Online Game Warriors

R

rkoelsch

I have made it to Lord and I could have up to 16 servants. I kept my money figuring it might help me get a better start. I had 29K.
I am going to start with 2 servants and add more later. I was at 10th level before I moved on. Anyone who feels the need to bow down may do so:D

A

Azreal the Soulmaster

hey guys, I've been away for 4 days, in fact i'm still away, i'm on a cruise right now. I too have become a lord, and I found a Unique to boot. The One its a ring,the benifits to my strength intelligence and life are amazing, although the hit to my finding skill and charisma, aren't very nice, but its worth it. I'll post my stats when i get back to my computer, this one isn't as......lets say familiar.

S

sageridder

Piety,gives you audience with the gods.Donate till it hurts, and pray many turns away.This may sound counter productive,with the turn limits,but it also inhances your incounters,finds,frequency of riddles and potions,and you will not get lost as often and when you do for fewer turns.To make this less irritating personaly,sometimes I only login for a few days at a time (To insure full turns)then play when I have 60 to 100 turns.One thing I'm not real sure on is drinking at the tavern,every couple of days I make a point to drink a couple.But drinking to the point of passing out is rumored to have a negitve effect.( maybe it improves constitution to drink in moderation ?)

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
You guys are kicking butt! Glad to see everyone likes it...

When I have time (or someone else), I'll make a Potions thread. That might help people.

Way to go you guys who made Lord!

And I'm jealous of Ed too for finding that Unique item so early! :p

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
I just saw them.

Should they be Stickyed? Like I mentioned in CE Troll guide, I don't want this forum to be dominated by Warriors. I think just the Stats are good to be Stickyed (because once you put them up, you just edit them).

Anyone else think they should be continued to be Stickyed?

R

rkoelsch

I am not so lazy that I couldn't search for them. So it doesn't matter to me.

TomB

Administrator
Staff member
Although that does sound kinda' weird...:eek:

Seriously though, the main reason (I thought) for stickying (is that a new verb?) the Stats thread was because we're just updating ourselves every so often by editing our old threads (which doesn't bump the thread up to the top) as opposed to adding new posts.

Well, we're (essentially) doing the same thing with the potions thread, since maraud (and me ;) ) are just editing his original thread with updates whenever we find out anything new, so it's not going to get pulled back up to the top as often either.

I suppose it wouldn't matter as much with the riddles thread, though it is nice knowing where it is when you need it. ;)

M

Mundungu

I pray 5 turns each day,
give all the money left at the end of my day ....
And I get only rubish !!

My 3 last "guild bonus" were : a regular mine, a ROCK !, and a shortbow of life (pisspoor +10 +10).

My searching skill is at 60 + the guild, and nothing to show for it.
I think I 'm gonna get drunk at the tavern

S

sageridder

If anyone is interested to see what the deathmatch (in the jousting options page) thing is like I'm game challenge me.It is not supposed to effect your real life,points,exp.,ect.Just was curious so if there are any takers "Let's Get It On".:p

A

Azreal the Soulmaster

I'll battle you sageridder, just to see what its like.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Doing pretty good since vacation... I still haven't used up all the turns from those two weeks, but I joined the Adventurer's Guild and today found a HUGE treasure that let me buy a bunch of good stuff... checked everyone's stats and found most people are past Sir :p so I jousted a couple of people my level... and hired a servant. Go on vacation, people!

M

Mundungu

I just made it to lord yesterday.
Although the rest of the day was not so glorious.

I answered a riddle correctly and got Loads and loads of turns.
However I met a couple of demons that brought my life down so quickly that I could not adventure.
Went on to joust a little, reached the magic level 10 and the doors of Wallalh opened for me.

I still had many turns left and thought I could carry them over.
But I had to choose those as one of the things to "carry over", which I did.

I am now lord lvl 2, but pennyless and without objects.

I do not recommend keeping the turns when you promote.
Keep your best object !

TomB

Administrator
Staff member
Although only if your best object is a great one, like Ed's lance...:eek:

Or something almost as good. Anything less, and I think the right way to go is to bring all the cash you can get your hands on (up to 200,000gp). That way you can get enough basic stuff to help you through. :D

A

Azreal the Soulmaster

I couldn't access the page today, is warriors down again?