Online Game Warriors

A

Azreal the Soulmaster

you robbed me once sageridder, but it was only for 2 gold and 2 was the difference in our intelligence.

S

sageridder

:eek: Ok now [color="336699"]*Sageridder continues to blush with embarassment[/color]The only two to respond to this would have to be the only two guys I tried to rob.:eek:
The amount you get or lose is a precentage I think.When I got spiderman,we were close in stats,But I got 1500 off of him.[color="336699"]*Sageridder slinks away head down saying "Sorry,Sorry"[/color]

R

rkoelsch

Glad to see some have made it to the next level. I am trying I really am. :(

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Hey, that's okay, sageridder, I think I had so much gold at that point I never noticed it missing (that's why I said as much when you did it). It's all good :)

D

Daggertooth

Hey! I'm playing now! :)

I'm pritty weak, and I'm not sure what I'm doing. But I can take on two orcs like nothing else. :)

I've been trying to please the gods with all my extra gold. So far it seems to work. I found really cool armor.

I'm not sure were to put stat increases, so I put two to find item and 1 to life.

I'm level 2!

Daggertooth

A

Azreal the Soulmaster

Daggertooth the most important stats are find item and charisma, well until you become a king anyway.......hey has anyone fought any weird creatures I have
undead mage
twisted white knight
bear with and eagle's head
evil magician
and a veteran dwarflord(this is the miniature on the front page)

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
I've just fought the undead mage and bear with owl's head (and owlbear for those who have played D&D). Cool you fought the dwarflord :)

R

rkoelsch

I have fought the undead mage and owlbear and twisted white knight. keep getting the stupid goldmines I don't even both anymore. I had 3 of them today.

A

Azreal the Soulmaster

me too rkoelsch. I've only fought the dwarflord 3 times, that was back when i was a big bad level 14 lord, and it still dealt 10 or 11 damage to me.

D

Daggertooth

Hmmmm, I can't seem to get in today. :( Something about the web page not being found. :(

Daggertooth

D

Daggertooth

The coolest thing happened today!

At first everything was going bad. I used up my entire days turns with getting lost and not finding anything. Then with my last point I found a strange man that asked me a question. I answered it correctly and he gave me 20 turns!!!!

In those 20 turns I fought many guys, found gold, and best of all some Elf God visited me twice giving me 4 point each time for a total of 8!!!!!!

And I bought a nifty tower shield with Defence 10! :D

Daggertooth

M

Mundungu

On level 2 hero, I eventually got my share of luck :

Amulet of the godseye : UNIQUE (Int +40, searching skill +150)

soon after that the first 60k tresors started rolling in ...

I guess I'll soon be replenished with a lot of items :)

Searching Skillz RuL3zz

R

rkoelsch

Glad to be a hero it was really getting boring killing things. I don't think trolls joust very good because if I joust some near my level I always lose. I will stay with the adventuring

D

Daggertooth

Well, Not much happened today. I prayed a bit. Fought 2 guys.

A God came and gave me 5 points. That was cool. Oh, And I Found treasure of 1000 Gold!!!!

I also Joined the Archery Guild. I think I'll try my luck at the tournament in 2 weeks. I better get practicing. I'm a human and I have a crappy bow.

Archery skill(AS): 6 (AS + DexBonus: 10)
Dexterity: 13 (23)
Bow Shortbow (Att +10)

Daggertooth

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
I think 20,000 gold is the range to donate for the gods to be pleased with you. I donated 19700 when I first logged on and it was going to be remembered, and then 1000 later and they wre pleased. So it's somewhere between 19700 and 20700.

I wanna dragon! :)

M

Mundungu

Spidey : you're wrong there.

The key is to donate twice, however you donate the first time.
Once I gave 60.000 + and the gods were still not pleased.

With a first donation of 3000 and a second one of 1500 or 2000 that will work.

I also believe that the total amount you need to donate has to do with the number of turn you pray.

while praying only 2 turns, I had to donate 3 times (total around 8000 gp)
while prying 4 turns, I have to give only the aforementionned 3000 + 2000.

In short, dont hesitate to donate less, but more than once.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
I don't think that's quite correct, as on Thursday I donated 30,000 just once and the gods were pleased.

I am praying 5 turns though.