds to Torch the hell out a everyone. Game Over. I win.):p

A

arhar

NOT!

While everyone forgot about him, the Vicious Sneaky Homonculous jumps at FireSlinger's throat and starts to chew! 2 seconds later, FireSlinger sends the Homonculous flying twenty feet in the air, but that was enough for Arhar to rise!!

Arhar: Now you all got me REALLY pissed! Prepare to die, as you face the STUFF OF YOUR NIGHTMARES, puny creatures! The Monster Too Horrible To be Named, COME TO MY AID from the Depths of AEther, MWAHAHAHAHAHHAHA!!!!!

All of a sudden sky goes dark and terrifying silence rules for five seconds. Then, as the single lighting bolt pierces the sky, we see the unmoving silhouette of the Monster Too Horrible To be Named.... could it be?

AAAAAAH!!!!
RUN AWAY, EVERYONE!!

it's the.... it's the....

Crimson Kobold!!!!!

A

Apollo

Apollo soars into the air, ready to torch the nearest victim. Suddenly, a strange feeling takes hold of him.

He craps on Rofellos.

Embarrased, Apollo comes back down and hides in a hole.

Apollo

F

Fire Slinger

Crimson Kobold??? NOOOOOOOO!!!!

Luckily theres an Ensnaring Bridge that nobody can cross to reach me. AHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

D

Duel

[me] smiles and laughs as ertai, now tapped, is utterly shocked by the shock coming his way. Meanwhile, he has an awfully fun time watching Multani's "hordes" be lightly souffled by his shivan[/me]
Hey, is it just me, or is it Orgg, Zadok, and me against you two? These teams rule!

M

Multani

Tag Guard

(Multani and company retreat back into Yamaviya and plan for a counter-attack. Yamayia uses fog to cover escape.
Meanwhile, Multani casts a Wing Snare which destroys the Shivan.) You forget Duel, Green has more than enough ways to deal with flying creatures. (Multani than organizes an army of creature with power 5 and above. He orders them to attack all hostiles. He summons Urza and Barrin's help in destroying the Tolarian Academy. Multani then proceeds to eliminate the bridge with Multani's Decree. He then promptly kills Fire Slinger with a smash to the head which decapitates Fire Slinger. Meanwhile, Urza rescues Ertai, and Multani gets Isty out.) You owe me TWICE Isty. :D (Multani then proceeds to beat the hell out of Duel for his damn Shivian. While this is happening, Multani's army is beating the shit out of the Crimson Kobold. Arhar escapes, barely.)
Ahh.. the Battle Arena has began it's recovery. :p

T

theorgg

[me], in the shade of a tree nearby the smoldering wreckage of the Talorian acadamy, neils down and begins a prayer:[/me]

"O, Hevenly one above us, Greater than Urza, Feroz, Serra, and Theraze. I call opon you for a power greater than any plainswalker. Grant me, O Lord, this item for which I pray."

[me] stops praying and looks around. beside a nearby bush blazing due to the acadamy, is a sprout with it's great fruit hanging visibly. theorgg picks the kidney shaped inch-tall fruits and smiles. Tossing his head back, he engorges the beans. Reaching beneth his breechcloth he produces a small, bug-like lifeform. splashing it with a thick fluid from underneth his breechcloth, he shouts:[/me]

Elemental embodiment of time,[me]shakes the time elemental[/me] do your thing! speed me up and let me digest hoc Baeni!

[me]'s stomach glows for a second and he turns around.[/me]

Alright! enough of this running into the forest Vacca Stercus! FLAME WAVE!!

[me]'s proclamation is followed by a turmoilous rumbling that seems to come from all directions at once. with horror, all surveying the scene realize the sound is reverberating inside of the orgg's lower intestine. As the sound becomes louder, a wind blows tward the forest, blazing the buring acadamy even more! The orgg juxtaposes his positioning and now the bush stands between him and the forest. The people on each side of him would've said that a brown cloud emitted from the orgg's arse for a brief second before being caught by the wind and ignighted by the bush. those in front would say that the orgg grimaced and then $#*! flame. those behind in the burning forest would say nothing, as they would probably have perished.[/me]

[me]'s flame begins burning argoth as Urza and his brother did hundreds of years ago--However, Orgg's beans did not number one--they numbered eight. the above repeats seven times more, nearly reducing argoth to ashes that in several will provide a nuroushing base for another forest to spring forth in another hundred years[/me]